IGNORED

Silly problem accessing my messages

Tao 66

I have bought one of those little netbook laptops recently and it's perfect for all the things I want to do, however I have got this little annoying problem when I log into addicts and want to check my messages. At the top of the page I click on my name and the drop down menu appears but before I can scroll down to "Messages" it loads my profile page and the drop down menu vanishes...I don't seem to have this problem on other sites when there are drop down menus.

It is a silly little problem but its driving me nuts...is there any other way of accessing my messages apart from the drop down menu?

Cheers

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

I have bought one of those little netbook laptops recently and it's perfect for all the things I want to do, however I have got this little annoying problem when I log into addicts and want to check my messages. At the top of the page I click on my name and the drop down menu appears but before I can scroll down to "Messages" it loads my profile page and the drop down menu vanishes...I don't seem to have this problem on other sites when there are drop down menus.

It is a silly little problem but its driving me nuts...is there any other way of accessing my messages apart from the drop down menu?

Cheers

You can find your posts also inside your profile under your photo profile.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 2 weeks later...