Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum

Pictorial Reviews

The other day I decided to check out Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum, located on the 3rd floor of Royal Garden, which is the 4-story shopping center stretching between Beach Road and 2nd Road. While the entrance to the museum is on the 3rd floor, the attraction actually consists of 2 floors.

With a 480 THB entry fee per adult (regardless of nationality), it's not exactly cheep. However, you can buy a 3-attraction pass for 790 THB per person, and a 5-attraction pass for 1,100 THB per person, which saves you a bit of money so long as you want to enter 3 or more attractions. The attractions are all located on the same floor of the shopping center, and include the following with the individual price for the attraction in parenthesis:

Infinity Maze (480 THB)

Louis Tussaud's Waxworks (580 THB)

Ripley's Believe It Or Not (480 THB)

Ripley's Moving Theater 4D (300 THB)

Ripley's Haunted Adventure (480 THB)

Back to Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum. It's a world famous family oriented walk-through tourist attraction that originated in the U.S.A. The museum is unique in its collection of oddities. It presents a careful balance between the strange, the shocking, and the beautiful. The museum features 10 individually themed galleries with over 350 fascinating real exhibits.

Photographs are allowed. While some exhibits cannot be touched, others invite interaction, such as a giant scale showing your weight on the moon, a huge chair on which a 5 foot tall Thai girl looks quite funny while sitting, and other such things. Each exhibit has a small card explaining what you're looking at, written in both English and Thai, to ensure you and your date are both informed.

Aside from the other nearby attractions listed above, there are many restaurants at the shopping center, which makes the attractions and lunch a good way to spend an afternoon with your Thai girl of choice.

Below are some pictures I took while there. I've hosted them on Photobucket rather than loading them directly onto P-A so those of you who need "clean fun" photos to show your family/friends upon arrival back in your home country can copy and paste them onto your computer minus the P-A watermark.

1-5.jpg

If you've seen Royal Garden from the 2nd Road side, the chances are you've seen the airplane sticking out of the building.

RoyalGarden1.jpg

RoyalGarden2.jpg

Well, this is what it looks like from the other side of the wall.

4-5.jpg

5-6.jpg

6-6.jpg

7-7.jpg

8-6.jpg

9-5.jpg

11-4.jpg

12-4.jpg

13-4.jpg

14-4.jpg

15-4.jpg

This pool table was a bit odd. If you place a ball on the table, it will roll to the far right corner pocket rather than the near left corner pocket.

16-4.jpg

17-4.jpg

A nice photo opportunity is to have your Thai girl stand next to the world's tallest man.

18-4.jpg

19-4.jpg

If you've been in a Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum in the west, you'll see this one cannot compare. However, so long as you take a Thai girl with you, chances are she'll enjoy getting to see what's inside. And sometimes, making our Thai girls happy and treating them to something nice, is enjoyable in itself.

Edited by Pictorial Reviews

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Thanks for this review.

I wanted to take my then TGF here a couple of trips back but she was not interested at all.

Think I will check it out next time in town.

PS on the Photos's great idea! Thanks for thinking about the guys and their parents/families. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thank you for sharing your interesting photos and information. Yes, I agree prices are higher especially for thai people.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Thank-You for saving me the money to enter this "attraction"

I always thought it would be a ripoff, now I see it is for sure

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been befor and think it is quite good

"Excuse me sweetheart, my cock just died can i burry it in your ass?"

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts