IGNORED

new hotels ? help please

dudebrah

Last trip i notices 2 new hotels being built . Can anyone tell me the names, websites, or if they are open yet

One was opposite the Areca in soi diana

and the other was soi 13 oposite whitehouse

Thanks for the help :D

Edited by dudebrah

When i was out in June /july neither were finished, so not sure there'll be ready yet.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

oops your right Ecso , can admin please move it thanks

:)

Last trip i notices 2 new hotels being built . Can anyone tell me the names, websites, or if they are open yet

One was opposite the Areca in soi diana

and the other was soi 13 oposite whitehouse

Thanks for the help :rolleyes:

The one on soi 13 is open, not sure of the name but its part of the AA group that run two other places on the soi. The place on soi Diana seems to be nearing completion but I can't remember the name.

Both are now open. The New AA in Soi 13 does not have very good reviews. The LK Renaisance in Soi Diana Inn is quite upmarket but promotional price is 1250 bhat per night.