Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

get visa for her visa advice needed please

plonka5

hi all any advice would be appreciated thanks

i want to bring my tg back here to australia for a 2 week visit

is it easy to do what are the costs

my tg isnt a bar worker she works in department store

shes 34 im 50

do we apply at the aussie embassy in bangkok

what other info do i need to know about

Check the Australian embassy website for Bangkok. They should have all the information you need and the costs for what you want to do.

u can choose to take a visa consulting as PIRO Consulting Group (Thailand)

They do everything for you.

They are in bangkok and know all embassy there and have 99 % success ...

• 2 weeks later...

This is good info for me too thanks, do you know how much difference it makes if you girl is not working?

The info is at immi.gov.au. They have every thing you need, and a checklist. Thai Visa in Pattaya wanted 30 000 baht, so I did it myself. I think it cost 3000baht. The checklist will tell you to take proof of income, Bank statement or payslips.

It is important that you write a letter of invitation to submit with the paperwork, which also states that you will be responsible for all her accomadation, medical insurance, and expenses. The first visitors visa will allow her to stay up to three months.

My first one, the embassy rang, and asked the nature of our relationship, I said she was my girlfriend. They ask for some evidence, and gave me an e-mail address to send some photos. Approved two days later. I had to get a new e-mail address, cause my address was [email protected]. Not now though.

The whole thing took a week. The best tip. Have the paperwork right before you hit the visa centre. VFS in Thai CC building Bangkok. Cheers.

It is easy to do it yourself. Check out the link in my signature for details about how to apply and what to give them. Should take a week for them to process the application.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I am also trying to get my Thai girl a tourist visa for Australia but cannot come up with agood reason to return to Thailand after 90 days. Can anyone help with any suggestions or ideas?

I am also trying to get my Thai girl a tourist visa for Australia but cannot come up with agood reason to return to Thailand after 90 days. Can anyone help with any suggestions or ideas?

She will be pregnant ... that should work...

I just got my girs visa approved last week she will be here on the 26th I used aussie visa they advertise on here also. it was all very smooth luke was the agent I used and did preety much everything for me and my girl, all I had to do was provide what was asked of me by luke ie bank statements, savings, any other assets work history payslips and so forth and put it all together also he sent my girl all the paper work she needed and filled out all the paper work for us all we had to do was lodge.

i believe he has a 100% success rate and only does visa for aus hope this helps.

I was going to do it my self but did not want to take the risk of missing something when I can pay someone to guarantee my girl will be here.

I just got my girs visa approved last week she will be here on the 26th I used aussie visa they advertise on here also. it was all very smooth luke was the agent I used and did preety much everything for me and my girl, all I had to do was provide what was asked of me by luke ie bank statements, savings, any other assets work history payslips and so forth and put it all together also he sent my girl all the paper work she needed and filled out all the paper work for us all we had to do was lodge.

i believe he has a 100% success rate and only does visa for aus hope this helps.

I was going to do it my self but did not want to take the risk of missing something when I can pay someone to guarantee my girl will be here.

How much did it cost?

Anyone can do it themselves instead of hiring an agents.. Look up Visa guidelines and follow them step by step and you will get it, Easy work but make sure all paperwork is present... Cost me only 2000-3000 to get visa for my ExTGF to Ireland in 2006.. Otherwise you will be forking out 10,000-25,000 Bt to an Agent.

How much did it cost?

It cost me $1000 aus for his fees, I know a lot of people will be saying why? when you can do it you self, however I wanted to make sure she would come with no problems, ao for me money well spent worth every cent,

OK...Getting tourist visa from Aussie embassy is pretty easy. My friend applied for his GF and got 1 year multiple entry visa. Here's the process. Earlier he talked to someone who quoted him $1,000. Look at this website http://www.ozvisathai.com/. It will explain most of the stuff you need.

1. You need is to establish relationship.

1. Get photos that prove length of relationship. Classify these photos in time periods like trip to Samui, trip to her home town.

2. Get printouts of your chats, email etc to show that you communicate regularly. This you can get from your computer and does not need to be from her.

3. Get your phone bills showing that you have called her regularly

2. Financial

1. Get statement of her bank account. It does not matter how much amount it has as you will sponsor her.

2. Your bank statement

3. Your tax return

4. Letter from your employer stating your income

3. Reason for her return - They will ask her this when they call her too. So, be careful.

1. Get a letter from her employer to show that she has a job to come back to.

2. Copy of her house tabian book

3. Her ID card from work

4. Statements

1. Write a sponsorship statutory declaration. Call DEFT and they will mail you the statement to be used. Forms and examples are given on the website.

2. Letter of invitation

3. Another statement explaining your relationship. This is not required, but it's good to provide additional info.

It takes 3-4 days to get visa.

All the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I right to assume that engaging a visa agent comes in handy when you can't easily provide evidence given in the checklist?

Over what time period do you normally have to demonstrate a relationship exists? 1 month? 6 months? 1 year?

I am considering bringing out a girl to Oz early in 2012, by that stage it'll be about 10 months in a relationship.

BUT here's the kicker - I don't think it's going to be easy to "prove" the relationship.

For example

- photos (not been a photo type of guy - I have plenty of her, but not many of the both of us)

- emails (only send the occasional email, not the primary form of communication)

- phone records (primary form of contact, nearly on a daily basis, but - use international phone card (for costs) - so no traditional phone records)

$1000 to an agent seems over the top if you still have to provide all the above information regardless.

I have not told my gf about my plans of getting her to Oz, simply because I don't know how difficult it's going to be! Any advice greatly appreciated

Am I right to assume that engaging a visa agent comes in handy when you can't easily provide evidence given in the checklist?

Over what time period do you normally have to demonstrate a relationship exists? 1 month? 6 months? 1 year?

I am considering bringing out a girl to Oz early in 2012, by that stage it'll be about 10 months in a relationship.

BUT here's the kicker - I don't think it's going to be easy to "prove" the relationship.

For example

- photos (not been a photo type of guy - I have plenty of her, but not many of the both of us)

- emails (only send the occasional email, not the primary form of communication)

- phone records (primary form of contact, nearly on a daily basis, but - use international phone card (for costs) - so no traditional phone records)

$1000 to an agent seems over the top if you still have to provide all the above information regardless.

I have not told my gf about my plans of getting her to Oz, simply because I don't know how difficult it's going to be! Any advice greatly appreciated

Yes exactly, why pay $1000 when you still have to do the work anyway?

I agree. It is easy to do the visa yourself. I have done both a tourist and permanent resident visa for my wife. We got married in Australia after she got the first part of her resident visa.

Go to the visa processing centre down the road from the Australian Embassy and they will tell you what you need. From memory, I provided details of what we would be doing in Australia (basic itinerary), evidence of emplyment and a statement of income showing that I could support her and proposed travel dates.

Her tourist visa was approved in 3 days and the Provisinal Resident visa was approved in 3 months.

Basically I gave them everything that they asked for plus more so that they couldn't come back and hold me up.

My wife now has the subclass 100 permanent resident visa

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png