Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Best Restaurant on Soi 6

roscoerocks

Lunch... wow. At the beach end of Soi 6 there is a restaurant (new as of three months, owned by Marcel the Frenchman) called Mama's. Malapropos on Soi 6 ... it was so neat and clean. They advertised a lunch special for 298 Bht, and even though I wasn't really hungry, quiche, peppersteak and icecream sounded appatizing, so I sat down.

What a great meal. Tasty and tasteful ... beautifully presented. Marcel was modest ..."eet is zo easy to prepare" ... worthy of at least a 3 star restaurant at an order of magnitude higher price. Here is what 298 Bht bought

SAM_1588.JPG

SAM_1589.JPG

SAM_1590.JPG

SAM_1591.JPG

SAM_1598.JPG

SAM_1600.JPG

RoscoeRocksRoscoeRocksRoscoeRocksRoscoeRocksRoscoeRocksRoscoeRocks

Only thing i have ever eat on soi6 was fish and lots of it lol

It smelled like fish, but didn't look like a fish. There is a difference mate. :Busted::LMAO1:

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Ah that would be a great meal after finishing Soi 6 . But never before lol .

Food looks great btw thank u .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Lunch... wow. At the beach end of Soi 6 there is a restaurant (new as of three months, owned by Marcel the Frenchman) called Mama's. Malapropos on Soi 6 ... it was so neat and clean. They advertised a lunch special for 298 Bht, and even though I wasn't really hungry, quiche, peppersteak and icecream sounded appatizing, so I sat down.

What a great meal. Tasty and tasteful ... beautifully presented. Marcel was modest ..."eet is zo easy to prepare" ... worthy of at least a 3 star restaurant at an order of magnitude higher price. Here is what 298 Bht bought

that's good new's for me.Because after finish a Soi 6 sweety ,

i will get hungry,and so i don't have to go a long way to eat.

A perfect combination as well.Thanks for advice.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Queen Vic! The food was pretty good, staff was very nice, and the price was right as well. was great during a game. Boddys on tap and they pissed off and let us watch some footy when the game was on.

That bit of grub looks alright,i'll have to pay a visit next time i'm there.

Another one is the aussie bar halfway down on the same side,they do a nice corned beef,cabbage and mashed spud.

Looks great value and delicious,will try next trip.

Robw

A Queen Vic chicken sandwhich gave me the worst case of the shits that I have ever had. Fully out of action for 3 days. Lost total control of both ends and lost too much holiday time. Had a vit B shot to help recover. A experience I will never forget.

Thanks for the tip -- I'm always happy to hear about good places to eat, and will put Mama's Cafe on my list!

I will certainly be having a feed at Mamas when I arrive. Thanks for the heads up mate.

My plan for next trip is to only eat Thai food when in Thailand. I tried once before but after every big night on the sauce which was every night i really felt like sausages eggs and toast but this time i am going to try it. I can eat french food anytime but it does look good value.

What about Soi Corner Bar?

It's technically sorta on Soi 6.

And I think they serve food? (I've seen adverts for it on tele, and I seen the girls eating it).

My plan for next trip is to only eat Thai food when in Thailand. I tried once before but after every big night on the sauce which was every night i really felt like sausages eggs and toast but this time i am going to try it.

It is a great way to lose weight quickly. I try and do the same although last time a few emergency slices of pizza got the better of me!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

You can dine at Pook Bar, definately something to get your teeth into.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I wonder if there chicken tastes like fish...

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

You can dine at Pook Bar, definately something to get your teeth into.

tossed salad isn't on my preferred menu :P

Who would think it, a place to eat on a soi better known for being eaten :GoldenSmile1:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.