Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tandoori House Soi 12

A relatively new Indian restaurant on Soi 12 situated half way up; parking only for motorbikes not really any space for cars.

134737-8081.jpg

The restaurant itself is nicely done out; very clean and good air-conditioning.

134737-8082.jpg

134737-8083.jpg

They have a good menu and the prices not to bad; for those who don’t like Indian food they also have a western menu.

We started with BEER followed by Papardum with pickle and Onion Bhaji the bhaji was more like onion rings with bhaji coating but very nice.

134737-8084.jpg

134737-8085.jpg

This was followed with Prawn Curry, Mutton Masala and Chicken Vindaloo, rice and a couple of Nan bread.

134737-8086.jpg

134737-8087.jpg

134737-8088.jpg

All in all a very nice tasty meal, the quality of food was very good, with beer and food the bill came to 1,400bt for three persons

Worth a visit

Macam

Yes very nice indeed, and i would say one of the best Indian restauraunts i have sampled here, Mr Shamim the owner is a very polite guy and has been in Pattaya for over 11 years ,he seems to know his stuff, the menu has a very large variety of foods, at good quality prices And as a lamb lover he does a good selection of Lamb dishes !! I will certainly recommend this place to BMs who are over here on holiday or x-pats who live here, Give it a try

Captain Curry

(my farts proper stink this morning)

Edited by Captain Sensible

Good Report. I have tried 3 Indian places in Pattaya over the years. First on 2nd road near boyztown which I didn't like. The second on Soi Buakow near Soi Diana which I thought tasted good but gave me the runs for a few hours & the 3rd opposite Soi8 which I thought was merely okay. Defintely give this one a go.

IMO the Tandoori house is shite.

Went there with my missus a week ago and we both had a chicken vindaloo. It was about as hot as a korma, and the meat was breast,leg and wing, in other words crap.

My wife got a guts ache the next day which lasted 2 days.

I won't be going back. :P

Spidey.

• 1 month later...

I tried Tandoori House yesterday for lunch and really liked it.

Chicken Tikka Masala, Garlic Naan, Heineken, and water was 340 baht. It was a nice place, the gentleman serving was friendly, and it was quiet (around 1:30pm). The chicken they used was all breast, and good texture. A good experience - I would go again. No "after effects" either.

Looking at the pics this seems to be good value for a Indian restaurant, will have to give this place a try, thanks for the info Macam

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

• 1 month later...
IMO the Tandoori house is shite.

Went there with my missus a week ago and we both had a chicken vindaloo. It was about as hot as a korma, and the meat was breast,leg and wing, in other words crap.

My wife got a guts ache the next day which lasted 2 days.

I won't be going back. :ThankGod1:

Spidey.

Sounds good to me always get shits after good curry(strange you both eat the same and only wife gets guts ache)may be something else :NoA2M: :