IGNORED

Super Baby Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

I would think it fairly common that the women tend to be underpaid or not paid what was agreed to. Maybe this is a way for them to ensure that their girls are making a certain amount if they leave with a punter, while at the same time there is a very good chance that they may be taking a cut.

It seemed to be standard practice in Koh Samui on chaweng beach, although I was only there a few days so did not have a chance to check out the entire scene.

This has been mentioned before on previous threads in regards to pre-paying, and I definitely can see where this line of thought comes from.

I think it's been 'ingrained' in us monger's brains that the majority of bar girls and bar/go go owners are nothing but cheats out to take advantage of foreigners. We read of so many accounts from mongers about bill padding, pre paying, etc., that we come to have this overall negative view and mistrust of everyone involved with P4P.

I think that sometimes mongers tend to portray themselves in a more positive light compared to the girls/owners. Myself included lol. Always take these anecdotes with a grain of salt.

Maybe there IS a reason why some places have a pre-payment policy up front. We always read of mongers bragging about getting it for "free" and of how they short changed a girl for alleged non performance and whatnot. But who knows what the real truth is, maybe the guy deliberately lied or manipulated the situation to make himself look good, so in reality it wasn't "free" at all, or he deliberately took it upon himself to short change an agreed upon price based on his own flawed perceptions. Not saying it's like this all the time of course, but I doubt that an establishment making it a 'rule' that mongers pay up front happened in a 'vacuum.'

I guess if people don't like it they can cross it off their list. But I doubt trying to organize some sort of boycott of an establishment based on any policies will be effective. Remember, it's not only people here from PA that frequent these places. Even at that, one person's experience isn't going to stop another ('sucks to be him' mentality). Also, there are thousands of other mongers from around the world who flow through Walking Street and Pattaya everyday. I doubt all of them are aware of this forum, or would care about pre-paying.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't want to make too long of a post but I did visit Super Baby Agogo on my last trip.

I did like the overall atmosphere, it's sort of smaller compared to other go go's on WS. It definitely has that 'intimate' feel to it. No smoking is also a big plus. The women for the most part are hot. The service staff is friendly. I could see this place as a stop over during a bar hop with another bar fine or maybe just to chill out.

In terms of prices, one of the service girls had a small cardboard with the prices listed on them, LT was 3000, ST was 2000.

I barfined a girl for ST, but I didn't care much for the experience. I wouldn't say the girl herself had any real 'faults' or it was horrible, but she did give me the vibe of someone that didn't really seem to like being there or doing what she was doing. I don't think I properly 'vetted' her. In places where I don't get hassled or have girls come up to me, I try to vet them by catching their eye and smiling at them. These girls are VERY aware of their environment and who is in the audience and who is checking them out. The girl did meet my look and smiled several times, but looking back I realized it was more of a bemused smile than one of genuinely wanting to go out with me. After I asked for her and bought her a drink, she didn't engage in much conversation or touch me (or sit really close to me). I kind of had bad vibes there and should have declined, but with one of the service girls waving the cardboard inf front of me, I went ahead and bar fined her. In the short time room I tried to be friendly to her by asking about her tattoos, but she told me she wanted to get rid of them, and that she got it because her friend got one. That pretty much set the tone.

I did NOT prepay by the way, only the bar fine.

I'm not trying to put this lady in a bad light, we all have bad days and whatnot, and I'm sure other mongers would have a great time with her. That's why I won't name or identify her.

I would definitely go back to this place again as overall I thought it to be a good place, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, no smoking.

Official Pattaya Song

Thank you for your information. I have to say I stay on side BM what do not want pay previously. Experiences some BM talk clearly. Many of them had some bad experiences from TGs side. I know it is difficult decide who has more problems and result do not be never clear, but I do not want rely TG if she has good or bad mood and she stay with me arranged time. Owners have to comprehend concerns from BMs too. For many BMs is this politics pay previously absolutely insurmountable. I am sorry that this normal topic little bit topple to talk about payment only, but it is quite important.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Not having been there in maybe a year, I went with a visiting friend to Walking Street a few weeks ago. He was spending money quite freely (including raining down twenties from the balcony). When he wanted to LT with one of the girls the mamasan asked for the whole amount up front. I was surprised and he was unhappy. They very quickly let him pay only the bar fine. the same thing happened the next night, in a different bar. I was surprised because my (admittedly meager) understanding of the law is that that was tantamount to pimping. But I guess despite that it has become a more common WS practice.

Not having been there in maybe a year, I went with a visiting friend to Walking Street a few weeks ago. He was spending money quite freely (including raining down twenties from the balcony). When he wanted to LT with one of the girls the mamasan asked for the whole amount up front. I was surprised and he was unhappy. They very quickly let him pay only the bar fine. the same thing happened the next night, in a different bar. I was surprised because my (admittedly meager) understanding of the law is that that was tantamount to pimping. But I guess despite that it has become a more common WS practice.

I believe you have the wrong agogo, as Super Baby Agogo does not have a balcony. While the pay-in-advance policy is of concern to many (most?) board members, let's keep this particular thread on track by only mentioning experiences at Super Baby Agogo, and not bring in the experiences people may have had at other agogos. Doing so may confuse the passive reader into thinking poorly of an agogo with no reason to do so.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Thank you for the honesty of the post. I would definately not barfine from the agogo. I would not be discouraged from going but it would not be high on the list for a night out.

I have not bar fined from this bar for years.

I know it used to be the best in Walking Street by a mile for sexy girls years back but I do not like to pay up front as a rule.

May be on my next trip to Pattaya I will pop in & see how it is.

I know the manager Die he used to be a DJ about 15 years back & the owner Pradide I have known for years & he is a true Gentlemen.

11 years back I feel in love with a girl from there but after several months got my act together.

My God lets stop there.

:001_Thank_You5:

11 years back I feel in love with a girl from there but after several months got my act together.

My God lets stop there.

:Cry4: That made my week, you fell in love :LMAO1:

Got any pic's of the lucky lass ?

I did mate believe me fell in with all my heart & no shit.

Sorry could not share any pics of the Lady in Question but lets just say she is still amazing & in her 30's.

I wont pay up front for tww reasons

1. the girl might decide to turn a LT into ST (freind have motor bike accident, freind sick, freind lock herself out of loom)

2. I might decide to turn a LT into ST (no chemistry, non performance)

I dont want to have to trudge back to the bar and cuase a big loss of face for the girl, id rather it all handled privately

I must just add mate you might laugh & think its funny or sad but with me I tell it as it is & the truth according to Saint Thai Hot. :Hug1:

:001_Sawasdee:

I did mate believe me fell in with all my heart & no shit.

Sorry could not share any pics of the Lady in Question but lets just say she is still amazing & in her 30's.

Full respect for not showing the lady. Had things gone another way and progressed we may have had some Tinyhots running around !

Full respect for not showing the lady. Had things gone another way and progressed we may have had some Tinyhots running around !

I did not want to buy her or sponsor her but she asked me to wait & give her 3 years to work the bar & then she would be free for me & set up with her self for life with money.

I just could not do it & believe me it was fucking horrible to fall for a girl who worked in the best Agogo in Pattaya at the time.

She took me home & all the stuff but i just could not wait & I could write a book on this one believe me.

more than a decade later she is Married to a English guy & has a kid with him & even at 30 plus she is still wow & beautiful with a body of a 21 year old.

Some times in Thailand the more times you go & the more money you have it just gets more mad & mind blowing.

Any guy who has not fallen for a Thai girl IMO just means he has not meet her or he just has not lived & done it all.

If you have a heart & you go there enough you will fall for one.

I have been a regular customer at this bar for nearly 10 years and have bar fined at least a few dozen girls from here. About 3 years ago, a few of the girls starting asking for payment in advance, this was the first bar in Thailand I'd encountered this. Now, unfortunately, seems to be more common. I have always refused to prepay the girl and only once has the girl refused to go with me (at Lollipop in Nana Plaza).

Like most bars, they have constant change of girls, so good for the butterfly, but #3 has been there as long as I've been a customer. I admire her loyalty to her employer and will have to bar fine her sometime.

Retired

Pay up front no way as a rule.

Now if Falangs do this it will become the norm & result in super shit service IMO.

Paying the girl has been ok after the fun or end result so why should we change it now.

For them to ask for payment up front is a bad sign IMO.

Pay before delivery always ends in a bad result.

Pay up front not on, but I still venture into this gogo because you will have a good time and there is plenty of beautiful ladies, I hope management have a change of heart and drop this policy, these lovely ladies are missing out big time.

Alright that's it. Time for the truth. The reason that the manager of SuperBaby/Supergirl gave because of the girls having trouble with customers giving them the fair agreed upon money is pure bullshit. Just Absolute Bullshit. Please do not believe or fall for this bullshit. The real reason is the girls want to easily turn LONG time into SHORT time. Last time I went to Super Baby it was dead quiet in there at 10pm and I was the ONLY customer in there with lots of girls. I don't remember if I was told to pa everything up front because I didn't have a girl sit with me, I just had 1 drink and looked around on a scouting trip. I suspect these bars that demand payment up front are really fucking themselves, let's see how long they can keep it up.

Alright that's it. Time for the truth. The reason that the manager of SuperBaby/Supergirl gave because of the girls having trouble with customers giving them the fair agreed upon money is pure bullshit. Just Absolute Bullshit. Please do not believe or fall for this bullshit. The real reason is the girls want to easily turn LONG time into SHORT time. Last time I went to Super Baby it was dead quiet in there at 10pm and I was the ONLY customer in there with lots of girls. I don't remember if I was told to pa everything up front because I didn't have a girl sit with me, I just had 1 drink and looked around on a scouting trip. I suspect these bars that demand payment up front are really fucking themselves, let's see how long they can keep it up.

How do you know that what you are saying is the truth? I'm not saying it isn't, but if it's 'managers policy' why did I not have to prepay when I was there in Jul/Aug.?

Not having to prepay is absolutely no guarantee that the girl won't do a runner or cut the LT short. I speak from experience as do other mongers here.

Official Pattaya Song

And you know this to be true because? Most of the Super Group's customer base are Asian and have no problem paying upfront. As has repeatedy demonstarted on this Board, regular farang customers or those known to the girls do not have to pre-pay. I suggest you stop believing all the bar myths you hear. As Lonelyman rightly says, turning LT into ST can happen any time and is often the fault of the customer. Would you want to stay LT with most mongers??

I love this bar for perving, imho they have some of the best looking girls in Pattaya and their looks and style really gets me horny. I took my first ever LT in patts from here over 10 years ago, and used to regularly run up 4-5000b bar bills messing with the girls and buying drinks. They still have great looking girls but the problem now, in my experience, is they are not very interactive with Westerb falangs. I now use this place to give myself an appetite and then go and eat in Windmills or Babydolls.

This prepay policy is probably because of Harris Black. LOL

Retired

With some friends we went to supergirl last night, nice ladies over there, did not barfine but one really makes me want to, maybe next time.

good service, no smoking, japanese atmosphere ;).

But first, we wanted to go superbaby gogo, we wanted to go inside but at the door, the employees told us we have to pay 120 bath first ??

showing us a price board.

That we had to agree on this drink price and pay first, i have never seen this, so we refused and went to supergirl because i knew it was the same owner and girl types.

why customers have to pay 120 bath to go inside this gogo or the guy was just trying something on us and he does not do it on every customer who shows up at the door ?

I would be happy to have an answer , at supergirl they did not ask anything and welcomed us inside and we had a good time.

besides, when we refused, the guy at the door looked at us really bad and talked thai which i guess it was not friendly words...

very surprised and very bad image we had for the first time we wanted to go in this gogo, i live in pattaya and never seen this at the door of a gogo.

I plan on going back to superbaby but what happened last night surprised me and i dont want to try again if iam going to have the same experience...

I've never heard of pay at the door at Superbaby, but Supergirl is under same ownership.

Retired

we went back last night and this time the guy who was telling us we had to agree on a price drink first was not there so really weird what happened the other night.

a friend barfined a nice looking girl but told us, a starfish, big time! Maybe the pay up front effect.

Archived