Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

better deal than Pattaya Bay Resort hotel

tobeornottobe

http://pattayabayresort.com/

The Pattaya Bay Resort hotel seems to be the best deal you can get in pattaya because it has a swimming pool, gym ,internet, breakfast is included and its only 999 low season season and 1300 high season, I heard its a bit far out from all the action. Can someone suggest a hotel that's a better deal and is a bit closer to all the action with all the above included?, I don't think its possible

Edited by tobeornottobe

The Pattaya Bay Resort hotel seems to be the best deal you can get in pattaya because it has a swimming pool, gym ,internet, breakfast is included and its only 999 low season season and 1300 high season, I heard its a bit far out from all the action. Can someone suggest a hotel that's a better deal and is a bit closer to all the action with all the above included?, I don't think its possible

I stayed here few nights but decided to check out as booked only 2 nights when I first arrived.

Good points - rooms reasonable (nothing special but all was ok), room safe, (I can't remember if they had Wi-fi which is always important to me), no girl joiner fees, pool, cheap.

Bad Points - Gym is ridiculous (you can't call it a gym - my apartment gym in London is 4-5 times bigger and far more equipped - I ended up joing Toney's gym which is big, well equipped and 24hrs so this perk did not count), the swimming pool is tiny - ok to at least have for a basic dip, hotel interior is a bit worn, breakfast is tiny set meal and not that great - I prefered eating out for breakfast. It's down a quiet road, well away from the taxi / buses until you get to main road - they have a free shuttle cart to main road but its not always there.

Overall, its not terrible but for the money is fine. However, feel there are much better options for a little more money.

This time I've booked August Suites (also there is a good sister hotel called April Suites) that is actually further in pure distance terms but is connected near main road so easy to get baht bus and be in WS in few mins - its not as isolated. Also much newer and has fantastic reviews - has gym, pool, wi-fi, safes, decent new room decor and breakfast. I set myself nightly hotel budget of 3,000 bht that thought was reasonable for Pattaya but managed to get August Suites at only 1,500 bht/night! Take a look at pictures / reviews and you will get a better feel.

Posted Image
X.

I stayed here few nights but decided to check out as booked only 2 nights when I first arrived.

Good points - rooms reasonable (nothing special but all was ok), room safe, (I can't remember if they had Wi-fi which is always important to me), no girl joiner fees, pool, cheap.

Bad Points - Gym is ridiculous (you can't call it a gym - my apartment gym in London is 4-5 times bigger and far more equipped - I ended up joing Toney's gym which is big, well equipped and 24hrs so this perk did not count), the swimming pool is tiny - ok to at least have for a basic dip, hotel interior is a bit worn, breakfast is tiny set meal and not that great - I prefered eating out for breakfast. It's down a quiet road, well away from the taxi / buses until you get to main road - they have a free shuttle cart to main road but its not always there.

Overall, its not terrible but for the money is fine. However, feel there are much better options for a little more money.

This time I've booked August Suites (also there is a good sister hotel called April Suites) that is actually further in pure distance terms but is connected near main road so easy to get baht bus and be in WS in few mins - its not as isolated. Also much newer and has fantastic reviews - has gym, pool, wi-fi, safes, decent new room decor and breakfast. I set myself nightly hotel budget of 3,000 bht that thought was reasonable for Pattaya but managed to get August Suites at only 1,500 bht/night! Take a look at pictures / reviews and you will get a better feel.

August Suites, Page 10 and Areca Lodge all look very nice and seem to be the most popular hotels on here and I think Areca Lodge is all booked up for november,where is tonys gym located?I would like a gym in the hotel so I can go straight to there in the morning before breakfast, I don't need much but a good hard run or an intense weight routine is a great hangover cure,it really does sort you out and set you up for the day ahead, I will pay as much as 2000 baht a night if I have to but my criteria is as follows

1.gym in hotel or very close to hotel

2.Internet

3.No joiner fee for one girl

4.as close to the action as possible

http://pattayaone.com/jhouse1.html

j-house perhaps?

August suites :001_Sawasdee:

its 2268bht a night for my dates on Agoda at the moment, not ruling it out but I think I can do better, it does seem very popular though

Edited by tobeornottobe

its 2268bht a night for my dates on agoda at the moment, not ruling it out but I think I can do better, it does seem very popular though

try e-mailing them directly, request city side it will be cheaper, no need for breakfast included either..

they will want credit card for confirmation, you can trust them with your card..

i'm pretty sure they will beat Agoda :Chained_Desk:

i'm here at the moment at not paying anywhere close to 2200baht

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

try e-mailing them directly, request city side it will be cheaper, no need for breakfast included either..

they will want credit card for confirmation, you can trust them with your card..

i'm pretty sure they will beat agoda :Chained_Desk:

i'm here at the moment at not paying anywhere close to 2200baht

is it a step above Page 10? their rates are 400 bht cheaper per night for the same dates

It's 1399 + 7% government tax = 1496,93 baht/night high season

999 + 7% = 1068,93 baht/night low season (but every 7th night free)

is it a step above page 10? their rates are 400 bht cheaper per night for the same dates

havent been to Page 10 yet, might have a look tomorrow and get back to you,

from the website they look very similiar

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Tony's gym is massive. Just of Walking Street so very easy to find.

I prefer a late evening gym work out as not a morning person, so in the morning would be opting for a swim instead.

Posted Image
X.

is it a step above page 10? their rates are 400 bht cheaper per night for the same dates

went to see Page 10 today, id rate it equal to April Suites with just a nicer reception..

she wanted 2200 per day or 1800 per day weekly rate.I similed :Circle_Sharks: ..august seems a better deal the more hotels i look at in pattaya.. :sign1:

true enough i get a good enough deal because ive been coming here a few years,,,....

even if paying 1700baht at august its a great deal compared to other hotels ive looked at in that range..!!! :13:

went to see Page 10 today, id rate it equal to april suites with just a nicer reception..

she wanted 2200 per day or 1800 per day weekly rate.I similed :Circle_Sharks: ..august seems a better deal the more hotels i look at in pattaya.. :sign1:

true enough i get a good enough deal because ive been coming here a few years,,,....

even if paying 1700baht at august its a great deal compared to other hotels ive looked at in that range..!!! :13:

Have any of you stayed at Secrets?

Have a look at LK Royal Suites, 1276baht if you book on weekly rate. August Suites 1700baht in November, I know cos i've just booked

I have stayed at Page 10 three times this year deluxe room for 1600 bt no breakfast out of season 2600 over Christmas great rooms good gym and the swimming pool and bar has a nice club feel about it when I left last time all the staff came out to say goodby , my second choice would be LK Renaissance great rooms with the wow factor at great prices

I booked the deluxe room and the difference to me was worth the 500 baht a night (1,999.) The room is much bigger with a fridge, and microwave. You also get a dvd player for those few times when you might want to relax. The breakfast is not small, it is almost exactly the same breakfast that I eat at home with a couple of more items. You have a choice of an Amercian breakfast or a Thai breakfast too, and it is for two people.

There is wireless internet in the rooms and 2 pc's in the lobby. The pool is very small as is the exercise rooom, but I didn't come for a swim and I got my workouts in other ways. Convenience is much better than written so far. It is less than a 5 minute walk through the mall (Avenue) to Second Road. If you want to be closer to WS, their 24 hour baht bus will take you to Second Road much closer to WS. From there 5-7 minute walk.

Very girl friendly, one guy told me they didn't even blink when he brought two to his room one night. Is it the Hilton, no, but good location, good staff and reasonable.

I liked my stay and would book again.

Edited by sccrhound