IGNORED

Super Girl Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

The manager of Super Girl Agogo welcomed me into his establishment tonight, allowing me to take pictures and collect some information for you all. Founded 15 years ago, and located just off Walking Street on Soi Diamond (down on the left), Super Girl Agogo is probably best known for their quality girls. Employing 60 dancers, with approximately 50 of them working nightly, the agogo has its fair share of stunners. Here are some of the girls, but by no means all of them.

3-4.jpg

While draft beer isn't available, bottled beers are, and there's a vast selection of liquor, and even some wines. Bottle service is also available. Since prices can vary from season to season, I won't list those, but will tell you a Bacardi & Coke is 120 THB at the moment, which is standard for a Walking Street agogo. If you like to munch on popcorn, that's available for 100 THB. There's no smoking inside the agogo, so get your nicotine fix in before or after your visit.

If you're into entertaining the girls, lady drinks are 120 THB, a bucket of 50 ping pong balls is 1000 THB, and if you're a high roller who likes to ring the bell, that will result in a drink being purchased for everyone employed at the agogo (both dancers and staff). For those who like more private forms of entertainment, the bar fine is 600 THB for dancers and 700 THB for SWhowgirls and hot tub girls. Prior to taking a girl out for short time or long time, both the bar fine and the girl's fee must be paid. Waitresses are generally not eligible to be bar fined, but it's suggested you speak with the mamasan to assist you with any of the girls. There are no rooms on-site, but a good number of hotels with short time rates are nearby. If you decide to bar fine a girl from this agogo you'll be glad to know all the dancers are checked every 2 weeks for HIV and you can ask the girl to show you her latest test.

The interior is well lit and nicely decorated. There's one main stage with lots of girls, and two smaller stages, on which one girl dances on each. And, as with all good agogos, there's a hot tub with 3 girls getting wet nightly. For seating, there's plenty of stools around the main stage for those of you who like to get close to the action, benches around the interior walls, and benches around the hot tub as well.

4-3.jpg

5-4.jpg

6-4.jpg

7-5.jpg

8-4.jpg

If you'd like to celebrate a birthday party or another type of celebration, they are available for that. Their contact information is as follows:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: 038-428-152

Have you been to this agogo before? If so, respond to this post and let your fellow board members know what you thought of your experience while there. And finally, this report is nearly the same as the one for Super Baby Agogo due to them having the same same policies/prices, being located across the soi from one another, and being sister agogos. In fact, they share the same website and email addresses. The main difference is Super Baby Agogo is slightly larger than Super Girl Agogo.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Good review. I've been into Supergirls several times, as I sometimes like to stay at the Diamond Beach hotel, just outside this bar, right at the end of Soi Diamond. In my more innocent days I was once captivated by a cheeky slip of a girl who was sponging herself down in the jacuzzi. I forget her name. As I had to pass her en route to the toilets, she offered me a soapy sponge to practise with. Of course I gave her a good scrub, with more gentle massaging of her sensitive parts. She never stopped smiling.

Naturally I felt the need to buy her a drink, and later invited her to my boudoir. She didn't say NO to anything! Whenever I went by the place after that, I always felt a magnetic pull to peek inside. She always looked into my eyes and smiled invitingly. I never said NO either. Oh, happy memories!

I met up with the manager of Super Baby Agogo and Super Girl Agogo again tonight (great guy!). He told me the pay-in-advance practice is the policy of both agogos. If you're interested, the reason behind this is the girls were having issues collecting money following service. He said this way the girls are paid what is agreed upon. He also told me if you bar fine from either agogo and do not go through with the act for whatever reason, to go back to the agogo and your money will be refunded.

The best thing to do is build some sort of relationship/understanding with your bar fine of choice and then speak directly to the mamasan, who knows all the girls very well, can recommend girls based on your preference, and can assist you with translation between you and the girl.

I know this is an unpopular practice, but I must say that's no reason to avoid these two terrific agogos.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

thanks for the info place looks great i might drop in for a drink and a look at the girls but I WILL NOT PAY IN ADVANCE i can do that here in aus !

It is sad that the girls are having a hard time getting the money from punters ( this i would never do ,i have fun i pay up )

keep up the good work with the reviews though.

I am agreeing with Puppy. This is not reasonable paying in advance to a girl before having fun. This time I am going try this Super Girl Agogo in mid October

• 3 weeks later...

Made the mistake of barfining from there in March,

As a rule will not pay up front, but this very cute girl with a great body was so hands on i had to do it after spending 2000 baht in drinks for me the ladies and my boy

I get back to the hotel and miss hands on became miss hands off! She went starfish and i was out 2000 baht st!

It reenforced a valuable lesson, never pay up front!

I've been a customer of this bar for nearly ten years. They were one of the last major GoGos to raise their bar fine from 500 to 600, about five years ago. They had always maintained uniform rates for the girl's services, 1500 ST/2500 LT, until less than a year ago when each rate was increased 500.

This was the first bar I encountered in Thailand where I was asked to pay for the girl's services in advance, this first occurred about 3 years ago. I have always steadfastly refused to pay for services in advance, only bar fine, and only once has a girl decided not to go with me (at Lolipop at Nana Plaza). I've bar fined more than a dozen girls from this bar and more than two dozen from Superbaby.

Retired

Had a rare unpleasant experience with a gogo girl and it happened in Super Girl . Went in with some mates and sat on stools at edge of stage . Made eye contact with a cutie who was flirting with me and invited her to come sit beside me . She comes down , we do introductions and then I order a drink for me and her . Having a nice chat and she barely touches her drink at which point she abruptly says " So are you going to barfine me or you just want talk ? ' I was a little taken aback but explained I like to get to know a girl before deciding I want to have sex with her . She responded with " If you no BF me I go eat. Have a nice night , bye bye " .

I know the hardcore BG's are plentiful but this was the first time I met one who expected the deal arranged within 10 minutes of sitting down and putting little effort into selling her desirability . Not interested in returning to this gogo .

Never had this happen in Babydolls , Misty's , Beach , Sapphire, Champagne, Windmill , Heaven's Above gogo's .

Edited by maxtroy

I don't think you can blame the bar for that, could happen in any bar, depends on the girl. I bought a girl a drink, asked to bar fine her and she said she already had a Japanese customer. Well, she could have told me before I bought her the drink, but I don't blame the bar. Just the cost of doing mongering. LOL. Yeah, they could do a better job of training the girls but TIT. If you expect too much, expect to be disappointed. She did you a favor by exposing her attitude.

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

She responded with " If you no BF me I go eat. Have a nice night , bye bye " .

That could happen in any gogo. As I rarely barfine, it happens to me very often.

girls says : "I go toilet", and never comes back...

Anyhow, prepaid is a def no for me. I like going into gogos just for a drink and pleasure of looking, so that should not keep me away, but I will ever barfine from there unless the girl accept not to get prepaid.

I don't think you can blame the bar for that, could happen in any bar, depends on the girl. I bought a girl a drink, asked to bar fine her and she said she already had a Japanese customer. Well, she could have told me before I bought her the drink, but I don't blame the bar. Just the cost of doing mongering. LOL. Yeah, they could do a better job of training the girls but TIT. If you expect too much, expect to be disappointed. She did you a favor by exposing her attitude.

Very true . It could happen in any bar but this is the only bar it happened to me . Fact is there is so much competition for business among the gogo's that , as a customer , I have the luxury of giving my money to those bars where I had good experiences . I posted my experience as feedback to the board as well as being curious to see if anyone else got this treatment in this bar .

• 3 weeks later...

I visited Super Girl last night. There's a new routine I hadn't seen before, they had 5 SWhowgirls dance naked on the bar during one set. It was early, about 9 PM, and there were 25-30 customers, with about the same number of dancers and staff. Amazingly, I was the only person in the bar that wasn't Asian.

Retired

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts