Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Great Hotel in Phitsanulok

I stayed in Phitsanulok for 3 nights, as I wanted someplace central to tour both Sukhothai and Wat Yai. I booked into the Grand Riverside hotel and it was one of the nicest hotels for a great price I have stayed in in Thailand. Beautiful hotel, with great views over the Nan River, friendly staff, tho only one spoke decent English. The rooms are very nice and clean, and the free breakfast is one of the best I've had anywhere. This place is off the beaten track for most farang, but I was travelling with my Thai GF and so this place was perfect.

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

That's quite a breakfast!

Thanks for sharing the info bud.

Did you get any pics of the room?

Sadly no room pics, tho normally I do. Just a view out the room over Phitsanulok, and many shots of Sukhothai and Phra Buddha Chinnarat in Wat Yai, considered by many the most beautiful Buddha image in Thailand.

DSC01665.jpg

View out the window of our room.

DSC01737.jpg

Cute and helpful front desk staff. Pond, the girl on the right, was the only member of the hotel staff with passable English.

DSC01705.jpg

Ancient Sukhothai, which is only 80 kilometers away from Phitsanulok.

DSC01771.jpg

Phra Buddha Chinnarat, located in Wat Yai in Phitsanulok City. Thai's come from all over the country to make a pilgrimage to pray here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That looks like a great hotel, what was the cost ?

It was roughly 1500 baht/night, taxes included, for a Deluxe Room, and this came with the big breaky you see in the pics. Free Wifi and free to use computers in lobby.