IGNORED

Bumrungrad Hospital Hotel nearby

Malzy

Got an appointment at Bumringrad Hospital in soi 3 off Sukumvit Rd, need a room close by, I know the Nana is in soi 4 on the other side of Suk and Ive stayed there many times, but its too far to walk for me. Not too sure about the Grace hotel as I never stayed their. Must be other hotels near by, any info thanks, Oh yeah say up to 2000 Bth.

Cheers Malzy

Some hotels at sukhumvit soi 3:

Unico Leela hotel (former Leela inn) 950 - 1550 Baht

http://r24.org/thailand1x1.com/bangkok/leelainn/

Pinnacle sukhumvit Inn 750 - 850 Baht

http://r24.org/thailand1x1.com/bangkok/pinnaclesukhumvit/

Also there is a more upscale 4 star hotel at soi 3 also, but unfortunate it doesnt match your budget up to 2000 baht:

Zenith sukhumvit 2400 baht for superior room or 3300 baht if you look middle eastern.

http://www.bangkokhoteltour.com/hotels/?hotel_id=BK0063

If you need something why not stay in Suk soi 1. City Lodge, and Euro Park are 2 hotels in that soi that come to mind. The hospital is between soi 1 and soi 3 and connect at both sides..

Stay at the Grace Hotel? Does anyone actually do that who isn't Arab or African? :D

I don't know. I don't stay there because I prefer to stay on the other side of Sukimvit down by the tobacco monopoly. I would stay there though if my usual places were full, I'm no bigot. Or are you suggesting they discriminate?

Thanks guys for info

will check out Unico Leela hotel it seems might be ok.

Wont be staying at Grace, another forum suggested Royal Garden Home hotel soi 3, seems OK also will email both

Thanks again

Cheers Malzy

Thanks guys for info

will check out Unico Leela Hotel it seems might be ok.

Wont be staying at Grace, another forum suggested Royal Garden Home Hotel soi 3, seems OK also will email both

Thanks again

Cheers Malzy

Ok Malzy, if you have the time and energy. Please write an review and put on the forum of the hotel u choose to stay at, i think many would appreciate that. Always fun to read about different hotels and your experiences of your stay. Thanks in advance.