Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Super Baby Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

2.jpg

The manager of Super Baby Agogo welcomed me into his establishment tonight, allowing me to take pictures and collect some information for you all. Founded 19 years ago, and located just off Walking Street on Soi Diamond (down on the right), Super Baby Agogo is probably best known for their quality girls. Employing 60 dancers, with approximately 50 of them working nightly, the agogo has its fair share of stunners. Here are some of the girls, but by no means all of them.

3-3.jpg

While draft beer isn't available, bottled beers are, and there's a vast selection of liquor, and even some wines. Bottle service is also available. Since prices can vary from season to season, I won't list those, but will tell you a Bacardi & Coke is 120 THB at the moment, which is standard for a Walking Street agogo. If you like to munch on popcorn, that's available for 100 THB. There's no smoking inside the agogo, so get your nicotine fix in before or after your visit.

If you're into entertaining the girls, lady drinks are 120 THB, a bucket of 50 ping pong balls is 1000 THB, and if you're a high roller who likes to ring the bell, that will result in a drink being purchased for everyone employed at the agogo (both dancers and staff). For those who like more private forms of entertainment, the bar fine is 600 THB for dancers and 700 THB for SWhowgirls and hot tub girls. Prior to taking a girl out for short time or long time, both the bar fine and the girl's fee must be paid. Waitresses are generally not eligible to be bar fined, but it's suggested you speak with the mamasan to assist you with any of the girls. There are no rooms on-site, but a good number of hotels with short time rates are nearby. If you decide to bar fine a girl from this agogo you'll be glad to know all the dancers are checked every 2 weeks for HIV and you can ask the girl to show you her latest test.

Aside from the typical agogo action, there are nightly shows featuring Thai dancing. If you've seen this before, then you know what it is, and if you haven't, then it's worth checking out.

The interior is well lit and nicely decorated. There's one main stage with plenty of polls for all the dancers. There are also two smaller stages, on which one girl dances on each. And, as with all good agogos, there's a hot tub with 3 girls getting wet nightly. For seating, there's plenty of stools around the main stage for those of you who like to get close to the action, benches around the interior walls, a few small tables with stools, and benches around the hot tub.

4-2.jpg

5-3.jpg

6-3.jpg

7-4.jpg

8-3.jpg

9-3.jpg

10-3.jpg

If you'd like to celebrate a birthday party or another type of celebration, they are available for that. Their contact information is as follows:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: 038-411-828

Have you been to this agogo before? If so, respond to this post and let your fellow board members know what you thought of your experience while there. And finally, this report is nearly the same as the one for Super Girl Agogo due to them having the same same policies/prices, being located across the soi from one another, and being sister agogos. In fact, the website and email addresses are the same as well. The main difference is Super Baby Agogo is slightly larger than Super Girl Agogo.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was sounding a looking good up until you told us you have to pay for everything before leaving with a girl.

Thank you for the photos. Will give the place a visit. But I must say that paying the bar the girls money is a deal breaker. Why is the bar collecting money that should be given to the girl? That is why we pay a barfine. Anything agreed upon between myself and a lady is between her and I and has nothing to do with the gogo. As a businessman myself it appears that the girl is not getting her full cut and the gogo is skimming her wages.

Recently i tried to start a thread naming gogo bars that asked for FULL payment up front. Eventually i stopped it because reports were unreliable, either blaming the mamsan, or thepunter himself for being "untrustworthy". In this case it seems it is Management policy at Super Baby to ask for FULL payment up font. That is entirely their right but based on this policy I will not be visiting this establishment.

That said thanks for the review, even a review that tells me something I don't like is still informing me. Looking forward to more reviews.

Being a reviewer and a BM, were you not aware of the peoples thoughts on the pre pay policy? And could of asked his owner for his reasons for this..

I knew as soon as I posted the pay-in-advance information, the type of response it would get. I did not exclude it because I'm here to provide you all with facts, and that's one of the facts I know many of you are interested in.

Should you wish to exclude this agogo from your places to visit, that's completely up to you. However, let me ask you all this. Do you never visit an agogo without planning to bar fine a girl? Do you never frequent an agogo where you know the bar fine, short time, and long time prices are too high for your budget, but still pop in there to have a few drinks because they have pretty girls? Do you never visit good agogos with a girl you've already bar fined long time for the evening? My point is, you can enjoy an agogo without bar fining from said agogo.

I will be meeting with the manager of Super Baby and Super Girl Agogos again on Thursday, and will certainly pass on the concerns expressed here with their pay-in-advance policy; however, I cannot guarantee that policy will change. If I'm fortunate, the owner (who I've met on occasion) will be there and I can speak directly to him. Regardless which person I speak to though, I'll let you all know what I'm told, so please check this thread before writing off the agogo completely, just in case they see the light. They know I represent Pattaya-Addicts, and are impressed by it's 59,000+ members, so perhaps it's not impossible.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

I knew as soon as I posted the pay-in-advance information, the type of response it would get. I did not exclude it because I'm here to provide you all with facts, and that's one of the facts I know many of you are interested in.

Should you wish to exclude this agogo from your places to visit, that's completely up to you. However, let me ask you all this. Do you never visit an agogo without planning to bar fine a girl? Do you never frequent an agogo where you know the bar fine, short time, and long time prices are too high for your budget, but still pop in there to have a few drinks because they have pretty girls? Do you never visit good agogos with a girl you've already bar fined long time for the evening? My point is, you can enjoy an agogo without bar fining from said agogo.

I will be meeting with the manager of Super Baby and Super Girl Agogos again on Thursday, and will certainly pass on the concerns expressed here with their pay-in-advance policy; however, I cannot guarantee that policy will change. If I'm fortunate, the owner (who I've met on occasion) will be there and I can speak directly to him. Regardless which person I speak to though, I'll let you all know what I'm told, so please check this thread before writing off the agogo completely, just in case they see the light. They know I represent Pattaya-Addicts, and are impressed by it's 59,000+ members, so perhaps it's not impossible.

Nice one ..Good of you to keep us informed. :001_Thank_You5:

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

^ good point about visiting without taking a girl , I do this a lot so would probably still pop in, but I agree with the other posters, I would never pay in advance for a girl from a gogo or bar

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Being a reviewer and a BM, were you not aware of the peoples thoughts on the pre pay policy? And could of asked his owner for his reasons for this..

As stated in my previous post, yes, I'm fully aware of my fellow members' thoughts on the pay-in-advance policy. However, I could care less what the reasoning behind such a policy is. I'd wager 99% of the board members would respond exactly the same way towards the policy regardless of the reason behind it.

On Thursday I will be providing the manager with a link to this thread, as well as to the Super Girl Agogo thread, and will mention the negative responses towards the policy in question. Me telling him tonight while trying to gather all the information needed that board members won't approve of the pay-in-advance policy, and him logging on and seeing it himself are two different things, wouldn't you agree? So, I opted to get the information, write up the report, and go from there. As I said before, maybe nothing will change and the policy will remain in effect. If so, at least you all have the information up front.

In the past, regular customers and those known to the girls did not have to pay up front. Maybe this has changed?

As I understand it, the majority of their customers are Asian and have no problem, or even prefer, an up front all-in payment.

I've barfined there before. It was previously the policy that persons 'known' to the bar (and presumably trusted) could pay the girl after the act. Newbies were also only offered ST, but girls will go LT if they know you.

Haven't barfined from there for a while, so it may have changed.

I guess the girls are happy with the pre-payment system, or else there wouldn't be so many of them working so willingly there. Could it be that they know from experience that they can trust the mamasan or manager to pay up in full? Could it be that some of them have been disappointed by punters who haggle or even refuse to pay after they have been entertained in thei hotel rooms? Better the devil you know than the one you have never met before and may never meet again.

I would think it fairly common that the women tend to be underpaid or not paid what was agreed to. Maybe this is a way for them to ensure that their girls are making a certain amount if they leave with a punter, while at the same time there is a very good chance that they may be taking a cut.

It seemed to be standard practice in Koh Samui on chaweng beach, although I was only there a few days so did not have a chance to check out the entire scene.

I have been a few times at this agogo bar before (5 times or something), mostly because of the sort of girls they have at this bar.

I did not know about the daily Thai dancing, and this will definately be another reason to return again :) .

I met up with the manager of Super Baby Agogo and Super Girl Agogo again tonight (great guy!). He told me the pay-in-advance practice is the policy of both agogos. If you're interested, the reason behind this is the girls were having issues collecting money following service. He said this way the girls are paid what is agreed upon. He also told me if you bar fine from either agogo and do not go through with the act for whatever reason, to go back to the agogo and your money will be refunded.

The best thing to do is build some sort of relationship/understanding with your bar fine of choice and then speak directly to the mamasan, who knows all the girls very well, can recommend girls based on your preference, and can assist you with translation between you and the girl.

I know this is an unpopular practice, but I must say that's no reason to avoid these two terrific agogos.

I BF LT from Super Baby once. And it was at best a ST. After finished she said she had to go because of some standard bullshit with her sister.

And seriously - I don't want to walk back and ask the mamasan for money. The same happend with me at What's Up one time.

After this, I never pay up front no matter what.

If I pay after, I very very seldom have any problems with bullshit.

I always pay the girls of course, and also tips if I think they are really great.

IMHO - I check bin and walk out alone.

Firstly thanks for your efforts.

Like many people I visit multiple Gogo's per night and am not intending on Barfining in all of them - just one per night - so I totally agree with what you say that I have highlighted above. I use this gogo as an early part of the evening warm up place. I can have a hassle free beer and look at some attractive women before moving onto places that are more "hands on" and where I may barfine.

For popcorn lovers the aroma of popcorn is regularly in the air and the amount provided was quite large when I was there earlier this year. I didn't order any but the gent beside me realised he wasn't going to eat it all by himself :)

I think information of this nature is quite interesting as it confirms certain policies and prices including BF rates. I look forward to more of this type of gogo review and would request that GoGo's that have opened in the last 12 months would be good to cover first if possible. Many of us won't have been to all of the new gogo's especially if we are once a year visitors. They may also be glad of the publicity.

I bar fined a girl from Super Baby about 3 weeks ago and refused to pay up front, to which the mamasan said ok, and let me take the girl anyway.

So maybe the rule is flexible!

I bar fined a girl from Super Baby about 3 weeks ago and refused to pay up front, to which the mamasan said ok, and let me take the girl anyway.

So maybe the rule is flexible!

It's Thailand...everything is flexible. :D

It's Thailand...everything is flexible. :D

Hehe :-) So true. And I'm sure you can ask and get away with this without any problem.

But I do not want to BF there to build up under this practice so maybe other places start with the same. Think I've seen many discussions in here about this, so EOD for me :-)

But, both a go go's are really great with many (!) nice girls. Worth a visit for sure!

I dont fancy that pay up first policy, i can picture the scenerio in my head now a dancer catches your eye in the agogo you offer her drink and the usaul conversation starts where are you from? how many times you come Pattaya? then you ask how much Lt she says 2500b you sat nooo too much then you ask ok how much St she says 2000b you say nooo with a smile and say 1000b she smiles back and says ok you pay bar and 1000b i go get ready, when you go to pay, Mamasan say Noooo 1000 not enough she go for 2000 girl comes back clothes on ready to go you say no i agree with lady 1000b st at this stage you feel like a bum argueing over a piece of meat you either walk out without your bf or you stay and try come to an agreement on price or pay the 2000b, who could walk out and leave them big brown puppy eyes looking up at you behind lol. i'm not saying this will definately happen but if all agogos had the pay up first policy your bound to get one Mamasan who would start that crap.

I BF LT from Super Baby once. And it was at best a ST. After finished she said she had to go because of some standard bullshit with her sister.

And seriously - I don't want to walk back and ask the mamasan for money. The same happend with me at What's Up one time.

After this, I never pay up front no matter what.

If I pay after, I very very seldom have any problems with bullshit.

I always pay the girls of course, and also tips if I think they are really great.

IMHO - I check bin and walk out alone.

Just because you are paying the girls, does not mean that everyone else is. Look maybe its becoming a common problem that they have to resort to this? Im not too keen on the idea either and would probably walk away too, but there must be some justification for it. They know people will leave, but they decide to do it anyway. At least they are showing some concern for the girls who work there, and this is a good thing too

Just because you are paying the girls, does not mean that everyone else is. Look maybe its becoming a common problem that they have to resort to this? Im not too keen on the idea either and would probably walk away too, but there must be some justification for it. They know people will leave, but they decide to do it anyway. At least they are showing some concern for the girls who work there, and this is a good thing too

Yes - I totally agree with you. Probably best for the girls. I have no idea how often it happens to the girls that they do not get paid. I really hope it never happens, but it seems like it do.

But for my case it at least with the intend to find a girl I want to BF when I go into a go go :-)

Archived