IGNORED

FREE BEER ??

Alan lad

Free beer, Im there! Any bars that looks after the members will get my support! need a new bar now that Heaven is closed during my next trip! cant stand guys that come from free beer and then take off!

A free beer is always a icebreaker, and more beers/LD's will follow. :D :02:

I agree. :D

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

It all depends on what kind of scam is wrapped around it, because as we all know this day and age thats what usually happens... Nothing comes for free nowadays !!!

i cant agree with you , alan ladd used to regularly give away free draught beer to another boards members and expected nothing in return for it. it was just a way of promoting his bar and hopefully encouraging new faces to try his bar and perhaps return as regular customers. no scam involved.

i myself used to give away free draught beer , sometimes from 7pm until midnight , drink all you like , all other drinks at happy hour prices and a free barfine if you have a bin of 1200 b or more. once again , no scam, just a reward to regular customers and a way of promoting my place and getting new faces in the bar ,who hopefully will become regulars.

i will be repeating it later in the year , so dont think everything is a scam , if the bars concerned didnt think it a worthwhile exercise then it wouldnt do it.

Edited by mulphy

I have to say i like your club and am in there every night when in Pattaya..............................but I did get a gin and tonic the other night and it had no gin in it!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but 30 baht (I did not know the price when I orded, I just like G&T) for a tonic is taking the piss. I will still be in your bar every night. Now when I come I just drink drink draft or bottles.

PS you still owe me a drink. :D

Sounds alright but I can't drink much beer anyway. If I visited your establishment on a free beer night you shouldn't be worried. I can only down probably 3 or 4 beers. After that I would be so full and tipsy I would start buying lots of water.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

hi guys

sinkorswim mate i am so sorry for what happened PLEASE if some thing like this ever happens again ask for the manager and he will sort it there and then!!

I dont owe you 1 drink but 2 for your suffering i hope i get to see you tonight so i can fix this ,if you see me DONT LET ME FORGET !!

guys i was thinking about having this once every 2 weeks to start with,what do the guys from admin think

alan

great idea good for a regular place for bm to meet once every 2 weeks would be ideal as most people tend to stay around 2 weeks

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

hi guys

Yes ROCKHOUSE did a great job with the same promo he as with me had no strings to the deal .

I have had enough feed back to make up my mind ,i think once evvery 2 weeks will be a good start .

I will now take it up with the powers to be and find out when they want to start

alan

yes free beer is great anytime :D . But mostly when I see free beer deals in Patts its so damn crowded that I just pass buy unless I see someone I know and want to have a chin wag. I think just a small incentive that a person knew they could get anytime would be more benifical for both parties anyways . The Insomnia discount card works great in my opinion .

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:wacko:

Dude

He didn't say free drinks for all comers. He said free drinks for those that identify themselves as P-A members.

No scam here boys. It's legit.

I am looking forward to spending some time in NLD1 and for what I suspect I will be spending in BF, then a free beer would be much appreciated. I like it when things like this is done and it could very well make me a regular customer whenever I am in town.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably.. And never regret anything that made you smile.

i cant agree with you , alan ladd used to regularly give away free draught beer to another boards members and expected nothing in return for it. it was just a way of promoting his bar and hopefully encouraging new faces to try his bar and perhaps return as regular customers. no scam involved.

i myself used to give away free draught beer , sometimes from 7pm until midnight , drink all you like , all other drinks at happy hour prices and a free barfine if you have a bin of 1200 b or more. once again , no scam, just a reward to regular customers and a way of promoting my place and getting new faces in the bar ,who hopefully will become regulars.

i will be repeating it later in the year , so dont think everything is a scam , if the bars concerned didnt think it a worthwhile exercise then it wouldnt do it.

So if i and a few friends came to your bar or LD1 on free beer night drank as much free beer as possible without buying a LD or a BF there would be no hard feelings and would be welcomed to every other free beer night not returning to your bars to buy beer in between.

Free beer is fine but for me its the whole package of attractive girls, good/prompt service with a smile, good music, air con and the right atmosphere that makes a bar worthy of my money.

Get this right in a bar and you can double the price of beer and I would still go in.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly Alan I do not mind about paying 50 baht in other venues for a cheap draft beer. But I still would advise you to do it because it really gets the party started and attracts lots of customers. they are doing it all over the world so it can't be wrong. I would suggest putting up half-an-hour of free beer at about 2 am. This gets guys into the place, gets them drunk and barfine the girls.

hi guys

Once i used to put on a "free beer night " for another board

If i did this for this board would any one come along ?

what do you think about the idea of free beer for a hour or so

alan

Who cares about "free beer" , now free pussy would be a different story altogether :P .

Or charge 500 baht a beer and give the pussy away for free after six beers !

Edited by Peter B

Alan,

I don't know if I've ever actually been inside your Go-Go.

Probably have, but after a few drinks, it's difficult to remember where I've been.

However, in this thread, and a number of others, you seem to be trying sincerely to find out what we mongers want, and trying to provide it.

This enterprise deserves rewards.

Therefore, in November this year, I will definitely be visiting NLD1.

See you.

Jim

Alan,

I don't know if I've ever actually been inside your Go-Go.

Probably have, but after a few drinks, it's difficult to remember where I've been.

However, in this thread, and a number of others, you seem to be trying sincerely to find out what we mongers want, and trying to provide it.

This enterprise deserves rewards.

Therefore, in November this year, I will definitely be visiting NLD1.

See you.

Jim

Agreed, sincerity and responsiveness goes a long way. :)

• 2 weeks later...

HEY MAN,...............................

I will be there by Feb 2008........

Let me know when u r hosting the part........................... :D

WOULD LUV TO JOIN...........................for thr free.......................UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D

jm%5E_%5Ehandwritten%5E_%5E4%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EThe+Pool+Party%5E_%5E.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Drucken Duck at Soi L K METRO

• 2 weeks later...