IGNORED

sabai lodge or ?

wan1

Hi all just a quick question

i always stay at sabai lodge soi2 but last time i was moved to sabai empress due to upgrading rooms

now empress was good top floor suite staff cool no guest charge or age worrys over 18 ofcorse ... 2 or 3 or more girls no extra charge

all good but i like single story buildings over looking pool and im notsure if sabai lodge is finished

any update or recommendations of hotel same spec in same area

i have stayed at same hotel 7 times in two years so i must try elsewere if as good

thanks guys

The Sabai Inn across from Sabai Lodge was recently upgraded with new carpets, otherwise the room looks the same. Price for standard room was $1200 baht per night as of Feb. 2011. Up from about $900 baht a few years ago. You can use the pool at Sabai Lodge.

Just stayed at Sabai Resort and its FANTASTIC....Stayed in The Villa zone and the rooms are AMAZING.....i wont stay anywhere else now...........

The first time i went to Pattaya i stayed at sabai lodge: cheap and comfortable even if it was under maintenance; after few days i saw sabai resort and i can tell u that just for few hundreds bath more it's a totally different environment: swimming pool just 5 m from your villa, internet wireless in the room, bigger rooms and a lot of green everywhere. Also here no problem if u bring over girls. Usually u can pay 1200 per day and for that price i think u can't find anything better.