IGNORED

Bangkok Airport to Ubon Ratchathani by Bus

mowerman

We allways fly there, so I have no idea about the bus ride. I do know it's a very long busride. If you dont mind to spend a couple of thousend bth I suggest you fly there.

Yes Flying is probably the better way but I get in at 8.30pm and there is no flight till the next morning. I see the buses leave Bangkok right up till midnight so I could be in Ubon by morning.

not sure but I guess there is no bus from the airport to go

so therefore u would need to go to Mo Chit Bus station 1st there depart all the buses heading north/northeast

bus takes around 8 hrs

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do.

- Zachary Scott -

• 1 month later...

I've done the busride from Pattaya to Kantharalak last year, I guess this is slightly a different route. Although the VIP bus has airco and you will get some water and food on the bus it is a hell of a ride. It took me almost 10 hours to get there. I don't do this again.

In december I will go back to Kantharalak, but I will fly myself to Ubon Ratchathani for € 39,- in 1 hour, and go by bus or taxi from there. Someone know how many time it takes for going through security check at the airport ?

Always on the road to somewhere, but not able to arrive anywhere.....

• 2 weeks later...

look up somcair air from pattaya laxt year it was 680 baht snacks water included 2 20 min stops comfortable seats good recline about 10 hours i think mo chit in bk

See their website for details

Take a taxi to Mo Chit bus station. Buy a bus ticket to Ubon. I think it takes around 10 hours.

Edited by tobyj