Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

UPDATE OF RESTAURANT MAP

cartoonman

Hello, Lads.

It`s September so I have just revamped the Restaurant map.

I`ve added a few new ones and got rid of Ali Baba as so many of you voted it with a `O`

One nice hidden place that I have found is JASMINE MANSION, check out the map.

They do a great AFTERNOON menu from 1-00 till 5-00, great SMALL meals for 70 Baht with tea or Coffee.

The main menu is also VERY good....

Nicely cooked, Perfectly done.

Plus Check the Owners Book out,,,RIFF RAFFLES,,,,I`m reading it now and it`s a very fresh reading book that keeps me up as it`s not an easy Book to put down.

Bit like BASEL and Faulty Towers....

Enjoy the map,,,

Cheers Cartoonman

• Like 1

Cartoonman - excellent work on this and the bar/gogo map!

Not that I want you to just concentrate on fast food, but I dont see Burger King above!

Keith

Cartoonman - excellent work on this and the bar/gogo map!

Not that I want you to just concentrate on fast food, but I dont see Burger King above!

Keith

Nice one CM , have saved it Thanks for your efforts

G

Are there any Starbucks or similar type coffee houses in patts?

As far as I know there is one on the ground floor in COM CITY,South Pattaya Road.

There is another one opposite Number 43 on the RESTAURANT MAP, On BEACH ROAD

And there is another one not opened yet in THE AVENUE on second road,,Check the MAP.

Cheers Cartoon man

and got rid of Ali Baba as so many of you voted it with a `O`
VERY VERY VERY Well Done...Power to the people!!!!!!
and got rid of Ali Baba as so many of you voted it with a `O`
VERY VERY VERY Well Done...Power to the people!!!!!!And specially designed for us Bullfrogs in mind too!!!

• 2 months later...

These are great, I have a couple of each up in our place, Canterbury Tales Cafe.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Nice mate.thanks.

but it would be better if we could download it for printing out.

Right click on the photo and save to computer... Worked for me

john

• 1 month later...

thanks again for your splendid work on the Pattaya bar and go-go map...really clues a newbie in so as not to get disoriented..

On the restaurant guide map would like to add that while staying at the Flipper Lodge last year,would frequently eat at the 24 hour Sailor Bar restaurant in the back.Not well known but excellent food with an incredible array of soups and german/euro foods.The ladies that run it are sisters and move with smooth precision.Never had to wait long even when busy...cheers,MM

This is excellent. I also have the other map for nightlife, will have them on me when I get there next month.

This is great for locating these places, are there any comments or reviews of these places online somewhere? If so, I'd copy and paste together my own little eating tour and try a bunch out. Keen on getting a good dose of Thai food especially on this trip. Good sidewalk stalls anad cheap no frills restaurants are my favorite. (I'm a total tourist, and Thai food lover).

Thanks and more thanks

Hi, Glad you like the map.

Ive tried all the restaurants on the map but the one`s I use over and over again I`ve used a #

Some the names are too long to put a squiggle in.

Cheers Cartoonman