IGNORED

Billabong Hotel - Top Marks

Lawoux

I was there two years ago. I remember the accountant that worked there was very cute. I think her name is Pei. We hit it off and had a few meals, but then I left Pattaya. Does she still work there?

4 week's to go ..billabong here i come.....is Nuchi still working at the Billabong....?...the best area in Pattaya....

Pei is no longer here. I think she was working as cashier.

Nuchi comes and goes. Was here the other night. Have a look at some of the pics of the anniversary party Dec 2 on the website http://billabonghotel.com

Cheers

Greg

Yea, I stayed with Greg and the girls in September. I've mentioned it on a few other threads, but basically I loved the trip, it was the perfect setting for me as a rookie. Greg was happy to show me around (even took me out to Ban Chang!!!) and he also took me for my first Soi 6 run. What else can you ask for man? The breakfast was included with my room, so each day started right with a nice beer and breaky and usually a couple games of pool with the crazy daytime girl... Fuck, I can't remember her name now... Anyways, great fun, good value, even better service, and an owner that went out of his way to make Pattaya feel easy for a noob. I tried to get set up here again for my Christmas trip, but they were booked up. I will most def be drinking here with Greg and the girls on a daily basis tho.

I would advise Billabong to anyone headed to Pattaya, especially noobs who need some time to look around and some sound advise form the locals...

Sorry about that. I had a look but not sure what your email address was. We try to get back to everyone within a day if we can. Occasionally when we are up country it might be longer. Anyway I'm sure it was my missus fault as I never get anything wrong or ever get drunk.

Cheers

Greg

:LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1:

And you have no sense of humour either.................

See you in a few weeks matey, glad to see some kudos for Billabong, still my favourite watering hole in Pattaya, even if the boss "he mao too mutt, still sleep today".

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Pei is no longer here. I think she was working as cashier.

Nuchi comes and goes. Was here the other night. Have a look at some of the pics of the anniversary party Dec 2 on the website http://billabonghotel.com

Cheers

Greg

thank's Greg.......have a busy xmas....and new year....and i'll be over in jan...can't wait...

Seems like a really nice place at a really nice price! Its not some Aussie only place I hope? :)

Look at the flags under the avatars of all the replys mate.

Personally I've never stayed anywhere with just British guests....oh sorry...Benidorm...a few years back....

.....that was back when white was right though....

Seems like a really nice place at a really nice price! Its not some Aussie only place I hope? :)

Even though it does cater to an Aussie market it is not to the exclusion of others, If you would stay there you would find yourself most welcome I have seen people from other parts of the world stay there. They seemed quite happy and content.

Look at the flags under the avatars of all the replys mate.

11 out of 34 flags were Aussie , I guess it's not an Aussie bar anymore lol

Personally I've never stayed anywhere with just British guests....oh sorry...Benidorm...a few years back....

.....that was back when white was right though....

Thanks, my thought was along the line of, odd that you can find such value without a catch... :)

I suppose I'm going to try and book a room here for my stay in march then - that's usually a slow period so there ought to be rooms I hope :)

Greg , do a photo update on the girls you have ? Your website ? :GoldenSmile1:

Been here 3 weeks now. I was planning on regularly changing hotels but i really can't be bothered now that i'm here. Everything i need is here. Family mart, gogo bars, street food, restaurants on the adjoining soi's. It's also very easy to make friends here as everyone is friendly and approachable. Been pretty much down in the bar every night, except for last night after i had some sort of allergic reaction to a dodgy kamagra jelly x_x. Throat was swelling up, producing excess saliva and just generally feeling like shit lol.

It's definitely not an aussie only bar.

Edited by schmitty

its the place i want to stay at in january just hope they have rooms

• 1 month later...

Hi

Yes we have a few rooms left but I think only standard rooms. Same as the deluxe & superior but just a little smaller.

If you would like to book please see our secure contact/payment page at https://billabonghotel.com/contact-payment.php

We normally require 20% deposit to secure bookings.

Thanking you and hoping to see you soon.

Cheers

Greg

Sounds like I owe Lawoux a beer or two. Thanks for the great rap.

Cheers

Greg

You are welcome ... your staff made my trip a great one. Looks like I will be heading back around the beginning of May. I'll book as soon as I know the dates.

Havn't heard anything. Ours is working fine. Had one guest had a problem last week but it was a problem with his computer.

Cheers

Greg

• 1 month later...

I think I will bump this thread as I might stay here, does this hotel have a bathtub---how about a pool?

I know on my previous trips I ended up hanging out at this bar at least 15 times.

it doesnt have a pool,but you can use the pool at lk.metro hotel they charge 100 bath for non guests,iused it when last time in pattaya .used 8 or 10 timespaid only twice

it doesnt have a pool,but you can use the pool at lk.metro hotel they charge 100 bath for non guests,iused it when last time in pattaya .used 8 or 10 timespaid only twice

Actually L.K. Metropole hotel and you can use the gym and sauna in that 100 baht. Sorry no bathtub.

Greg

P.S. Tried to reply before but for some reason I was cut off from using the board.