Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

areca lodge

ryan84cfc

hi guys has any1 stayed in the Areca Lodge in soi diana cuz me and 2 mates are staying there next week and was wondering if the rooms have safes in them and if so how much to hire??

hi guys has any1 stayed in the areca lodge in soi diana cuz me and 2 mates are staying there next week and was wondering if the rooms have safes in them and if so how much to hire??

I have stayed there 2 times before in a Deluxe room and it has a safe.I don´t know about the standard room.....

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

Standard rooms also have safes.

All safes are free to use - they are the usual "enter your own passcode" type. Big enough for money, passport, camera etc, but not for lapdrop.

Some are in cupboards, some are on shelves, depends I think on which block you are in.

er.... a gym .......

that'll be the room I walked passed regularly but never entered.....

I think it had various walking machines, and those bikes that go no-where, and them walking ski-ing things. Not sure about anything heavy to pick up though.

I would guess 6-8 machines, but sorry, not really my thing!

just keep lifting bargirls up and down , that'll work your muscle.................... :Clap7::P

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

When I was there in Feb of 07 it had a treadmill, an elyptical trainer and a stationary... all of moderate quality and all in need of some maintenance. It also has an older universal gym with about 6 stations. The bench press clip broke off when I was lifting it and it flew back and hit me in the head. Not such a good thing. Easy enough to fix, but i told them about it and a couple days later it was still broken and not roped off. They have a small weight bench and dumbbells up to about 40 pounds. Nice room with a great view by the pool and nice air circulation and a tv... the equipment is older and needs some maintenance. Regardless, i got what I needed from the room and it was convenient and typically empty of other guests.