IGNORED

Sam's Mexican & American Grill in Jomtien

I have eaten at Sam's several times. It's a nice place with good food. I go there when I feel the need for standard American comfort food or some Mexican food. Not the cheapest place around, but IMHO serves good quality food. The owner, Sam, is a hands-on type owner. Which, I am learning, makes all the difference for quality food in restaurants here in Pattaya/Jomtien. Nice guy and easy to talk to. He was a long-time resident of San Diego, CA. I am not an "expert" on Mexican food so I am not going to comment on the "authenticity" of any of the Mexican dishes. Each person has differing tastes anyway.

A little difficult to find. It is in Soi "Jomtien Plaza", Jomtien. If coming south from Pattaya,don't turn right towards Jomtien beach but go straight past the Hanuman Statue for about 80-100m and turn right (directly opposite Dine from 99 baht). That's Jomtien Plaza. Sam's is almost at the end and is on the right-hand side.

DSC01183.JPG

DSC01133.JPG

DSC01130.JPG

DSC01131.JPG

DSC01129.JPG

DSC01132.JPG

"Time travel!! All you want is to slap a hippie, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's."

Look nice thx for the tip.

I have to go there soon.

No Problemo! Sabai - Sabai

"Time travel!! All you want is to slap a hippie, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's."

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I've eaten at Sam's a lot. I usually get the cheeseburgers, the philly cheesesteak, rolled tacos, and quesadillas. Good stuff. And they offer delivery via Door2Door and WoW. A nice change from eating Thai food every day.

And in the beginning, MAN created god.