IGNORED

What’s the best sporting event or sporting moment you have seen live

MIGHTYONE

Lets share some of the great sorting moments we have witnessed live and what the atmosphere was like.

A couple of mine

I was stewarding at Wembley when Ronald Kueman hit the winner in extra time to win the European Cup against Sampdoria. First time Barca won it and there supporteres went crazy. What I found strange was that the 80,000 spanish and Italians were all in the ground over 2 hours before kick off whereas the 10,000 British who got tickets were still coming in after kick off.

Went to Celtic Rangers in Graeme Souness’s first old firm game (He got sent off) and the atmosphere was incredible.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fantom477

• Jeremia

• Addicts-Addick

• gordy

For me the best ever sporting moment and being there was when Leeds won the old First division (premier league) 91/92 season

1987 Semi final at Hillsborough, Leeds v Coventry (for the atmosphere)

1996 coca cola cup semi final 1st leg at Birmingham (i was lucky enough to be VIP Guest)

1996 coca cola cup final Leeds v Villa (the whole day out was madness)

Champions league semi final Leeds v Valencia at Valencia

Australia v Thailand Asain cup 2007

Celtic v Rangers 1987 at Park Head. :P

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Been to many Rangers v celtic games. I too was at that Euro cup final at Wenbley.

I was at the world cup final when France won it in paris against Brazil which is the biggest televised show on the planet.

Been to 4 opens

I thoroughly enjoyed the Malaysian IRB 7s about 4 to 5 years ago.

A weekend of drinking, laughing and singing......and my mates and I still talk about the Malaysia v Thailand game. Thailand were winning when the hooter went and so kicked the ball into touch...but the Singapore Ref continued with the game ( the ball going out one more time) untill Malaysia scored!!

There were three of us..me, a mate from CR and a mate from Pitchit ..the only ones cheering for Thailand against the rest of the stadium cheering for Malaysia but on the televised portion that night all you can here is the three of us chanting THAILAND-THAILAND-THAILAND!!!!!!!!

and my mates and I still talk about the Malaysia v Thailand game. Thailand were winning when the hooter went and so kicked the ball into touch...but the Singapore Ref continued with the game ( the ball going out one more time) untill Malaysia scored!!

Sorry to piss on your fire but there is no "hooter" involved at all in football only the ref controls every aspect and rule of the game including time keeping.

Was fortunate enough to see 12 games at the World Cup in Japan including England vs Brazil QF and Brazil vs Germany in the final at Yokohama. To be honest the guys looked liked ants, couldn't even see a number on the other half of the pitch.

Japan GP and Nagano Olympics were one huge party.

The World Cup of golf was also memorable.

US -- Woods and Duval

S. Africa -- Ernie and Retief

Oz - Scott and Badds

Spain -- Sergio and Jiminez

Weir, Vijay and a few other hackers were also here. :o

I was at superbowl 2004, between the New England Patriots and the Carolina Panthers, the game was played on February 1, 2004 at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas, the Patariots won 32-29 AWESOME GAME. :o

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Watching Tyson Gay run the competition into the ground in the 100m at the IAAF World Athletic Championships in Osaka last week. It was a great race with a great time.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Been to many events but ones that stand out at the moment.......

England v Columbia - 1998 World Cup

Tottenham v Arsenal - Seen them at Highbury and White Hart Lane

England v India - Trent Bridge

England v West Indies - Lords

The Play, November 20, 1982, my senior year at Berkeley. US college football: California v. Stanford (the Big Game). Stanford took lead 20-19 with 4 seconds left in game. Cal returns kickoff, executes 5 laterals, and ends up running through the Stanford Band which had come onto the field, to score the winning touchdown. It's considered the greatest college football play ever. The Play

John Elway cried in an interview after the game, saying the referees ruined the end of his collegiate football career. Classic.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

Being at the opening of the sepang International Circuit in KL malaysia, and been a guest of the Ferrari Team as the where staying at the Shangri La hotel when i worked there

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

My beloved Blackpool FC winning at Wembley in the play offs to be promoted to the Championship for the 1st time in 29 years.

Amazing experience.

The Play, November 20, 1982, my senior year at Berkeley. US college football: California v. Stanford (the Big Game). Stanford took lead 20-19 with 4 seconds left in game. Cal returns kickoff, executes 5 laterals, and ends up running through the Stanford Band which had come onto the field, to score the winning touchdown. It's considered the greatest college football play ever. The Play

John Elway cried in an interview after the game, saying the referees ruined the end of his collegiate football career. Classic.

WOW! Found a clip of The Play on Youtube, a bit long and a heavy download, but once it's eventually downloaded just replay it from around the 4 minute mark.

Reminds me of the 1999 Champions league final between Manchester United and Bayern, Man U trailing 1-0 in injury time and steal a 2-1 victory. PRICELESS! :Party1:

Edited by Dunghie

Indy 500, 1994. Cheered on Nigel Mansell, British driver who is the only rookie driver to ever win the series in his first Indy Car season.

The race itself wasn't that great but it was an incredible experience. There were half a million people there. The world's largest single day sporting event.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Charlton Athletic beeting Sunderland in the first div play offs at wembley 4-4 then after extra time Charlton won 7-6 on penalties to win promotion to the premiership-- Great day.. :Drunk_Party:

any time i have watched leeds beat man u or liverpool,also went to leeds villa at wembley in 96 shit game but a great piss up

also one day international at headingley in 2005 whooped the aussies

also went to all leeds utd champions league games at elland road some great victories

Texas A&M University upsetting #1 ranked Nebraska in American Football in October of 1998. I was one of 88,000 happy fans at Kyle Field that day.

My soccer experiences have been limited to FC Dallas games and of course that does not compare to the atmosphere of soccer in Europe, although every time we play Houston it is quite fun and enjoyable. I'm going to try to attend the 2010 World Cup though.

Two events the biggest was the 96 Olympics Watched the USA womens gymnastic team in the Team Finals win the gold.

And the most personal to me was a Yankees, Redsox game..always a war in fans minds even if the game is meaningless, Watched THE GAME in which Derek Jeter the team capain dove into the stands to catch a pop up, left the game bloody and bruised, every player on both teams cleared the benches and bullpens to try and win the game. Yanks won it in extra innings on a single by there backup catcher. My wife at the time was like lets go you gotta work tomorrow..still had to drive 3 hours back to Maryland as the game was in NYC...yeah work wasnt on my mind after the game got the celebratory blowjob on the way home doing 80 on the NJ Turnpike.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

world cup 2006 when ZIDANE headbutted that pussy ass italian prick which he wouldn't of stop and stomed on is ass no offence to my italian friend but damm i get pist thinking about it

world cup 2006 when ZIDANE headbutted that pussy ass italian prick which he wouldn't of stop and stomed on is ass no offence to my italian friend but damm i get pist thinking about it

You are very drunk

You are very drunk

no not pist dunk pist mad