IGNORED

The most unused forum feature

The calendar is ideal to add your parties and events. Whether your a business owner or planning your own parties.

Events Calender

You can also add your arrival to the calender to let others know you are coming, ideal way of picking up a wingman or several.

BM's Calender

Current info for the calender is shown at the bottom of the index page to maximise exposure.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

The calendar is ideal to add your parties and events. Whether your a business owner or planning your own parties.

Events Calender

You can also add your arrival to the calender to let others know you are coming, ideal way of picking up a wingman or several.

BM's Calender

Current info for the calender is shown at the bottom of the index page to maximise exposure.

I remember a few years ago that the calendar feature was used more frequently. Now it seems that BMs most just use a "who in town" thread. I used the calendar on my first few trips and I thought that it was a great feature and it was very useful to see who was in town and in a good format. I would like to see the BMs birthdays taken off of the calendar as there are so many members now, the actual entries tend to get lost.

Events Calender

BM's Calender

As I got some stop over completly wasted in Pattaya due to Thais holidays (and all bar closed), I spent some times to record all public holidays, buddha holidays, king and queen's birthday, etc to help BM to know what will happen during their trip.

When I recorded the events in the calendar, I had a message saying it will be put in as soon as it gets aproval from the mod team. Still waiting...

I thought this could have been usefull as I was not the only one worried about these events. I mentionned it in a couple of threads, but no mod answered me.

Ok, I don't think I will do the job again.

I was sure it was going to be the search function....:P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 8 months later...

Calender....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

isnt there a famous saying for pattaya...

never have plans....