Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Richmond72

Jakarta - Malioboro

Richmond72

Jakarta can't compare to the Thailand or the Philippines when it comes to the P4P, but there's actually quite a few options in the city. I'm going to focus on just one venue, the Malioboro Spa, since it's one of the best and most convenient options for a new visitor. It's very straight forward and hassle free. Doesn't require any knowledge of the local language and provides a really good value.

I know a lot of people on this board are spoiled by the scene in Thailand, but if you ever find yourself in Jakarta on business or just fancy a short trip to meet some nice Indonesian ladies, there are definitely options available.

After doing a bit of research, there are various spas-like venues available in Jakarta of which Alexis and Malioboro are probably the most well known. Both are quite upscale and usually have prices to match, except Malioboro also has an option with local girls for 350k rupiah(around $40 or 1200 baht). Considering how nice the place is, the quality of girls available, and the professional process as a whole, that's an awesome value.

Here's some detailed information about Malioboro I wrote up for another board. I'll include a couple of personal reports at the end. Keep in mind $1 = 8900 rupiah. €1 = 12k rupiah.

1.) How to get there.

The easiest way is just to write down the name and address and give it to your cab driver. Problem is, it seems some drivers don't know where it is, even with the address. I spent a good 25 minutes circling the area in a cab in the pouring rain until I finally spotted it. The building is very easy to miss as there's no large sign and it's basically just one big drive way.

The address is: Jalan Gajah Mada no. 13.

Jalan Gajah Mada is the major street in that area. It's the one the TransJakarta Bus goes down and that section of the street is split down the middle by a small river.

Here's the Google Maps page:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=malioboro+Jakarta,+Indonesia&hl=en&cid=9015512149854227476

If you look at the map, Malioboro is on the west side of the street just a bit south from Gajah Mada Plaza. You can always just tell your cab to go to Gajah Mada Plaza and walk a bit south from there. The TransJakarta Bus has a stop called Sawah Besar that's at the Gajah Mada Plaza, so if you're comfortable taking the TransJakarta, that's a convenient way to go, as well.

The building itself is just a big box with a driveway on the left. There's a large HSBC sign on the building next to it, so that's a decent landmark if you need one.

2.) Entrance procedure.

Right when you walk down the driveway there's an entrance with some security guards and a metal detector. The first few times they just waved me through, but later at both the Spa and the Club, they made me check my camera at the reception desk. I see people on the phone and texting all the time in there, so I'm guessing they don't care about phones. Don't stress if they ask you to check your camera or something at the front desk. It's all very professional.

When you enter the ground floor, there's a reception area with a lot of employees milling around. Go up to the reception desk and they'll give you a wrist band thing with a number and a key. They'll inform you of the cover charge of 120k (which I believe gets waived if you take a girl) that you're supposed to pay at the end. I'm going to skip the whole sauna and locker part because you don't need to do any of that if you just want to go up and see the girls.

So check in downstairs and get your wrist band and then go up the elevator to the second floor.

Once you get out you see what looks like another reception desk with some well-labeled doors around it. To the left is the "Wine Bar". Straight ahead is the "Theater". To the right is the "Resto & Lounge". I have no idea what the Theater is since I didn't come across it on reports I've read and didn't bother checking it out.

3.) Resto & Lounge. The main room with 800k local girls and higher priced imports.

This is the main room of the spa. People have described it as a big high school cafeteria and the description seems to fit. It's a big boxy room with a bunch of small tables and chairs. On the left side as you enter, you can see all the girls sitting in their groups. They're usually eating, chatting, killing time. The other tables on the right are where the guys sit. Some of the tables might have a little reserved card on them so ask a waiter where you should sit. Also on the right side of the room there is also a strangely out of place go-go platform. You'll see a bunch of waiters running around and the mamasans and papasans are dressed in black.

Once you sit down and sometimes even before you order a drink, the mamasans will start coming over to ask if you want to see their girls. Just tell them you want to wait till later and they won't really bug you much after. A waiter will be by shortly and if you order a drink or food, they'll bring you a receipt to sign. You sign slips for everything inside (food, drinks, girls) and then pay it all when you leave.

At some point, when you're ready, you can ask for a lineup. The various mamasans and papasans all look after different groups of girls. I never actually took a girl from the main room, but the prices I've seen reported are 800k for the local girls and up to almost 2 million for the exotic imports. Once a lineup is requested, the mamasan / papasan will call their girls over. They'll come over and line up in front of the customer for him to get a good look. If the customer doesn't like, they might bring over another group or turn it over to another mamasan / papasan to do lineups for their groups. The mamasans / papasans don't seem that competitive with each other and all seem to be working together to get you the girl you want.

Sometimes some girls will get on the go-go stage and do a little dancing. The dancing's not very good. The good ol' go-go shuffle and checking themselves out in the mirror. Not very inspiring, but they did go topless.

I didn't feel that the 800k local girls in this room were any different from the 350k girls in the other room. The imported non-Asians were kind of meh. One thing I will say is I saw some very endowed Asian girls in this room. Not sure what ethnicity they were. Maybe Chinese? There were definitely some very hot girls in the room as a whole, but I wasn't willing to pay the premium. Others might, though.

4.) Wine Bar. The room with 350k local girls.

This room is even more poorly laid out than the main room. It's a long dark narrow room with couch booths on both ends. In the middle is a stage where they have some lounge-singer type bands sometimes. When you enter the room, you directly face the middle stage. On the left are the booths where the girls are. On the right are the booths where the guys sit. There aren't that many booths for the guys, but this place never seemed very crowded.

The room is darker than the main room and the layout makes checking the girls out without a lineup really difficult. However, with as cozy as the room is, whenever another guy asks for a lineup you can get a good look as they walk by. The number of girls vary by how busy they are. The times I've been there, I would estimate the number ranged between 20 and 40 girls total. I personally felt the selection was very good. There aren't a ton of stunners there, but there were always plenty of girls I thought were very cute. Personal tastes may vary!

All the girls in this room are 350k, but if you're picky they can even bring in a lineup from the other room where the price would be more.

5.) After selection.

Once you select a girl she comes over and sits next to you. I suppose this is where you make chit chat if you can speak Indonesian. Being linguistically impaired, I usually just spent a few minutes to finish my beer or have a cig and then tell the girl when I'm ready to go.

The mamasan will write up a receipt with the price for you to sign.

Once all is ready, the girl will go check to see which room is free. I've been there when all the rooms were full. The mamasan asked if I wanted to upgrade to a VIP room (extra 50k) , but I said I would just wait.

When the room is ready, the girl will grab her stuff and then lead you to the room. The rooms themselves are very clean and new. They're a bit small and cozy, but it felt nicer than many other rooms used for these kind of activities I've encountered in other countries.

What happens in the room itself depends on the girl you pick. Usual course of events is shower then sex. Neither of the girls I picked ever even made an attempt at a massage even though I'm pretty sure the mamasans described them as massage girls in the lineup.

Once you're done(I tipped after the deed and have read that most people tip, but I guess you don't have to if you don't want to), the girl will lead you back out to the second floor where this all started. At this point you can go to the Resto and order food or a drink or whatever. I usually just leave after the deed is done.

6.) Checking out.

To get back to the first floor lobby where you entered, you can take the elevator down or walk down the stairs to the sauna area and turn right. You should see a little doorway out to the reception.

You give them your wrist band and they tally up your bill. They'll ask if you want to pay with cash or charge. And then they'll give you a nice itemized receipt of all the drinks and what not. I think for the 350k girls, the receipt shows 150k for the massage and the 200k for the girl is kept off the main receipt and added in later. Malioboro adds a couple of service fees in, but it's all shown on the receipt.

Just as an example, I went in and had a beer and a 350k girl and the total at checkout was 433k. I believe that breaks down to 350k for the girl. 45k for the beer, and some service fees but the door fee was waived.

Once you pay they give you a little laminated "exit pass" that you hand over to the doorman and he lets you out.

I was really impressed with how professional everything was and blown away by the itemized receipt at the end. Definitely the least shady massage parlor / brothel I've ever been to.

Richmond72

Trip reports - Day 1

It took me a while to find the place, but once I got there everything else was a snap to figure out.

I went up to the second floor and saw the different doors. From some previous research, I knew that I wanted the Wine Bar so I went in. When I entered there were 2 groups of guys there, so I took a seat at an empty booth. One of the mamasans came over and asked if I wanted to see the girls. I told her I wanted to have a beer first, but would look at the girls later.

I ordered a beer from the waiter and signed the slip and then enjoyed my beer as I checked out the scene. Luckily, it wasn't long before the guys at the booth next to me started with the lineups. The lineups came over in groups of 10 or so and I saw quite a few girls that I would have been happy to take. The guys had good taste, though, and picked a couple of the prettier ones, but I wasn't worried since there were plenty of others I thought were very attractive.

Finally I was ready and told the mamasan to show me the lineup. In the very first group of girls there were 3 that I was debating between. Finally picked one that I liked the look of. The problem with doing lineups is I either overthink it and can't decide, or pick too quickly and then regret not taking a different girl later. The girl I picked came over and sat down next to me and I was not disappointed with her at all. Finished my beer and told her I was ready to go. The mamasan wrote up the receipt with the price on it which I signed. She told me to wait outside by the stairs while she got her stuff.

BTW, she knew like no English. Not easy to communicate, but in a stiuation like this I guess everyone already knows what's going to happen.

We get in the room and undress and she leads me into the shower. She washes me off thoroughly and then I towel off and wait for her to finish.

The session itself was pretty good except she didn't want to kiss. Plus it was a CBJ where I much prefer BBBJ. I had read that some girls didn't do BBBJ, so I was a bit disappointed even though it was one of the better CBJ's I've had.

So all in all, it was a good session, though because of the CBJ and no DFK, it wasn't GFE. Still quite enjoyable and I tipped her at the end.

girl1.jpg

Richmond72

Day 2

I returned to Malioboro and decided to check out the main Resto & Lounge room for a bit. Similar setup to the Wine Bar, except the room was bigger and a little more hectic.

I saw some other guys asking for lineups and while the local girls here were OK, I didn't see why they were more than twice the price of the girls in the other room. Some of the Chinese girls were quite hot, but they were more than 5 times the price of the Wine Bar girls!

Finally, someone asked for a lineup for the non-Asian imports which is what I wanted to get a glimpse of. There was one Russian(Uzbek?) girl who was pretty cute in a girl-next-door way, but overall it wasn't very impressive.

After I finished my beer I went back to the Wine Bar. There was a bit of an awkward moment there when the mamasan recognized me from the other day and brought over the girl I had before. I told her I wanted to try a different girl today and the girl looked pretty embarrassed. No harm no foul.

So I settled in to survey the room. It was much busier this day than the first and there were definitely fewer girls available. I would say there were maybe 40 girls in the room the first time and 20 girls there this time. Still quite a few that I thought were attractive enough to go with.

Eventually, I asked for a lineup. Was presented with a first batch of 8 girls. There was one girl I was eyeing, but she seemed totally disinterested. I ended up picking a different girl who wasn't actively trying to avert eye contact.

When I was ready to go, the girl went to check on the room and there were no rooms available. The mamasan asked if I wanted to upgrade to a VIP room for 50k more, but I said I'd wait. Tried to make a bit of small talk with the girl. Her English was better than the girl from the first day, but conversation was still a bit tough.

Once the room was ready, off we went. The session started on an off note when she didn't get into the shower with me. As I was washing, I noticed she was busy texting. Ugh. Not a good start.

After I was done, she went into the shower. She had a really nice body with nice medium perky breasts. Except for a few imperfect teeth, there wasn't much I could complain about physically.

She gets out of the shower and drys off and I'm bracing myself for a sub-par non-GFE session when she launches into some very aggressive DFK. Maybe even a little too aggressive!

I also found out when she went down on me for a BBBJ that she had a tongue piercing!

Not sure I need to say much else. Great session, fantastic GFE, and lovely girl.

And here my reports end like many others when I end up going back for the same girl so there's really no new information to convey.

girl2.jpg

benny31

Hi

Nice TR mate.

I planning to go there next year. :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to do the review.

:001_Thank_You5:

Richmond72

Hi

Nice TR mate.

I planning to go there next year. :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to do the review.

:001_Thank_You5:

No problem. I hope you have a great time. Lots of venues in Jakarta even though I only focused on one. As a city for tourism, I'm not sure Jakarta ranks up there. But for p4p, it's got quite a lot to offer. And I like the fact that so much of the scene is hassle-free.

Some really cute girls there, too!

Gobby

awesome TR man. always wanted to visit Jakarta. thanks

gogo dog

Great report thank you. I really wanted to spend some time in Jakarta but last time I went to Indonesia it was ramadan so rather than stopping in Jakarta I headed straight for Bali.

squig

Great report. Very informative! and nice looking girls.

Keep it up.

San Thailand

nice tr there mate

some good info for those who want to heasd that side...

i felt thte first girl was cute..

C34

Thanks for the report. Have been wanting to try Jakarta for a while.

Richmond72

Malio Club

Attached to the Spa, but with a different entrance is the Malio Club. I'm not quite sure how to describe it. I guess it's like a nude go-go set in an upscale strip-club environment with a real DJ that happens to have an integrated brothel. I've heard that there are a couple similar establishments in Jakarta, but the Malio Club was the most convenient for me so that's the one I checked out.

This section is a bit fuzzier since I didn't take partake of several aspects of the Club like the take-out girls or the lap dances.

1.) How to get there

The Malio Club is next to, but not inside, the Malioboro Spa. When you're at the entrance of the Spa, you'll notice that on the wall of the driveway there are big painted ads that say "Malio Club - 50m" with an arrow. So walk past the Spa entrance about 50 meters down the driveway and you'll see another entrance with metal detectors. This is the Club.

2.) Entrance

Entrance is straight forward and very similar to the Spa. You go up to the reception desk and they hand you a plastic wristband with a number. They'll also tell you about the cover charge that you pay at the end. The cover is also 120k, I believe, and I think it includes one drink.

Trying to sneak a camera in or trying to take pictures with your phone is a bad idea. At one point I was on the second floor balcony watching the show and some of the dancers looked up and freaked out. A guy near me was hanging over the rail texting and the girls thought he was taking their pictures. The guy's friend dragged the oblivious texter away and shouted some profuse apologies to the dancers.

3.) Layout

The whole place is a big square box with a giant "X" in the middle where the stage and DJ are. Around the stage are stools where you can sit. There are small tables with stools further back, and at the edge of the room are booths. Sometimes VIPs have certain stools or tables reserved, but usually people just grab any open stool. And a lot of guys end up standing.

I don't know how one gets one of the booths since I was there by myself. Maybe you just need a large enough group, but there might be a minimum drink order or something. The bad thing about the booths is you can't really see much of the stage. In the second floor booths, you can't see anything at all. I guess that doesn't matter if you have girls entertaining you.

Back in the entrance area after the reception desk and before you enter the Club proper, there are the bathrooms and stairs that lead up to the second floor.

The second floor is just a series of booths along the sides and then an open balcony that overlooks the first floor.

Here's a image I found on google that shows you what the inside looks like:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KLtmOieAVmo/S9WlYeiV4kI/AAAAAAAAAus/DfisBWWEzhk/s1600/malio+club.jpg

4.) Girls

First there are the dancers. They go in 30 minute shifts and there are 3 or so different shifts. Each shift has 10 girls, though some might be busy with customers so expect 7-10 girls on stage at the same time.

The routine goes something like this:

a.) first 15 minutes - Go-go dancing. Slightly more energetic than a Thai go-go, but certain girls are definitely more enthusiastic than others. Early in the evening they take the stage with a few extra pieces of clothing. Later on, they just go on in bras and panties. At the 15 minute mark, they should be down to bras and panties no matter what they started with.

b.) 20 minute mark - Tops come off

c.) 25 minute mark - Bottoms come off. Some people have reported that the nude dancing only occurs after midnight or sometimes not at all. When I was there earlier this month, there was always nude dancing in the sets, even way before midnight.

d.) 30 minute mark - Change of shifts and process starts over

A second group of girls who don't dance at all go around asking for lady drinks.

Lastly, we have the take-out girls who are managed by the mamasans and sitting at certain well-lit booths. When you enter, you'll notice that a few booths on the left or right are full of girls and fully lit up by lights. They are there for in-house service like the girls in the Spa. Sometimes someone somewhere in the Club will ask for a lineup and you'll see the couch girls get up and do a lineup. Except when they're doing a lineup, they don't leave the booths. Several of the girls were really quite cute. I've heard they're 800k like the local girls in the main room in the Spa. I believe you use the same ST rooms as in the Spa and the room is included in the price. Taste is subjective, but I thought the girls in the Club were cuter than the ones in the Spa, plus they were sitting under a light so it was much easier to check them out over a period of time as opposed to a quick lineup.

Later in the evening, you'll see groups of girls come down from the Spa, the most noticable being the imported non-Asian girls. They didn't seem to be limited to booths and were just hanging around dancing.

5.) Lady drinks

Ok, the whole lady drink situation was confusing and scary for several reasons.

The idea is that if you buy a girl a lady drink, she'll give you a topless lap dance where touching is encouraged. The LDs are reported to be 50k each.

There's a group of girls who circulate the Club asking for drinks. Some of the dancers also will ask for drinks when they're not dancing. Alas, the dancers I thought were the sexiest all seemed to have regular patrons who they went to when they weren't dancing. I also saw what looked like guys calling girls off the stage while they were dancing to buy them drinks which seemed a little awkward.

The problem is that the place is often packed. If you're not in one of the booths, chances are you're squeezed into a stool somewhere or standing. The logistics of a lap dance become cumbersome.

Secondly, the girls often go around in groups. This is fine if they approach groups of guys where each girl targets a guy, but if you're alone, it's a bit intimidating.

Also intimidating is how quickly the girls can down the lady drinks. I saw groups of girls descend on guys willing to buy lady drinks and down them incredibly quickly. There was one guy who was flirting with a couple of off-duty dancers. I saw a huge number of lady drinks go up in a puff as his crowd grew to something like 6 girls before it dissipated leaving him and a dancer girl who he ended up cuddling with the rest of the night. All in all, something crazy like 30 lady drinks were downed in total during that amount of time.

I appreciate the Spa for the professionalism and how hassle free everything is, so I didn't really enjoy the uncertainty of the lady drinks such as what you get and for how much.

6.) Check out

Hassle free check out just like the Spa. Go out to the lobby and present your wristband. Get an itemized receipt and an exit pass.

7.) Why go to this instead of the spa?

Well, if you just want sex, the Spa is definitely a better option with more girls including the bargain 350k girls. The girls in the Club start at 800k. But, it's much easier to actually scope out the ST girls in the club because they're sitting in fixed well-lit sections. You can scan them all in your own time without the rush-rush of a lineup.

For me, I just thought it was a fun place to hang out and have some beers. The drinks were not hugely expensive(45k beers) and the eye candy is good. The downside is that you become totally desensitized to naked women after a couple of hours. :P

coolguys

great work out and good report.

Betheone

I will be in Jakarta in a week....last time i hit hotel travel but will give this a look

meatpuppet2

Indonesia is the most underrated monger destination I have ever been to and I have been to them all. Jakarta is the place to go. Been to Bali and Lombok which are great for general vacationing but you are probably better off taking something with you there. P4P is not a big part of the scene there but it can be found to be sure. Watching the sunset on Senggigi beach with the waves crashing in, snorkeling on the nearby islands. Body surfing in Bali. It was awesome. But for mongering Jakarta is the place.

My favorite brothel in the whole world was Tiera Ciera (Town and Country). Sadly it's shut down now but there are a bunch of other places. Beautiful girls in endless supply. Some of the girls I had in the daytime brothels like Tiera Ciera and Stadium were drop dead gorgeous. You can also get Chinese girls but they tend to be in the karaoke places and are more expensive. That's more of an asian scene anyways. Lots of guys from Singapore go to those places. Daytime action is at the chinese brothels all over the place and caucasians seem quite welcome. Some girls don't seem interested in caucasians though. It wasn't a huge deal and you just find another one that is. Didn't happen that often. One the the best for the price these days seems to be Travel hotel but there are others and things are always changing. There are videos on youtube of inside the Travel hotel brothel. Also some news stories of raids at other places. Probably has to do with tea money. They are not after customers as far as I know.

For nighttime it's the Blok M farang bar area early on and then hit the disco's at the 5 star hotels later.

There are several large modern malls around the city. The food court in the basement of the one by Blok M is pretty much where most of the farangs hang out during the day. All kinds of good food choices and a bar or two in aircon comfort. The odd freelancer here and there.

I got approached by regular girls in malls and regular disco's. Many don't seem too shy to approach a farang. Had freelancers offer to go with me for free. I'm no Tom Cruise either. Just an average caucasian and not very young. It never happens to me in Thailand or anywhere else. Just Indonesia. One other guy who posted here was dead on when he said the girls are more desperate there. More extreme poverty compared to Thailand. More extreme between have and have not as was also pointed out.

Jakarta is a REAL 3rd world shit hole though. Much worse than Bangkok. Really bad air pollution. They call it the big Durian because of the smell. Don't think I would want to live there. One thing though. It's not the sort of place you travel in a large visible group of farangs. You would stand out too much. I would say 2 guys max and you will be just fine. I was on my own the whole time and never really felt unsafe. Cabs are real cheap so you go everywhere in them day and night. Almost impossible to walk anywhere anyways because there are no sidewalks and sides of streets are covered in pipes and signs and fences and food carts and stalls and all kinds of shit. Hard to walk a block anywhere. It's like an urban jungle designed for cars but not pedestrians.

The whole Muslim thing is way overblown if you ask me. People see extreme Muslims on TV and think that is what it's like in all Muslim countries. Indonesia is probably the most progressive Muslim country in the world and I never felt like it was something I needed to be concerned about at all. Life is short, just go!

Edited by meatpuppet2

islandman27

Would like to chime in, i've done the tour of Jakarta in 2011. Malioboro was my favorite place to go, I had a wonderful Indo girl that was one of the best shags in my life (until I recently came to Pattaya). She was a girl from the more expensive room with the south american and euro girls. The one with the bar and dance stage. The damage was about $100 USD if I recall, can't remember the Indo rupiah cost at that time. Yes, she was a local girl but she had that look of a model. I got real lucky and had good chemistry with her and that's why it was such a great shag. Damn, she helped make Malioboro my repeat place while in Jakarta.

Also met a chinese girl at Malioboro that I just had to have. Twice for me. She had really big soft breasts for a chinese girl and pink nipples. Very sexy. Had that milky white, smooth and soft skin. A great moaner when I was going down on her. I loved it. Great experience. Though she was in the $125 bracket as I recall. Not cheap at all. But to me she was worth it. Never had a chinese girl like that. Although I have not been to the saunas in Macau, so that could change my tune...

Another note on Malioboro, the rooms were always clean. I was there 4 times. Rooms, a little spartan but never had stained sheets or any other unpleasantries found in the rooms. Porn available on one of the channels in the room.

Bored during the day? Go to a spa, my fav was Delta Spa. Good massages and a happy ending. Nice place to relax for a few hours. Did have a masseuse there that really did a great massage. I went to her 3 times on that trip. Not a great hj, but really nice attention to massages and bathing.

Blok M can be good. Just gotta get there early. I always ended up drifting in after midnight. So, never saw anything I fancied...

Meatpuppet2 - Totally agree with you on Jakarta. They are developing, but it's gonna take some time for them to get to Bangkok's level. Hell, the public trans there is piss poor. I cabbed it everywhere! Lots of places in Jak reminded me of some of dismall scenes in Manilla or AC.

Don't get me wrong, I loved AC but there was nothing to fucking do during the day but lounge by the pool (if you had a good one) or go to SM Mall. Didn't like Perimeter bars. Sorry, old timers.

Jakarta, has lots of touristy things to do during the day but the problem is, all the mongering venues are spread out over the city. Sure, there are groups of spas or bars, however it's not unusual to cross the city to get from Blok M to Malioboro for example. So, one should stay in a particular area of the city for the evening unless they want to be cabbing it to different venues.

Pattaya had so much more to keep one occupied before kicking off the evening or early afternoon activities. And it's so much more concentrated. Sure, AC is pretty concentrated as well but it just didn't feel the same as Thailand.

lovmore

great trip report, thank you very much, i will consider to take a visit Jakarta :)

GHOSTRIDER616

thank you this will be one of my places i would like to explore

titop

Terminal classic for threesome or sevensome....

You must go there.

Delta spa is a dream massage place. Its no sex! it is massage with relaxation ending.

You need around 4 hours...

I f you go there you will have this crazy look :GoldenSmile1: for the next 6 hours.

zealman79

Going to JK at chinese new year 8th-12th feb - thanks for the tips!  I shall refer back to this thread when booking a hotel.  Jakarta seems really big/confusing compared to KL...oh well, that's half the fun I suppose :-D