IGNORED

Help With Clock

oldschool1965

I've tried looking for a tutorial for this, but how do you put a countdown clock in your posts? Everytime I try it just comes out as a bunch of numbers in text form, thanks

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=6209441891266869128&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

I had trouble too but maybe this will motivate you while you think about it. Don’t waste your time. :)

I thought you wanted help with your Cock...sorry

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

It needs to be set up in your 'signature'. Go to Your profile and Edit it

Go to freeflashtoys.com (countdown clocks) fill in the details, click 'get code', copy and paste code into your signature block.

To get your signature block, go to 'my profile', 'edit my profile', then 'change signature'.

OK?

Go to freeflashtoys.com (countdown clocks) fill in the details, click 'get code', copy and paste code into your signature block.

To get your signature block, go to 'my profile', 'edit my profile', then 'change signature'.

OK?

Thanks

thanks mate

Edited by fudgecake2006

"Naughty But Nice"

Yes that should work, I was doing it a more complicated way before

Hey presto you have your count down clock

If you have any dramas, pm me with the countdown clock code HTML text and I will put it in for you over the weekend

Cheers

Highlander

OK?

Thank you mate.I hope that i can install it,because i'm

not the perfect computer user.I'm still a learner as well.

Cheers mate and one more thanks for advice.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Thought I wouldn't be able to do it cos to be quite honest I aint got a clue with computers but looks like i'm not that thick after all. Thanks for the tutorial.

• 4 months later...