Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

from suvarnabhumi to pattaya

rock999

can someone guide me about the cheapest & fastest way of reaching patts from the new airport.

just look at the posts in this colum transportation and travel, every thing u need 2 know

can someone guide me about the cheapest & fastest way of reaching patts from the new airport.

cheapest = catch a bus for 106bht

fastest = catch a taxi for 1,200bht

cheapest = catch a bus for 106bht

fastest = catch a taxi for 1,200bht

Cheapest = walk

fastest = jump out the airplane when you are flying over Pattaya

:Clap7::D

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Hi Mate,

You could try a good friend of mine who has a Taxi Service. It takes approx 1hr and 45 mins from the new airport by taxi subject to traffic, and you are met by a driver in arrivals with your name displayed. This saves time either finding the bus, waiting in the meter taxi que or having to barter a price with the Limo car services based at the airport.

When I first came to Pattaya I was just a frequent visitor as I was working and living in Hong Kong and I always used his services. This now stems back some 5+ years now.

His normal pick up cost in private car is 1,200 Bht inclusive of tolls and parking and offers the same price back to the airport. He also does Mini Bus’s with one other member often booking these for certain bar crawls a few clicks down Sukhumvit. He also does several local tours etc and most of his drivers speak some English

His contact details are as follows

Mobile + 66-898066606

Office + 66 -38423452

[email protected]

Web Site http://edpod.5gbfree.com/MainPage.htm

He offers a very reliable service as you might agree after you hear the following story which involves one of the board members who arrived a couple of weeks ago. The member had booked a taxi pick up via email from a posting on another forum, of which he is also a member.

The due arrival time was 3.30pm, however the flight was delayed, and I give the board member his due, "he did email the fact the plane was broken," and a new estimated time of arrival 1.30am. The driver was already at the airport as the email was not picked up immediately, but left and returned later, with the plane finally arriving around 3.30am ish so by the time the driver met him the delay was 12 hours. No extra charges were imposed on the delay/waiting time etc.

Regards

Eddie

Lusie Bar

Soi 12

Hi Mate,

You could try a good friend of mine who has a Taxi Service. It takes approx 1hr and 45 mins from the new airport by taxi subject to traffic, and you are met by a driver in arrivals with your name displayed. This saves time either finding the bus, waiting in the meter taxi que or having to barter a price with the Limo car services based at the airport.

When I first came to Pattaya I was just a frequent visitor as I was working and living in Hong Kong and I always used his services. This now stems back some 5+ years now.

His normal pick up cost in private car is 1,200 Bht inclusive of tolls and parking and offers the same price back to the airport. He also does Mini Bus’s with one other member often booking these for certain bar crawls a few clicks down Sukhumvit. He also does several local tours etc and most of his drivers speak some English

His contact details are as follows

Mobile + 66-898066606

Office + 66 -38423452

[email protected]

Web Site http://edpod.5gbfree.com/MainPage.htm

He offers a very reliable service as you might agree after you hear the following story which involves one of the board members who arrived a couple of weeks ago. The member had booked a taxi pick up via email from a posting on another forum, of which he is also a member.

The due arrival time was 3.30pm, however the flight was delayed, and I give the board member his due, "he did email the fact the plane was broken," and a new estimated time of arrival 1.30am. The driver was already at the airport as the email was not picked up immediately, but left and returned later, with the plane finally arriving around 3.30am ish so by the time the driver met him the delay was 12 hours. No extra charges were imposed on the delay/waiting time etc.

Regards

Eddie

Lusie Bar

Soi 12

thanks edd iwould really like to use the srvices nxt time.(15 days from now). meanwhile what is this transport centre all about

at the ,if you could help that is] :unsure

Yes, good question, anybody knows the cheapest and fastest way to go to Pattaya from New Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport please ?

I usually take a taxi, its costs me 1500 bahts and I think it's overpriced. Is there any bus, and where to take it in the Airport ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !

There are three different bus companies operating.

Roong Reung's Blue and White coach service departs from the airport bus depot to Pattaya Nua station at the following times: 8 AM, 11 AM, 3 PM and 7 PM . The Ticket office window is in the airport bus station terminal. Use the free shuttle bus from the airport to get to the bus station a couple of kilometres away. Price 106 Baht to Pattaya Nua.

Bell Travel goes directly up to the new airport each day from Pattaya Nua Bus Station (ticket office bungalow in the car park to right) at 06:00, 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00 and 19:00. Two ticket prices, depending if you book to be picked up by Bell Travel minibus from your home, 150 Baht or 200 Baht. From the airport terminal you can meet Bell Travel to return to Pattaya at 0800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600 and 1800 on Level One, Door 7 - see their rep in this area or phone her on 089 - 449 8843. You will find the rep inside on Level 1 on the far left before you get to the food court at the end. This is in my opinion the best service, as the Bell minibus will take you to your nominated hotel after the Bell bus stops at Pattaya Nua. Their friendly staff will handle your luggage as well.

A Yellow Bus to the airport leaves from Jomtien's Chaiyaphuk Road, (the office is near Jomtien Beach Road ). Tickets can be purchased 1 day in advance (no need, the bus is normally half-empty). The current schedule is:

Pattaya to Airport: 0900, 1300, 1700, 1930.

Airport to Pattaya: 0630, 0900, 1300, 1700

At the airport - Transport Depot - this bus to Jomtien is referred to as number 999, but the bus itself does NOT carry this number. The bus is bright Yellow - single deck, with the words Pattaya - Suvarnabhumi Airport written large on both sides, and a large notice in the drivers windshield saying either Pattaya or Airport. The cost is 106 baht in each direction. I live in Jomtien and use this bus often. The yellow bus does not have a scheduled stop in Pattaya, but will stop if requested. The Yellow bus leaves from the airport bus terminal also. Use the shuttle bus to get to terminal as with Roong Reung. The Yellow bus will return to Soi Chaiyaphuk in Jomtien and will travel along Sukhumvit Road to get there. The Yellow bus is ideal for someone who stays in Jomtien.

• 4 weeks later...

I get my GF to arrange a taxi to pick me up from the airport, I have been using the same guy or his friends for about 6 years now, I only pay 1800 baht, which includes taking my GF & son to the airport to meet me, parking cost, taking us back to Pattaya and all toll fee's with a stop off for food if we want which I think is a good deal, when I leave Pattaya I use him to take me to the airport which cost me 1000 baht including toll fee's, his car is very nice with good AC, I also use him to take me to Korat from Pattaya for a fee of 3200 baht

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

There are three different bus companies operating.

Roong Reung's Blue and White coach service departs from the airport bus depot to Pattaya Nua station at the following times: 8 AM, 11 AM, 3 PM and 7 PM . The Ticket office window is in the airport bus station terminal. Use the free shuttle bus from the airport to get to the bus station a couple of kilometres away. Price 106 Baht to Pattaya Nua.

Bell Travel goes directly up to the new airport each day from Pattaya Nua Bus Station (ticket office bungalow in the car park to right) at 06:00, 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00 and 19:00. Two ticket prices, depending if you book to be picked up by Bell Travel minibus from your home, 150 Baht or 200 Baht. From the airport terminal you can meet Bell Travel to return to Pattaya at 0800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600 and 1800 on Level One, Door 7 - see their rep in this area or phone her on 089 - 449 8843. You will find the rep inside on Level 1 on the far left before you get to the food court at the end. This is in my opinion the best service, as the Bell minibus will take you to your nominated hotel after the Bell bus stops at Pattaya Nua. Their friendly staff will handle your luggage as well.

A Yellow Bus to the airport leaves from Jomtien's Chaiyaphuk Road, (the office is near Jomtien Beach Road ). Tickets can be purchased 1 day in advance (no need, the bus is normally half-empty). The current schedule is:

Pattaya to Airport: 0900, 1300, 1700, 1930.

Airport to Pattaya: 0630, 0900, 1300, 1700

At the airport - Transport Depot - this bus to Jomtien is referred to as number 999, but the bus itself does NOT carry this number. The bus is bright Yellow - single deck, with the words Pattaya - Suvarnabhumi Airport written large on both sides, and a large notice in the drivers windshield saying either Pattaya or Airport. The cost is 106 baht in each direction. I live in Jomtien and use this bus often. The yellow bus does not have a scheduled stop in Pattaya, but will stop if requested. The Yellow bus leaves from the airport bus terminal also. Use the shuttle bus to get to terminal as with Roong Reung. The Yellow bus will return to Soi Chaiyaphuk in Jomtien and will travel along Sukhumvit Road to get there. The Yellow bus is ideal for someone who stays in Jomtien.

Wow, excellent information. Now I know exactly how to get there. Thanks.