Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Airport Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

2.jpg

Founded 4 years ago and located on the west side of Walking Street, adjacent Soi Diamond, Airport Agogo is well known to many board members for their attractive sign girls, recognizable uniforms, and airline theme. The one-floor agogo is small, but packs a punch. It's one of the few agogos open early, with a start time of 3pm for you early birds who like to catch the worm. It closes at 7:30pm, and re-opens at 8pm with the party going until 3am/"late."

The inside is narrow, but long, and consists of a main stage, a two smaller stages on which shows take place, and a hot tub to nicely round things out. You'll be pleased to know it's a hands-on ago with many friendly ladies looking to please the customers. Seating consists of stools around all the stages and hot tub, and bench seating down both walls.

Happy hour is from 3pm to 7:30pm with draft beer from 55 THB. Once the doors open again at 8pm, the prices start at 85 THB for draft beer and 135 for mixed drinks. They've got a good selection of beer and liquors to choose from, so getting your drink of choice shouldn't be a problem.

If you like to entertain the ladies, lady drinks are 120 THB and they have ping pong balls if you're into tossing those around. If taking a girl outside the bar is more your speed, it will cost you a 700 THB bar fine for dancers, sign girls, and waitresses. If it's a showgirl or hot tub girl you want, then you'll have to pay a 1000 THB bar fine. Unfortunately the pay-in-advance policy is in effect, but not strictly enforced.

According to the staff, there are approximately 60 girls employed, with 25 of them dancing nightly for your enjoyment.

If you've been to Airport Agogo before, I encourage you to post your experiences here in this thread in an effort to keep your fellow mongers informed.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Thanks for the review, I used to spend a lot of time in Airport on my first trip. 700 baht bar fine and pay in advance, even though not enforced won't give them my custom other than maybe having a couple of beers tbh.

Had great time here with sexy ladies, top3 lineup currently and seems always to be on top of lineups. Never asked me to prepay, thankfully.

Barfeed number 3 with great looks and great performance in loom, the lady actually told me that every man wants to bf her and she gets to choose with who she goes. She also told me that she wants to be with me for 2 weeks because then she doesnt have to work. :D

Mamasan actually promised me that 3some with ladies I could get the second barfee back if the ladies perfomance wasnt good enough for me. Before this I told her that many times I try 3some and the other lady just looks when I Boom the other. Dont know would she have held to her promise though, because didnt go for it. Didnt feel "the good vibe" with the 2 ladies that do lesbian together.

My number 1 place for hotties is Airport

(Alcatraz mamasan wants to fleece me everytime, Heaven Above "no hassle" policy leads to too much of no interaction from ladies imho and Whats Up is just too damn expensive to bf)

spent two nights there in May and enjoyed it. They had a really good lineup as well. I took the same girl both nights. She was not what I normally would go for but was cute. It was the personallity that sold me on her. I liked the place but if they asked for payment up front I would walk and not go back.

I never realized it was established 9 years ago?! Thought it was more like 3 or 4!

Airport is good and I've had some great times in there over the years although I think it's gone a bit downhill of late in terms of quality. Nevertheless it's a good bar for me just to chill and relax as I know the staff relatively well so I can sit and enjoy the atmosphere without necessarily going broke on lady drinks

I never realized it was established 9 years ago?! Thought it was more like 3 or 4!

Airport is good and I've had some great times in there over the years although I think it's gone a bit downhill of late in terms of quality. Nevertheless it's a good bar for me just to chill and relax as I know the staff relatively well so I can sit and enjoy the atmosphere without necessarily going broke on lady drinks

Yes I agree I am sure Airport has not been in Walking Street for 9 years.

I know it has not.

Agogo bar well worth a trip IMO.

:001_Thank_You5:

I've edited the initial post to reflect 4 years. I was dubious of the 9 years, but went with what I was told. The next time I'm back there I'll check again.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Easily my favourite Gogo in Pattaya.

I'm there for at least one drink every night when im in town.

I never knew they opened during the day either, ill have to check the quality of the day shift on my next trip.

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

For the first couple of years, it was one of the top places on WS. If not THE top place.

Then came the slide and now it’s a place we avoid – Girls pushing too much for drinks, padded bills, pay-in-advance (sounds like pimping to me!), excessively loud thumping music.......

Definitely a shadow of its former self. Don’t waste your time and money here – there’s better options around.

Pay-in-advance – WTF!!!!!

No matter where you go, there you are....

These reviews aren't really Impressing me. Every review seems to be giving fact. My understanding of a review it that it gives an opinion. Seems to me the proprietor of the forum is using it's influence to paint specific businesses they are associated with in good light.

"Excuse me sweetheart, my cock just died can i burry it in your ass?"

These reviews aren't really Impressing me. Every review seems to be giving fact. My understanding of a review it that it gives an opinion. Seems to me the proprietor of the forum is using it's influence to paint specific businesses they are associated with in good light.

Sorry if you're not happy with the reports. I do not insert my personal opinion in them. Girls may be "hot" to me, but not to others. Food may taste great to me, but not to others. A place might be too expensive to me, but not to others. For those reasons, opinion has been removed. I provide you with the information about the prices, number of girls, size, photos (when possible), etc. But, for me to insert my personal opinion would mean I consider my opinion worth a damn, and I don't think it is. Do you think I have the same taste as you or any other members of the forum? People who've been to the various establishments are free to comment about their experiences at the various agogos, hotels, etc. In fact, I encourage it at the end of each post. One thing you can be certain of is the proprietors have no influence, what-so-ever, on anything I write. I list the facts. A business that advertises on this forum get the same thing as a business that doesn't...a factual thread on what they provide. If, for whatever reason, you think I'm some sort of all-knowing God who can give you advice on where to go or what to do while in town, PM me and I'll let you know.

I like the write ups. Gives a concise summary of what the establishment is about and other BMs can chime in with their experiences there if I feel like reading more. Both types of information are helpful. I'll take a look at airport on my next trip.

I do not normally take gogo girls, but this cute little spinner caught my eye this past July (name?). It was my last night so I said what the hell and paid the 1000B barfine. I'd rate her performance a 5/10 but her looks 10/10 made up for it. It was my first time in Airport and I will go back again, but take a pass on that girl.

As for the gogo itself, I like it. Nice uniforms, friendly ladies and always easy to get another beer when needed. The only complaint I have is the way to the toilets. There is a section near the hot tub where you have to step down and then up again. Then when you get to the toilet you have to step over a lip to get in. Can be tricky when you have had a few too many!

I should add I was not asked to prepay.

There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more. ~Charlie Sheen~

babydollsaddict.gif

If you like to entertain the ladies, lady drinks are 120 THB

I've heard about different prices for different LDs in airport. I'm surprised not to find these in here. Few BM had to pay more than 200b for some LD.

I would advise guys to ask what the girl will drink and how much it is before just saying yes to "you buy me drink?..."

I've heard about different prices for different LDs in airport. I'm surprised not to find these in here. Few BM had to pay more than 200b for some LD.

I would advise guys to ask what the girl will drink and how much it is before just saying yes to "you buy me drink?..."

What you're likely referring to is a "Lady Cocktail," which is more expensive than a "Lady Drink." The lady drink is as noted in the original post, 120 THB. I don't know how much they charge for a lady cocktail, but most agogos on Walking Street seem to charge 160 THB. If you ever check a menu, you'll see the two different lady drinks listed, and their different prices. If you ever tell a girl you'll buy her a "lady drink," or you tell a waitress to bring your lady a "lady drink," and she gets a "lady cocktail," you'll know she's taking the piss.

What you're likely referring to is a "Lady Cocktail," which is more expensive than a "Lady Drink." The lady drink is as noted in the original post, 120 THB. I don't know how much they charge for a lady cocktail, but most agogos on Walking Street seem to charge 160 THB. If you ever check a menu, you'll see the two different lady drinks listed, and their different prices. If you ever tell a girl you'll buy her a "lady drink," or you tell a waitress to bring your lady a "lady drink," and she gets a "lady cocktail," you'll know she's taking the piss.

http://www.pattaya-a...ices-up-to-185b

Tequila and water seems to be the new trend among a few girls here, which cost the guts of 300 baht a go.

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

This link doesn't work. But I'm guessing it's a link to a thread on here about prices for lady drinks going up to 185 THB? That's really not news though. I think everyone's familiar with the price increases across the board (bar fines, short times, long times, lady drinks, etc). Call it inflation, call it the locals trying to milk every single baht from the tourists, call it whatever you like, but there's really nothing we can do other than avoid places with high prices. Of course, what happens when all the places raise their prices? We'll either pay the prices or avoid going to all the places (IE: not visit Thailand anymore). Something tells me we'll pay what they're asking though.

Getting back to the reports...I track the lowest prices so you all will have a base to work from. The lowest priced draft beer, the lowest priced mixed drink, the lowest priced lady drink, etc. While it would be great to be able to get all the prices for all the drinks offered by the various agogos, it's just not possible. Not only would that take forever because of the amounts of various drinks, many agogos don't list their prices on their menus.

Do those identical twins still work there with the big hair-dos? and has anyone ever 3somed the twins?

This link doesn't work.

Link : Airport agogo lady drink prices up to 185B

I am just informing BM, as you encourage us to do in your first post

If you've been to Airport Agogo before, I encourage you to post your experiences here in this thread in an effort to keep your fellow mongers informed

So I post my experience : Bad.

Pushing on LD, asking tips for the Jacusi show even if you've been in the gogo for only 10 seconds, not telling you they get some expensive LD, etc.

If you guys want to spread money in gogos, I think there is a lot better in Walking Street. That's just my opinion.

Link : Airport agogo lady drink prices up to 185B

I am just informing BM, as you encourage us to do in your first post

So I post my experience : Bad.

Pushing on LD, asking tips for the Jacusi show even if you've been in the gogo for only 10 seconds, not telling you they get some expensive LD, etc.

If you guys want to spread money in gogos, I think there is a lot better in Walking street. That's just my opinion.

The initial post in the thread you linked was from October 2009...a full 2 years ago. It states a normal lady drink is 130 THB. When I collected the information for this report, the lady drink I purchased was 120 THB. How is linking an old thread with incorrect information keeping BMs informed? The girls which contributed to that post being made don't likely even work in that agogo anymore. By all means, if someone has new or recent information, post it. But in your case, it doesn't seem relevant. Perhaps I'm wrong about that though?

Double post.

if someone has new or recent information, post it. But in your case, it doesn't seem relevant. Perhaps I'm wrong about that though?

Yes, you are wrong about that. My last visit was in May 2011 in there. Also read the answer #18 of your thread.

Some guys like this gogo overall, others just don't like the way some girls (and staff) act.

So I would say to newbies : have a go! Worth a try, but regarding my own experience and some reviews I've read, here are my advises if you get in there :

- don't sit next to the Jacusi, you'll be asked for tip every 10 seconds

- Girls are pushy on LD. Just check what the girls wants to drink before ordering to avoid over priced LD

- As in ANY GOGO, if you pay with 1000b, show the staff the note so there will be no confusion as you get your change.

By the way, posting some warnings for BM on your thread doesn't mean your review is bad. I just add some comments that will help guys having a great time if they decide to go to Airport Agogo. So it just puts on value to your review imo.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

During my last trip in december 2011, i was every night at least 1 hour at Airport... (among other gogos)

I like all the outfits of the girls (gogo, serving,...)

It is my favourite gogo. The girls are very nice (and very hot). They didn't pushed me to buy them drinks. Of course i bought LD to some :) :) :)

None of the girls overcharged me.

The BF wasn't 700 but only 600thb (even before midnight)

Staff and Mamasan very friendly...

I have to agree with jojomecanic... avoid the Jacuzzi area...

Hope to go back soon at Airport :) :)

Archived