Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms Over the Bar

UUZME-IUZU

Hello All!

My first post here among the addicted.

I am frequent on other forums, by other names, and a fairly savvy monger. I may know some of you, as I visit PB twice a year, and many other spots as often. So, enough of hello-ing

I have stayed at Sunshine and Sabai, Pattaya Park, and rented a CC studio in past visits.

I have never looked into getting a room directly over a bar, but I want to try it. I look at it as a novelty experience that could catch on or lose all appeal. Either way, I wonder if a few of you can give up some of your own thoughts on staying in a guest room above a bar. I am not hurting for money, but I see certain advantages to the arrangement if I find a spot that does not suck.

I hold a skeptical view of security, and I am thinking that my goodies would need to be locked away elsewhere for safety.

I sleep like ayers rock, and no amount of rambunctious barroom fun can wake me, unless I smell smoke.

I can live well in boonie conditions, thanks to good training, and I am not afraid of the big bad wolf.

How about it? Anyone care to relate a personal experience of a stay above a bar, or recommend a place that will not require hospital care to recover from?

Thanks,

I UZ SHE N SHE UZME. Z'GOOOD!

Stayed in a few guesthouses in LK Metro with downstairs bars,enjoyed my stays,only mistakes i made was going with girls who worked in the bar/guesthouses i was stopping at the time,a very jealous lot they can be,don't piss in your own pot as they say :rolleyes:

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"

Thx for a look towards LK Metro.

I gotta agree, the girls in the place you stay at are 4 fun and games only. Do not shit where you eat.

I wonder what I would get if I got every girl in the bar worth having a go at and barfined them all together at 6PM the first night, and took them all upstairs for a laugh-your-ass-off orgy, complete with a game of twister, a round of naked charades, and a pillow fight, folowed by a bj contest and a depth check of each dtjim with one keeping count on the measuring tape. How could any of them claim jealous ownership after that? It has a slim shot of working out my territorial rights for me as a certifiable butterflying lunatic. Or just move to another guest house if it does neither.

Apart from some go for broke big night of fun like that, I couldn't dream up a passable way to take one of the girls, and then enjoy any peace when I was seen by her with another inside that establishment.

What does Rock House have by way of showers, and do you know their weekly rate?

I've stayed on top of Tim bar on 2nd rd. a couple of times and enjoyed it. I had a big jacuzzi suite for 890bt. in feb. big room with 2 safes, 1 electronic and 1 bolted to the wall in the closet that you put your own lock on. It has a beer bar in front, the rooms are over the go-go that has about 20 girls dancing and a pool room in the back. It also has a side entrance to avoid the girls in the go-go when you come home with your bf for the night. I usually end up taking a girl from there on my last couple of days in patters, it's so easy when everything is right there.

Bry, Thanks for that!

This is very much the thing I had in mind. I can have a look at that one too.

If anyone will come out and talk about a stay above some place on Soi 6 or along one of its neighbors, I would greatly appreciate it. That is usually my epicenter. Its the girls there, and that just about explains itself, dunnit.

Looks like Tim is only a few blocks down from there. But zero blocks walk would be tits.

Owners don't be shy. Location Location Location. Is what I'm paying for this time. In more ways than one, to be sure.

Come on, then. Anyone got a dirty sanchez story from Soi Sex?

I tend to always stay at the Queen vic - excellent location and staff, and excellent value for money. The place is pretty well soundproofed as well compared to most that I've stayed in town.

all the information you require on the rockhouse re facilities and cost with pictures is in a thread just below you in this section , entitled the rockhouse,soi l.k. metro.