IGNORED

Just a thought, is this a way around it?

jumpman233345

Ok all. We all know the difficulties and money involved in getting your thai girl over to england (farang land)

How about if she does it ov her own accord? a Thai girl wanting to travel? wanting to see the world. (the authorities don't need to know shes traveling to be with a BF lol)

Would this make it much easier? would she be able to travel with the freedom that we westerners take for granted?

views please

Posted Image

She must have a very big amount of money on her account to prove she can afford everything during her trip (ie 800.000b)

You can put it on her account, and she will certainly give it back to you once her trip is over :D

She must have a very big amount of money on her account to prove she can afford everything during her trip (ie 800.000b)

You can put it on her account, and she will certainly give it back to you once her trip is over :D

LMAO she will honest she will !!

seriously tho , 800,000b! are you for real? would she really need that sort ov money to just be able to travel?? There is no one in mind it was just a thought. Believe it or not my maiden trip is coming up in little under a month's time

Posted Image

LMAO she will honest she will !!

seriously tho , 800,000b! are you for real? would she really need that sort ov money to just be able to travel?? There is no one in mind it was just a thought. Believe it or not my maiden trip is coming up in little under a month's time

Well, that's what I've heard from several sources to get a french visa. "Several sources" means people writing on forums. Not getting it from an official website.

However, she will have to prove that she has her return ticket, that she has her hotel booked, that she has a good job in her country so will go back there after her holidays, etc.

Well, that's what I've heard from several sources to get a french visa. "Several sources" means people writing on forums. Not getting it from an official website.

However, she will have to prove that she has her return ticket, that she has her hotel booked, that she has a good job in her country so will go back there after her holidays, etc.

Seams very harsh for a genuine holiday for HER don't you agree? there must be a way around this matter. Why are the Thai's/west so strict on Thai nationals traveling?

Posted Image

Seams very harsh for a genuine holiday for HER don't you agree? there must be a way around this matter. Why are the Thai's/west so strict on Thai nationals traveling?

Yes, there is a way around : fill all the papers required, wait and see...

The western countries are strict to prevent asian people from invading illegaly their countries. That's all. There is much risk for the country about a Thai girl not to go back than with an american girl or a canadian girl... So they try to minimise the risks.

I can see why all the trouble but it is a shame it's such a big process.

It would be good to be able to take a girl over to your country for a 'holiday' at home.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

It's not that difficult FOR YOU as it sounds...

Before she can travel abroad, she wil need to have a passport.

To apply for a passport, she wil know what to do.

But, to GET a passport, that's the hard part of it.

If she succeeds and get's a passport, then the rules of your country wil apply.

Maybe you need a proof of income to be sure YOU can take care, financial, for her while in your country.

Or, when she has a relative in your country, she can come and visit her relative in your country.

Then that relative can take care for her, in paper at least.

First rule: she has to obtain a passport.

I can see why all the trouble but it is a shame it's such a big process.

It would be good to be able to take a girl over to your country for a 'holiday' at home.

Agreed, can understand the strict rules and regs for an Asian to travel alone because of the big risk of over staying and working illegally

But there are a lot of hoops to jump through, luckily I applied and received 2 visas for the now Ex to come to Australia!

Each application is treated as new, all documentation needs to be submitted each time “I’s” dotted and “t’s” crossed!

Surely they could make it easier for people that can support them during their holiday and can prove a relationship!

But then I suppose that makes it easier for the people to bring them over as sex slaves and make money off them!

I have only been involved in the process of the 2 visa’s mentioned above and although there was a large amount of paperwork

The process was not hard and she received both visa’s within 2 weeks

So when you really think about it, the process kinda helps protects the people traveling with the need to prove a relationship

And also helps protects the country from them overstaying their visa, working illegally while sending all money back home!

But how good would it be to be able to easily bring a lady over for a week or 2 in between trips :-)

A Thai girl I know who lives here in Australia was telling me she wants to apply for citizenship as soon as she can. I asked her why she would bother when she is already a permanent resident. She said it's because she wants to travel around the world later and it is a big pain in the ass for a single Thai girl to go to any western country. Her first holiday trip here she had to have 150K baht in the bank and she waited 3 months to get the visa while they checked her out. She also had to prove she had a job in Thailand to go back to. After all that, on arrival in Sydney she got pulled out of line and questioned for 2 hours about her intentions.

Of course I dont know what happens in other countries but from what she told me a single Thai girl travellng is treated with great suspicion. If there are any holes in her story she may be back on the next flight.

Good luck.

As others have already stated IMO also it would be much harder getting a visa on her own unless she has substantial financial savings in her account. Even then, there would be questions asked both at embassy level and immigration on entry as to how she accrued this money. Always the suspicion she is a 'working' girl and coming here to work.

Keep in mind, if she has no one in support of her stay in farang land, she would have to have funds to cover her accommodation, food and travel within the country. Wouldnt get any change under $100aus/day IMO.

Edited by Aussie Wolf

Can't you just walk into England willy nilly these days ?.....or is that if you hold a Polish passport ?

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

A Thai girl I know who lives here in Australia was telling me she wants to apply for citizenship as soon as she can. I asked her why she would bother when she is already a permanent resident. She said it's because she wants to travel around the world later and it is a big pain in the ass for a single Thai girl to go to any western country. Her first holiday trip here she had to have 150K baht in the bank and she waited 3 months to get the visa while they checked her out. She also had to prove she had a job in Thailand to go back to. After all that, on arrival in Sydney she got pulled out of line and questioned for 2 hours about her intentions.

Of course I dont know what happens in other countries but from what she told me a single Thai girl travellng is treated with great suspicion. If there are any holes in her story she may be back on the next flight.

Good luck.

She has to duck under the big FUCK OFF sign at the airport...We are a friendly lot.

I had two girls visiting me from phillipinnes and they pulled that shit at Perth Airport...I sat waiting for an hour and a half and finally got a phone call from immigration to confirm their stories. I had to bite my tongue so they could get through but afterwards I let them have it...What made it worse is the guy giving me the third degree was a bloody Indian who sounded like he just got off the boat...

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire