IGNORED

Emilia Speed Tour Pattaya

Emilia Speed Boat Pattaya

Welcome to Emilia Speed Boat Tour Pattaya

We are the professional with the reliable service with the reasonable price for the speed boat service in Pattaya, Thailand. We can take you to your desired destination such as Koh Larn Island, Koh Phai Island, Koh Ling Island for fishing or enjoy any activity with family or friends.

For more information, please call captain (To) +66(0)800858718 Speed Boat Service.

If you want to come to Pattaya to enjoy your vacation on the beach or on the island, Any enquiry or reservation, please feel free to Contact Us at anytime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email me

Thank you for your kind introduction. This is something I have always wanted to do but never got around to it. I have taken note for my next trip.

Do you own boats yourself or are you acting as an agent? If you are acting as an agent I think it would be beneficial to you and our members if you could outline the advantages of booking through you over booking through the speed boat owners on Beach Road.

Thanks