IGNORED

S.E.Asia Sim Card

volt

Hi Everyone

Ive just got a general Question i want to ask (mainly for Thailand, but also bordering Countries).

Earlier this year, i went on a bit of a whirlwind holiday around S.E. Asia, visiting the countries: Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia - and i found that each time i went to a new country, i would have to buy a new sim card, activate it - receive my new number - and then let everyone know i had a new P.Number..

My Question is - is there a Telco in S.E.Asia that operates in all the above mentioned countries (but also including Singapore) that i can get when i first arrive that will work in all the above countries (yet still have cheap cheap call rates), so that i dont have the same problems as listed at the beginning of this thread?

Cheers for reading - and i appreciate any advice i get..

Check out Vodafone. Voda have joined forces with DTAC.

As soon as my current contract expires I will be changing to V.

Buy a Thailand phone sim, i found it works in Laos Cambodia and also Australia

Much higher charges roaming though na - for callers too?

Why is your text miniscule?

Hello friend, you can use holiday phone with maximum facilities. When I was vacating in Thailand and Vietnam last year, it way better collection for me.

Check out Vodafone. Voda have joined forces with DTAC.

As soon as my current contract expires I will be changing to V.

Unfortunatly, Vodafone has one of the worst Reputations here in Australia (where i am located), so wouldnt work out too good for me.

I think i might try what Bluetravler suggested (although - on my next trip - Thailands near the end of the holiday - so maybe Malaysia Sim might be ok (thininig TuneTalk)

Does anyone have any good experiences with Tunetalk outside of Malaysia?