Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Harris Black the conman strikes again

LaaMok

http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=418&post=10152078

Its worth reading the comments and following any links! I am shocked after all the girls he has ripped off and abused, that he is still alive.

http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=418&post=10152078

Its worth reading the comments and following any links! I am shocked after all the girls he has ripped off and abused, that he is still alive.

I'm just as shocked that he's a "top secret club" member of a certain other Pattaya based forum and openly posts there ! Speaks volumes about the admin there that he's tolerated and even welcomed.

I'm just as shocked that he's a "top secret club" member of a certain other Pattaya based forum and openly posts there ! Speaks volumes about the admin there that he's tolerated and even welcomed.

We have outted him several times since the start of the forum, he preys on newbies and girls. He threatened me when I first arrived, he basically wanted me to take his photographs down or I would get it. Once I finished laughing, I emailed the whole site again to warn them of this guy. We've even put out flyers in girls changing rooms in various gogos/bars.

We have outted him several times since the start of the forum, he preys on newbies and girls. He threatened me when I first arrived, he basically wanted me to take his photographs down or I would get it. Once I finished laughing, I emailed the whole site again to warn them of this guy. We've even put out flyers in girls changing rooms in various gogos/bars.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

What does he look like again?...................harris_black_2007_05.jpg

I think I bumped into him in Champion Agogo about two years ago but , did not realize who he was at the time, my mate who is a fairly good judge of character quietly said to me be wary of this cunt there is something that's just doesn't fit right so we finished our drinks and left.

I think I bumped into him in Champion Agogo about two years ago but , did not realize who he was at the time, my mate who is a fairly good judge of character quietly said to me be wary of this cunt there is something that's just doesn't fit right so we finished our drinks and left.

Nothing to be wary of mate, in reality he's the biggest coward you will ever meet, likes to threaten with his "contacts" though.

The thread says he was picked up for questioning by the cops in the last 24 hours. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of that.

One of the mods got his online tutorials "how to con thai girls" and got it translated to Thai with his face on it. They weren't exactly tutorials, more like stories boasting how to do it.

One of the mods got his online tutorials "how to con thai girls" and got it translated to Thai with his face on it. They weren't exactly tutorials, more like stories boasting how to do it.

Those were on Stickman , if its the same guy...

Wow this guy just gets bolder and bolder.

On a side note thank Bryan for letting me know about the website CS.

There are some really cute girls on there.

If only I did not live with my GF I would let some stay on my couch.

You never know were it may lead....at the least you would meet many great people from other countries.

Also I noticed a Jessica on there from BKK....she looked like a lot of fun. :)

Having said that.....it's much easier to just pay a BF....that way you know exactly where you stand.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I'm sure I saw the "little shit" riding along Soi Bourkhao a few days ago. Needs a long in a Thai jail to sort him out.

I've seen him on the streets of Pattaya lots of times even this year, often in the Central Festival, that is close to his condo at VT6.

He disappears to neighbouring countries when he feels the burn under his feet, but always comes back when things cool down.

Strange that they haven't pulled him in earlier since his adress has been known for a long time!:unsure:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I'm sure I saw the "little shit" riding along Soi Bourkhao a few days ago. Needs a long in a Thai jail to sort him out.

I've seen him on the streets of Pattaya lots of times even this year, often in the Central Festival, that is close to his condo at VT6.

He disappears to neighbouring countries when he feels the burn under his feet, but always comes back when things cool down.

Strange that they haven't pulled him in earlier since his adress has been known for a long time!:unsure:

Plahgat

I like the way his address is on there!

Wasn't he at a Sapphire Party a while back - last year's Anniversary even?

This being by far and away Pattaya's biggest forum, we see many threads where BMs think that its power could be used to influence things such as BG pricing, management of GoGos, boycotting and blacklisting of various establishments etc etc - the list seems endless.

If PA has any power and influence at all, would it not be universally agreed that it should be turned on this sleazeball?

I heard about fliers in toilets but couldn't we ramp it up a bit and make things as difficult as possible for him?

As said above, the Harris Black Watch doesn't seem to be working too well. unsure.gif

Just asking. rolleyes.gif

Wasn't he at a Sapphire Party a while back - last year's Anniversary even?

This being by far and away Pattaya's biggest forum, we see many threads where BMs think that its power could be used to influence things such as BG pricing, management of GoGos, boycotting and blacklisting of various establishments etc etc - the list seems endless.

If PA has any power and influence at all, would it not be universally agreed that it should be turned on this sleazeball?

I heard about fliers in toilets but couldn't we ramp it up a bit and make things as difficult as possible for him?

As said above, the Harris Black Watch doesn't seem to be working too well. unsure.gif

Just asking. rolleyes.gif

He wasn't at the sapphire party lol. If he had the cheek to come in (he avoids me) I would explain to Gerry what he has done to women in the past and I am sure that he would be asked to leave nicely. I have spotted him in various establishments, he goes into most of the businesses on this forum. He wont be allowed into anywhere I am involved in and I don't think he is allowed in Devils Den either.

I would never use the forum to demand businesses who they should ban, I would have done it with a few idiots already. All that we can do, is educate business owners and let them decide. There is no businesses that he is banned from as far as I know. The several businesses on this forum that knowingly let him in, know who they are and I am disappointed to see it happen.

Rather than demand/ask business owners to ban him, I could reward the business owners that step forward and ban him. There are some businesses that welcomed him with open arms knowing what he does to women, and now they got burnt too, so they have threatened him.

I was first introduced to him as "Pattaya's number 1 con man" the guy introducing me to him seemed to get off on it, I am sure he is not the only one that loves to support the underdog. He is a likeable character face to face, he is good at hiding it, people expect a monster. They suddenly feel its all crap written online.

I'm not going to use the forum to ask people to beat him up, if they choose to do so after reading about his abuse to women, thats their choice.

People underestimate the power of the forum, they also overestimate it.

The forum covers only a small fraction of the guys coming to Pattaya, I am working on improving that with the donations. However each member has several friends and the word of mouth is the most powerful thing in Pattaya over all advertising IMO. When your friend tells you something, you generally believe it.

Who gives us the right to blacklist establishments? I get annoyed when a member starts a thread telling people to avoid a place, its always better to put your opinion across and people can take it or leave it.

He wasn't at the sapphire party lol. If he had the cheek to come in (he avoids me) I would explain to Gerry what he has done to women in the past and I am sure that he would be asked to leave nicely. I have spotted him in various establishments, he goes into most of the businesses on this forum. He wont be allowed into anywhere I am involved in and I don't think he is allowed in devils den either.

I would never use the forum to demand businesses who they should ban, I would have done it with a few idiots already. All that we can do, is educate business owners and let them decide. There is no businesses that he is banned from as far as I know. The several businesses on this forum that knowingly let him in, know who they are and I am disappointed to see it happen.

Rather than demand/ask business owners to ban him, I could reward the business owners that step forward and ban him. There are some businesses that welcomed him with open arms knowing what he does to women, and now they got burnt too, so they have threatened him.

I was first introduced to him as "Pattaya's number 1 con man" the guy introducing me to him seemed to get off on it, I am sure he is not the only one that loves to support the underdog. He is a likeable character face to face, he is good at hiding it, people expect a monster. They suddenly feel its all crap written online.

this is a trait the best con people and some serial killers have in common that people feel at ease in their company until it's too late.

People underestimate the power of the forum, they also overestimate it.

The forum covers only a small fraction of the guys coming to Pattaya, I am working on improving that with the donations. However each member has several friends and the word of mouth is the most powerful thing in Pattaya over all advertising IMO. When your friend tells you something, you generally believe it.

Who gives us the right to blacklist establishments? I get annoyed when a member starts a thread telling people to avoid a place, its always better to put your opinion across and people can take it or leave it.

Just in case anyone misunderstands me (lol) I don't like it either when BMs try to use whatever influence (if any) PA has to cause problems for a business where their opinion is that they had a bad experience.

Generally speaking the Business Owner cannot defend himself against the accusations on the board (it's been tried and it's pointless) so the accusing BM has a free run with his mud slinging. I do often plat Devil's Advocate in such threads and get criticised for it, but I just think it's unfair without some proof of the alleged misdoings.

Secondly, I was certainly not suggesting that anyone should beat HB up or act against businesses who allow him to operate.

I was simply thinking that his mugshot should be publicised more, along with his CV, anywhere that his potential victims might see it.

PS - I remain convinced that we passed each other in the Sapphire toilet - but that's only in my head of course.

What exactly does this guy do? I clicked the link and most people are agreed he is scum but all I could find was that he tried to kick some girl out so he could pick up a Thai girl and shagger her in same room :/

This might sound silly but has hee details not been passed to the police? And if so what are they doing about it?

What exactly does this guy do? I clicked the link and most people are agreed he is scum but all I could find was that he tried to kick some girl out so he could pick up a Thai girl and shagger her in same room :/

This might sound silly but has hee details not been passed to the police? And if so what are they doing about it?

Thats all i saw as well.

How come the normal rule of fucking over thais doesnt apply to this guy?

Surely if he was so bad, someone would have fucked him over by now if all the stories are to be believed as to how ruthless and cheap life is in patts and LOS.

There is stuff he has wrote on stickman (link anyone) and on here in the past.

- poisoning girls to avoid payment

- pushing them off the back of a motorbike down a country lane to avoid payment

- throwing them out naked and telling them to fuck off

- pretending not to come to avoid payment

- promising the girls love and friendship for free sex

- taking the girl out for a meal the next day, asking her to invite all her friends for free food, then going to the toilet and sneaking off, leaving them with the bill

- taking a girl shopping, and nip off to atm while they are at the pay desk, then not coming back

- promising them a job if they fuck him, even asking for money upfront for work clothes... then of course not giving job. (he pretends hes a hotel owner and meets them in a reception)

He operates on facebook picking up girls and he used to pick on newbies on the forum, offering help when people need it, then he will do the long con. He's even sold peoples bars at silly prices to newbies. There is lots more stories like this, but he is not stupid, he picks on farm fresh girls that just arrived to Pattaya.

His main income is running fake work agencies where he charged xx amount to make females a CV and find them a job, he does nothing of course.

He loves boasting about what he has done, and has often signed up in the past attacking himself to try and stop us thinking its him. He does have a good sense of humour but some of us have a sick one, but it just a joke, I think he means some of the jokes he says.

Its not only just free sex, he also cons them for money and likes to humiliate them too.

• Like 1

Secondly, I was certainly not suggesting that anyone should beat HB up or act against businesses who allow him to operate.

I was simply thinking that his mugshot should be publicised more, along with his CV, anywhere that his potential victims might see it.

We have published his photo since 2007, I also emailed it to the whole site several times. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/1931-harris-black-conman-in-pattaya/ This thread has a silly amount of views.

There is stuff he has wrote on stickman (link anyone) and on here in the past.

- poisoning girls to avoid payment

- pushing them off the back of a motorbike down a country lane to avoid payment

- throwing them out naked and telling them to fuck off

- pretending not to come to avo id payment

- promising the girls love and friendship for free sex

- taking the girl out for a meal the next day, asking her to invite all her friends for free food, then going to the toilet and sneaking off, leaving them with the bill

- taking a girl shopping, and nip off to atm while they are at the pay desk, then not coming back

- promising them a job if they fuck him, even asking for money upfront for work clothes... then of course not giving job. (he pretends hes a hotel owner and meets them in a reception)

He operates on facebook picking up girls and he used to pick on newbies on the forum, offering help when people need it, then he will do the long con. He's even sold peoples bars at silly prices to newbies. There is lots more stories like this, but he is not stupid, he picks on farm fresh girls that just arrived to Pattaya.

His main income is running fake work agencies where he charged xx amount to make females a CV and find them a job, he does nothing of course.

He loves boasting about what he has done, and has often signed up in the past attacking himself to try and stop us thinking its him. He does have a good sense of humour but some of us have a sick one, but it just a joke, I think he means some of the jokes he says.

Its not only just free sex, he also cons them for money and likes to humiliate them too.

Sounds like a charming man. I never read stickman so didn't know this information, defo sounds like karma needs to get about this assholes.

The police aware of him?