IGNORED

V2O Ice Bar

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

2.jpg

Tonight I met up with Tom, the manager of V2O Ice Bar, who was kind enough to speak with me about the place and allow me to take some photographs so you all can check it out.

While it's been open for approximately 5 years now, it was relocated to the corner of Walking Street and Soi 15 back in February of this year. It's in a prime location now, and you'd have to be half blind to miss it, where as before it was a hidden gem. located on the second floor of another building. Currently consisting of one floor, they have a second floor with plans to open that up to customers in the future.

The bar is nicely decorated with clean lines and just enough color to give the place some flavor. In the main seating area is a long bar, some very comfortable couches and chairs, and some stools around the bar and a tables. Two LCD televisions broadcast sports if you're into that, and they have the capability of showing two games at once. A deejay plays the latest and greatest, and the volume is low enough to have a conversation, yet loud enough to get your feet tapping.

The ice bar is standing only and, as you probably could have guessed, covered in ice. For those of you from warm climates, you can forego the heavy fur-lined coat available to customers and walk on in. It's a perfect stopping point for those hot Thailand nights, especially if you have a Thai girl with you because photographs in the ice bar are encouraged, and I've yet to meet a Thai girl who didn't want to pose with the costumed polar bear hanging out inside the place. They'll even let you stand behind the bar and get photographs there.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Open from 8am until 3am, it's got a vast selection of drinks to wet your whistle. The selection of Stoli flavored vodkas include strawberry, orange, coffee, Mint, tutti fruity, white chocolate, chocolate, pineapple, apple, black currant, cherry, blueberry, lime, lemon, banana, lychee, watermelon, and kiwi fruit. Of course, if it's a mixed drink your after, they've got a number of spirits on hand, which start out at 150 THB.

As for the ladies, there are certainly some cute ones there. If you're feeling generous, a lady drink starts out at 120 THB in the regular bar, and 170 THB in the ice bar section. Bar fines are 600 THB if you would like to take one of the girls out for the evening, and there's no pay-in-advance policy in effect, which is always nice.

If you've been in the V20 Ice Bar before, please post about your experience there in an effort to keep your fellow mongers informed.

Edited by Pictorial Reviews

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

It's a really nice bar, Tom is always welcoming. The new bar is a lot better than the old, much better location and some pretty girls the last time I was in there.

The ice bar is set at about -19'C so it's always a laugh taking a thai girl in there to see her face at hold cold it is. Good place for a relaxing drink with your bar fine. Lots of cocktails that the girls love to try.

If you've been in the V20 Ice Bar before, please post about your experience there in an effort to keep your fellow mongers informed.

Yeah, the place is "cool". <grin> I laughed when they asked me if I wanted the coat... are you kidding?! Sweating bullets, no thanks! ;)

Two shot minimum to go in, but like a visit to a friendly refrigerator/freezer. All I can say is ahhhhhhhh. Sure helped crack the non-stop heat of Patts. :)

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds a good idea to get away from heat, never though about having a look inside, but will try it out, what do the girls look like?

It's a really nice bar, Tom is always welcoming. The new bar is a lot better than the old, much better location and some pretty girls the last time I was in there.

The ice bar is set at about -19'C so it's always a laugh taking a thai girl in there to see her face at hold cold it is. Good place for a relaxing drink with your bar fine. Lots of cocktails that the girls love to try.

-19, just like the winter I go to Thailand to avoid... I have to check this place out, I walked past it last year but I never got around to go in. We have one in Oslo too, but never got around to go in there either.

I went to the old one a couple of years ago. Well worth a short visit just for the novelty factor. It was 300B a shot back then which is a bit steep, how much is it per shot now? Do the have an 'all you can drink' offer like the, much inferior, -5 Bar?

Nice to see the addition of barfineable ladies, although it's hard to get a read on their bodies under those big coats; cute faces though. :07:

sgu_banner.gif

• 8 months later...

Tom makes the ice bar great guy and a great welcome every time i go back (apart from the time i was ill . remember tom)

peace and love to all

• 3 months later...

I guess you're paying for the novelty of the bar than the drinks really. 150b starting for mix drinks is high. 300b a shot is borderline insane imo.

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts