Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for info and hotel help

Manggaawn

Alright got the plane ticket and everything is in order. all I need do now is find the perfect place to stay. Ive seen the accomadations in some of the posts here and will be picking one soon. but I thought maybe one or two more choices that arent here alrady might be better. So heres an Idea of what im looking for.

A BIG as SHIT bed, that will accomadate 3 or more.

in room safe

room service is nice but not required.

aircon.

gf

large shower for 2

a balcony for the alfresco lover in me

and close to the action.

Im familiar with Walking Street, but not the soi's that all you BM's frequent, anything in the soi's would be nice.

Looking for a good monthly rate 30000baht and down cheaper the better but not at the cost of comfort.

again any advice would be so welcome and thanks in advance.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

The best advice I can give is not to book anywhere for to long. Book yourself in for 2 or 3 nights then go and have a look at the hotels recommended. There are literally hundreds of hotels and I always just turn up stay somewhere I know for one night then check other options if necessary.

The sunshine hotel in soi 8 has some nice rooms around 900+ baht, clean, has a swimming pool, balconies, good beds and showers but no safe (never had a problem mind).

The biggest plus here is you are right in the action and on the main baht bus routes that circle around beach road and 2nd road.

go to: <a href="http://www.sunshinepattaya.com/room_rates.html" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.sunshinepattaya.com/room_rates.html" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.sunshinepattaya.com/room_rates.html" target="_blank">http://www.sunshinepattaya.com/room_rates.html</a></a></a> for more info although there Internet prices are quite high.

i haven't been there for 8 months so rates change!!

alot cheaper booking here http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya...hine_hotel.html

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

This is a bit above the price you're looking for but well worth the few extra baht as it's a very nice place. This link shows the cost if you use the special price for members of the Pattaya Talk forum: LK Metropole

I love the location as well as it's a great area. Lolita's and Hell Club are right around the corner. :)

http://www.agoda.co.th/asia/thailand/patta...pole_hotel.html

Hey mate, i stay at jomtiem beech about 5 mnutes bus ride away from the hussel bussel of Walking Street, the rooms i stay in have a balcony, big bed, big shower A/C secuirty 24/7 clean, tv, dvd player, cooking appliances, fridge, and 26000bht a month i think so if you are interested i have an email address you can contact.

Are you better off renting a apartment rather than booking a hotel room

depends on whether you want to do make your own bed and clean up after yourself or let the hotel maid do it.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Unless you are in need of cooking facilities and staying long term I think a hotel is better. You can usually get a hotel at the same price as a condo or apartment unless you are going for a really cheap apartment. You will also need to look after your own Laundry and cleaning and normally have to provide your own cooking utinsils, bedding, towels and such. It can end up not being worth the effort or the cost for a short stay.

• 2 years later...

I stayed in Jasmine hotel off Walking Strret in February. Ticks all your boxes. Hillside resort up on the hill has a great monthly rate and nice rooms but make sure you ask for a garden or sea view room with a tiled floor. I was once put in a room with a carpeted floor here and it was crap compared to the rooms with a tiled floor which have been renovated.

COYS.

Edited by COYS

Dellboy, you haven't just bought a load of shares in the place have you??!!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, this is my first post on this forum.

1. Could anybody tell me please. Does Ice Inn, have in room safes and is it guest fiendly?

2. Where is R-Con Residence located.

Thank you.