IGNORED

Harris Black the conman strikes again

LaaMok

There is stuff he has wrote on stickman (link anyone) and on here in the past.

- poisoning girls to avoid payment

- pushing them off the back of a motorbike down a country lane to avoid payment

- throwing them out naked and telling them to fuck off

- pretending not to come to avoid payment

- promising the girls love and friendship for free sex

- taking the girl out for a meal the next day, asking her to invite all her friends for free food, then going to the toilet and sneaking off, leaving them with the bill

- taking a girl shopping, and nip off to atm while they are at the pay desk, then not coming back

- promising them a job if they fuck him, even asking for money upfront for work clothes... then of course not giving job. (he pretends hes a hotel owner and meets them in a reception)

He operates on facebook picking up girls and he used to pick on newbies on the forum, offering help when people need it, then he will do the long con. He's even sold peoples bars at silly prices to newbies. There is lots more stories like this, but he is not stupid, he picks on farm fresh girls that just arrived to Pattaya.

His main income is running fake work agencies where he charged xx amount to make females a CV and find them a job, he does nothing of course.

He loves boasting about what he has done, and has often signed up in the past attacking himself to try and stop us thinking its him. He does have a good sense of humour but some of us have a sick one, but it just a joke, I think he means some of the jokes he says.

Its not only just free sex, he also cons them for money and likes to humiliate them too.

A lot of that seems to be "he said, she said".

I have no doubt he is a shonkster but how bad or big is the question.

As i said earlier, i am astounded no one has broken his legs or worse. It doesnt make sense.

Is he protected or something because if he is not i find it hard to believe how the bloke is still walking around town without a care in the world.

I've seen him on the streets of Pattaya lots of times even this year, often in the Central Festival, that is close to his condo at VT6.

Funny, I live in the same building as he and never seen him inside the building, only once on the steps outside.

A lot of that seems to be "he said, she said".

As i said earlier, i am astounded no one has broken his legs or worse. It doesnt make sense.

Is he protected or something because if he is not i find it hard to believe how the bloke is still walking around town without a care in the world.

It's quite simple why he is still walking,as many conmeisters they always choose marks who have more to loose than themselves so no point in doing something to risk your self,most let it go and put it down to experience.

But eventually they pick the wrong one and wake up dead or worse,its only a matter of time!

As has been mentioned he himself has bragged of the shitty things he has done to people in Thailand but if you want some 'official' evidence of his wrong doings a simple google search will turn up his previous charges and convictions in Canada of various frauds and scams.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Firstly, thank you very much for posting.

This boy seems a bad puppy of the highest order. Having lived in Pattaya for six years now, I have met some extraordinary con artists, spivs and cultured money monkeys. The population of Pattaya has the inertia to attract these reptiles to our midst. Our role is to identify them before we become one of their several victims.

This forum acts as a defensive deterrent against such parasites. Whether much can be done to deflect or defeat such a weasel remains to be seen. Spreading the word is an excellent start.

I, for one, will be looking out for this bad boy in Buakhao and all points west.

More info would be helpful - Nationality, mobility (car, bike), location, modus operandi, etc

Stay well and fuckwit free !!!

sorry guys, I just cleaned up the thread, we are not interested in whether he is still on another forum thats been harboring him for a while, its off topic. PA is not the place for discussion of moderating of other forums.

We try and focus our forum on Pattaya and the girls. Not which member did what on which forum.

I like the way his address is on there!

i think they have got the wrong floor there , from where you see him taking pictures of his balcony it looks more like between floor 8 and floor 15 . i was on floor 27 in july so i know how high it is there , funny enough never bumped into him once in 12 nights

Edited by nadia

I live in VT6. I think I may have seen this douche bag aroun, didn't realize I was moving into a bad neighborhood. Seems he's had much more then 15 minutes of fame, his mother must really be a dragon bitch. I'm not very happy about being asked to prepay in GoGos.

BTW, I am NOT Harris Black. I am older, much bigger, and I have hair. LOL

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

Harris has been stealing photo's off of (previous BM) Tim Sharky's facebook page and posting them on another Pattaya website as his own. I've PM'd Tim on FB and advised him about this, so the Harris Black issue may be solved shortly.

Cheers...

Tim's facebook page is public and he friends just about anyone as he likes to tell it how it is being over in Pattaya - and he shares a bit of knowledge with us all.

I got a message back from him saying he didn't know the guy personally, but heard he lived in the building. He also didn't know that he was posting any of his pics on any websites.

Beware...

and

Cheers...

Edited by sydney95b

Harris has been stealing photo's off of (previous BM) Tim Sharky's facebook page and posting them on another Pattaya website as his own. I've PM'd Tim on FB and advised him about this, so the Harris Black issue may be solved shortly.

Cheers...

Is this Shark ex Gold Coast?

How come he is no longer a BM?

Is this Shark ex Gold Coast?

How come he is no longer a BM?

Still a BM. Not very active.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Scary stuff.

I just read a few of his bar girl scams. They are quite funny and ingenious really.If only he put his energy into something productive he would probably be a millionaire at this stage. It's not fair on the girls thought. I always believe in a fair days pay for a fair days work.

I'm here for a fun time not a long time!  

Stickman should do a column on this guy. He's probably just waiting to do it posthumously.

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

We try and focus our forum on Pattaya and the girls. Not which member did what on which forum.

I have been searching through varies threads about the topic of "banned" for a potential post and came across this. If I had not been searching I doubt that I would have ever read about this "gentleman" and I use that term quite tongue in cheek.

From my perspective, perhaps there needs to be a pinned and locked forum post with links to articles and such about those that give Pattaya a bad name. How else will those casually visiting, or new expats, learn about troublemakers in our midst? I mean the type of trouble that tends to get all of us horny mongers lumped into a basket of bad apples? Or is there already something like that and I missed it? Someplace where each of us can learn and then form our own opinions... someplace with just the facts. Especially about such long outstanding bad apples.

Just my humble opinion and thanks for the heads up. The next time I see someone that LOOKS BALD LIKE ME.. I might not smile.

" Remember, no matter where you go, there you are " - Confucius

Sheesh... you know you are a prick when there is a website warning people to be on the lookout for you...........!

I am not crazy, I am enthusiastically unbound by the rules of society.

"Fucklng people over works every time --except once".