Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Billabong Hotel - Top Marks

Lawoux

In a word ... Fantastic. I spent 4 great nights at Billabong and truly had one of the best times of my life. I did a whole trip report in Bars and Go Go's if you are interested.

I had decided that i really wanted to stay in LK Metro .. I like the more casual atmosphere as well as the fact that the variety of things to do. Billabong is situated smack dab in the middle of this wonderful piece of the world. I had a Superior on the 4th Floor ( A bit of a walk .. but nice excercise) and was able to literally watch the area wake up in the morning. Having a late breakfast downstairs and watching the Devils Den come to life or an early dinner and watch the Go Go's come alive. Truly a site to behold.

So .. a review

* The Rooms

Nice ... very well priced, very clean, Good AC, Hot Water .. Clean Towels ... and WIFI. How much more do you really need

* Food

Really Really good. It was so nice to be able to come downstairs and have that available. I stayed at the VAULT the last time and while I really liked it ... it does not have food and it was great to have some great options for all meals right downstairs. From the Aussie Breakfast to Red Curry Chicken .... it was excellent every meal

Service and Staff

* Housekeeping was excellent .. very friendly and always did a great job.

* Girls at the front Bar ... I miss Bo Peep already ( If you go during the day .. look for Bo .. really great lady). Yen ... quiet during the day ... funny enough to charge admission to see at night after a few beers. one of the most enjoyable personalities I have ever come across in my 15 years of International Travel

The Ladies

* Again ... there were many of them and they were all very cool to hang out with.

* It was so enjoyable to just be able to walk downstairs and be able to eat, surf the net or play pool and drink beers with the Girls.

* They were all very kind, no drama, not pushy for anything .. heck .. both Pla and Yen bought me a round or two during my stay

Sporting Events

* Two big TV's showing all major events ... had the opportunity to watch the Rugby World Cup Final in the Bar. Great Fun

Absolutely cannot be beat. Everything your heart desires is within walking distance .. and I mean truly walking distance. Devils Den is 12 steps away, The OFFICE is across the Street, Champagne and MASH may take you a whole 15 seconds to get to.

This is a great place to stay especially if you go thr Lone Wolf Route the way i did and prefer too. You are travelling alone and can be alone if you want, but nice company is never too far away. Even meeting guys from other parts of the world .. heavy towards the Aussies, but that is part of the fun. Good people and very generous.

Saw Greg 3-4 times .. and I have absolutely ZERO idea why I did not introduce myself. I was just so relaxed and enjoying myself ...I was always thinking I would chat you up the next day. If you are reading this Greg .. My apologies ... i was in D4 from 10/22-26. In any case Sir ... you run a fantastic business and I am anxious to get back and stay there again.

Thank you for reading

Nice man. I am staying there when i first arrive in Thailand. I'm staying in Thailand for 3 months and this hotel is booked for my first week. Hopefully, if i like it and it isn't booked out by the time i get there, i will extend my stay there.

Edited by schmitty

I've stayed there 3 times, soon to be a fourth when I get over again in May, too much of a soft touch with the ladies mind as they rape me for drinks lol

Had the 4th floor too, some walk up and down them stairs lol

Bo is sweet, although I never actually knew her name till now 5555

Yen, yeah she is like Jekyll and Hyde with a few drinks in her but is carzy in good way, good ride too although I think it's up to her now.

I've stayed there 3 times, soon to be a fourth when I get over again in May, too much of a soft touch with the ladies mind as they rape me for drinks lol

Had the 4th floor too, some walk up and down them stairs lol

Bo is sweet, although I never actually knew her name till now 5555

Yen, yeah she is like Jekyll and Hyde with a few drinks in her but is carzy in good way, good ride too although I think it's up to her now.

Yen was honestly one of the funniest drunks I have ever seen in my life. I stayed an extra hour just watching her play pool that night.

The stairs were definitely a challenge at night ... if you have had a few too many it can get interesting.

Nice man. I am staying there when i first arrive in Thailand. I'm staying in Thailand for 3 months and this hotel is booked for my first week. Hopefully, if i like it and it isn't booked out by the time i get there, i will extend my stay there.

You will definitely enjoy the LK Metro area. Its just so Central to everything. You may want to check and see what kind of availability they have cuz I am sure they book out especially in the high season.

Please let me know how it goes for you once you arrive.

Cheers

You will definitely enjoy the LK Metro area. Its just so Central to everything. You may want to check and see what kind of availability they have cuz I am sure they book out especially in the high season.

Please let me know how it goes for you once you arrive.

Cheers

I don't really want to plan anything. Just rock up to Thailand and do whatever i feel like. That's why i booked a hotel (billabong) for only 7 days (my trip is 3 months long). I just hope i can find accommodation after that :GoldenSmile1:. Just two weeks to go and i'm there.

Edited by schmitty

Nice report mate staying there 16/11 for 6 days . If I use your name will the girls hit me?

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

"Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"

It matters not how strait the gate,How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. William Ernest Henley

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Billabong is quite a good hotel,I've had a few drinks there from time to time and stayed there as well, The girls are good fun, Bo Peep is a nice girl.

Thanks for the report mate cheers.

Edited by Harry Brown

Never stayed there but the bar is top notch and some hotties too .Great place to Bar Fine imo

Taken in August 2011 by another BM ( hope he doesnt mind? ) but quite a few have left since this pic, including my TGF

post-54428-0-88292700-1320403803.jpg

Edited by ProudAussie

I would love to stay at this place some time in the future as the location is great and I have only ever read good reports of it and the staff and management. I have had a few beers there in the past and it just has a nice relaxed vibe.

One question to the guys who have stayed there. When you stagger back with a different girl every night at 4am do you have to walk through the bar (which I understand is open 24 hours) with her or is there a separate entrance? I know nobody gives a shit who you bring back but I always prefer discreet entries and exits if at all possible.

I would love to stay at this place some time in the future as the location is great and I have only ever read good reports of it and the staff and management. I have had a few beers there in the past and it just has a nice relaxed vibe.

One question to the guys who have stayed there. When you stagger back with a different girl every night at 4am do you have to walk through the bar (which I understand is open 24 hours) with her or is there a separate entrance? I know nobody gives a shit who you bring back but I always prefer discreet entries and exits if at all possible.

No mate you have to do the walk of shame everyday lol

The girls talk and even the ladies in kilkenny knew who and how many i was bringing back 5555

No mate you have to do the walk of shame everyday lol

The girls talk and even the ladies in kilkenny knew who and how many i was bringing back 5555

Thanks Digsy. No matter where you stay that is always a factor I guess but walking past a couple of half asleep security guards is a bit different to walking past 4 bargirls you were playing pool with and buying drinks for all afternoon. Guess I could always throw a rope over the balcony.

Thanks Digsy. No matter where you stay that is always a factor I guess but walking past a couple of half asleep security guards is a bit different to walking past 4 bargirls you were playing pool with and buying drinks for all afternoon. Guess I could always throw a rope over the balcony.

There is a place on LK, I think across from Armageddon, never noticed before but there is like an alley. Someone sent me a pm about places to stay and mentioned it.

Don't have time not but I'll post the link when I get back later :)

I sent an information request about room availability during the holidays, and they haven't gotten back to me. I'm inclined to take that as a "Sorry, mate. We're full up."

The girls finish at 2am.

Some go up to their rooms to sleep(if they stay upstairs),some hang around waiting for a specific guest to come back (ie: you have told her to wait up for you) and some go off down to Walking Street looking for their regular customer.

Having stayed at the Billabong I did my mongering first before picking a lovely one for my last 3 nights there before going home. Saved any possible hassle!

Nice report mate staying there 16/11 for 6 days . If I use your name will the girls hit me?

Will they HIT you ... or Hit ON you? I was very generous with the LD's and actually helped Pla get hooked up with a German guy on his first trip over. I started talking to him .. really nice guy and it was his first time and was in town for 2 weeks. Since I was not going to BF her I hooked the two of them up ... so she ended up getting at least 2 if not more nights out of it. Hopefully I left a positive stamp

Taken in August 2011 by another BM ( hope he doesnt mind? ) but quite a few have left since this pic, including my TGF

Actually ... I saw almost all of them in the picture on my trip. Some girls do have "Boyfriends" and also .. come trade off at the palce across the street that is owned by Greg as well.

Honestly ... if I were you I would want to have as many witnesses as possible. BECAUSE ... it protects you. You never know what can happen if you happen to pull a bad girl. The Bar pulls their ID and this is really for your benefit as well as the Bars. If you really want to break the ice ... do what i did and sit down and have a drink with your BF. The Billabong girls will good naturedly get on you ... its a fun game

I sent an information request about room availability during the holidays, and they haven't gotten back to me. I'm inclined to take that as a "Sorry, mate. We're full up."

Greg is actually a member of this site ...you may just want to PM him and mention that you have not received a reply back yet. It's quite literally a Family run business so I have a feeling that sometimes he gets a little behind.

Actually ... I saw almost all of them in the picture on my trip. Some girls do have "Boyfriends" and also .. come trade off at the palce across the street that is owned by Greg as well.

I know of 2 maybe 3 that aint working there anymore, as I said including my girl ( avatar )

I know of 2 maybe 3 that aint working there anymore, as I said including my girl ( avatar )

Is that Mick? It looks like her but not sure.

Was thinking Karn when I saw your original post, on my last day she told me she wouldn't be working anymore and was going off to get married and live in Austrailia, shame as was a nice girl but good luck to her :)

Is that Mick? It looks like her but not sure.

Was thinking Karn when I saw your original post, on my last day she told me she wouldn't be working anymore and was going off to get married and live in Austrailia, shame as was a nice girl but good luck to her :)

Yeah Karn, Mick, Rung have moved on and my tgf Ae..

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about that. I had a look but not sure what your email address was. We try to get back to everyone within a day if we can. Occasionally when we are up country it might be longer. Anyway I'm sure it was my missus fault as I never get anything wrong or ever get drunk.

Cheers

Greg

Sounds like I owe Lawoux a beer or two. Thanks for the great rap.

Cheers

Greg