Sign in to follow this  
gilapepe

Labuan Island - Malaysia

gilapepe

I was lucky enough to have scored a job in Labuan back in 2007 and stayed there for four months, I have very fond memories of the place so I thought I would fill you guys in.

I didn't know what to expect there, as Malaysia normally bores the shit out of me, but I was pleasantly surprised as I quickly found out that it's a mongers heaven with hot Filipina and Indonesian girls everywhere and duty free alcohol. Labuan is an offshore oil base so it's set up for entertainment.

I rented a SPAM WORD apartment right in the middle of all these bars, once I got to know some of the girls and mamasan's there I could literally open my window and shout out to one to come up to my room.

Beer is cheaper than coke in Labuan and spirits are dirt cheap, fuck i had a hangover every day while I was there and a girl in my bed.

I forget the prices of the girls now, but it was cheap (not like KL prices), it was one price for bar fine and girl until 11am the next day, so you could take one at 6pm if you wanted and have here till 11am. These filipino girls like to have a drink and a good time and in no time I had about four regular girls that I would alternate. As I was working everyday I would enjoy a night out or stay at my place drinking and banging her (or them) all night, wake up at 6am for a morning glory and shoot off to work, as I was the boss I would get my boys sorted for the days work and race back home for a morning tea fuck and send the girl on her way home at 11. PERFECT!

I felt sorry for the girls though, as most of them were tricked into working as a waitress only to arrive and have their passports taken off them and forced to sell themselves, they had to fuck to pay off their debt to the Chinese mafia before they could leave. I had two really nice and stunning regulars and the thought crossed my mind to pay off their debt and have them as a perm girl, but I travel with work and didn't wana have a girl depending on me for support.

So if any of you guys are looking for a keeper, this is a good option!

There are great bars and restaurants around Labuan, my favorite bar was Kings, it had a great selection of hotties (my fav girl worked here) and three pool tables and good music. The town is small and there are bars all over the place, all in walking distance. A good night club with live band and freelancers is Pop in but as i said have a walk around and check out the different bars around the joint.

There is the Sheratan hotel with live music and girls too. Plenty of cheaper hotels around for accommodation.

Getting there: You can fly Air Asia from KL, or can get fast ferries from Kota Kinabalu or Brunei.

Locals are really cool in Labuan, luckily I speak Malay (Indonesian actually) and I became friends with many people there, I am going back for a revisit soon.

I will make some more installments about some of the fun times I had there and some sessions with girls, depending on the interest to this thread. Unfortunately I don't have my old Labuan pics any more, I had a good collection of stunners...damn.

tode1640

I felt sorry for the girls though, as most of them were tricked into working as a waitress only to arrive and have their passports taken off them and forced to sell themselves, they had to fuck to pay off their debt to the Chinese mafia before they could leave.

This is the reason why I would never go to Labuan. It has a terrible reputation of being the sex slavery capital of the world. In Pattaya, or elsewhere in Thailand the girls are there out of choice. It may not be their first choice of careers, but it is a genuine choice because it is far better than the other options they have. This is not the case in Labuan. The whole scene is stitched up by organised crime, and the girls really are little more than slaves. I have this on very good authority from several people who have spent a lot of time there. I could not stomach this, and I strongly suggest that anyone with any conscience at all sticks to Pattaya.

gilapepe

Yes true, but I also met freelancers there that were not owned. I don't know how they got away with it (besides paying the right people) but they were doing it.