IGNORED

siam sawasdee

ademgik

hi all,

a bit of newbie help needed here, me and a mate are going to pats, my first time his second, and i am trying to book a hotel for a months stay. Have my heart set on the siam sawasdee hotel, if i book for a month should they, do me a good deal? what should i be paying? and has anyone stayed there that can give me feedback.

Cheers guys and any help would be much appreciated :P

Stayed here last year for 7 nights.

On the plus side Largish room, friendly staff, a not bad pool and only a tenner a night.

On the negitive side no in room safe, noisey at all hours, piss poor doors(even a thia girl could get in with one good kick)

and the breakfast was awful.

Would i stay here again? Probaly not as there's better places for only a few bhat more within the same location.

Take a look on tripadvisor for reviews of this place.

Hope this helps.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

It's alright, but you could do better. Why not book for the first couple of days and then look around when you are here. It is very easy to do this in Pattaya.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Don't bother its a shitehole, imo. I stayed there in 2004 and unless its been seriously renovated it'll be even worse! alot lot better for the price range in the area.

Over my time in Pats I've stayed at most of the sawadee hotels and don't recommend any

The trouble is with Sawadee hotels is the majority of them are out dated and so the air-con units and furniture are probably 10/15 years to old, I remember coming here 7 years ago and we stayed the Sawadee Sea View Soi 10, i was with a disabled lad who lent on his sink unit and it just completely fell off the wall, pipe bursting the lot, my friend was shitting his self thinking the police would be involved !! but when i took a closer look at the hinges, they were that rusty and old that the hotel manger didnt have an argument to its deterioratation.

Like someone said earlier just book somewhere for a couple of nights find your feet then settle somewhere your happy with. If you can stop in Thai conditions ime sure the first girl you fall in love will accomodate you for free :rolleyes:

Good Luck

Captain

hi mate, do you selth a favor dont stay there it is a shit hole con paired 2 all the other hotels 4 that price,

I used to stay there about 10 years ago, but then there wasn't much choice. It was ok them but probably a bit old now, there are so many new hotels around, you can normally ask to look at the rooms.

I was booked in there once for a couple of days,but i checked out after one hour!

The place is a shit hole!