IGNORED

Insomnia

spanky4star

Just an update on the new project guy's, we are going full steam ahead at the moment trying to get things organised but it is a hell of a lot of work.

The place is basicaly gutted now so almost ready for the builders to start doing there thang. I'll put some pics up of progress when it starts to look a little bit less like a building site. We are hoping to get it ready for the date as stated before (12th of October). This is all being well and nothing drastic happens.

So hopefully in the next few weeks i'll be able to update you on the progress

cheers

Spanky

Good luck mate and save me a seat for nov.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Great News and Good luck. BTW--need any silent partners for capital investment? PM me. I could be interested.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Did you order the Roller Skates ?

:P

Edited by dudebrah

Good Luck with the new place, and as long as it´s ready the 10 of November i´m happy :P

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

:D Sounds great mark, I arrive in pattaya on the 14th so let's hope your on schedule. Looking forward to your new venture.

Spanky, based on a different post, there will only be 4 of us at the end of October so you should have enough talent to serve. Seriously though wish you well and look forward to meeting in the new digs for a few. Cheers Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

We will also being the same type of discounts we do in the club but with a new twist so stay tuned to find out the rewards you can get.

Good luck with the new venture and I will be in when I'm back in town in Dec.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Enjoyed my visit to niteclub and heading back shortly so will def drop in and will intro myself as well...thanks...Jboy

spanky4poof, don't forget to install the couch, maybe in the corner for a special vip dance! :)

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

I wish you the very best of luck with your new venture. :)

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Just an update on the new project guy's, we are going full steam ahead at the moment trying to get things organised but it is a hell of a lot of work.

The place is basicaly gutted now so almost ready for the builders to start doing there thang. I'll put some pics up of progress when it starts to look a little bit less like a building site. We are hoping to get it ready for the date as stated before (12th of October). This is all being well and nothing drastic happens.

So hopefully in the next few weeks i'll be able to update you on the progress

cheers

Spanky

Mr Spanky - good luck on the new venture - all the best and keep em coming

We are the cure!!!

Hope you get everything finished by the time I get there. I have heard many great things about you and the Club. I was definately looking forward to stopping in and saying hello.