IGNORED

What website should I go to in order to download American Television online?

Amante

Hey Guys: Where is the best online access to download American televison or other downloads from the USA. Thanks in advance for your help. Amante I dont know about you guys but I have trouble downloading from sites such as ABC.com.,etc. Any help will be appreciated.

Sorry double post

Edited by niterider

Dear everyone who responded. You guys are great. I learned something new today that I didnt know. I appreciate all of your input. I have made a note of everything and will be checking it out tonight. Again, thanks. Amante

Look for torrents that have a high amount of seeds, and a low amount of peers. Eg, seeds 1000, peers 100.

thepiratebay.org only download from those having the green and purple skull and crossbones since they are trusted

"I'd pork her. Or, if her religion forbade pork, I'd beef her. If it turned out she was a vegetarian, I'd give her an extra firm slab of tofu."

https://www.proxpn.com/

And then you can access all USA secure servers with unlimited bandwidth and uncapped speeds. I recommend LA or Seattle when you're in Thailand. You'll be able to have an anonymous IP in that city and you'll be able to view everything you could see if you were located in America.

* Also great for accessing PayPal when abroad or logging into your US bank account.

* Do not do P2P or Torrents on the USA servers.

Edited by McFly

http://www.warez-bb.org I think is the best, not a fan of torrents myself and if you get premium account like fileserve or rapidshare you will get great speed on the downloads, torrents were too slow for me! Edited by Winthorp

Winthorp, McFly, Xmirs, Wally, and Hyku1147 thank you so much for your replies. I appreciate each and everyone of them. You guys are wonderful and have been of great assistance to me. Amante.

Could one of you guys who is there in Thailand now try this site and see if you can get it or not. It is Mobilevids.org. However, you have to log on to it by going through the search engine first. Then, click on the link. Thanks, Amante

Hey Guys: Where is the best online access to download American televison or other downloads from the USA. Thanks in advance for your help. Amante I dont know about you guys but I have trouble downloading from sites such as ABC.com.,etc. Any help will be appreciated.

Personally i prefer Vuze to Utorrent for downloading. Once you install the program then do as people already suggested and go to EZTV.it or bt-chat.com or thepiratebay.org or isohunt.com and download the tv shows.

You may also need to install k lite codec pack to be able to watch everything on Windows Media Player or download VLC Media player which will play almost anything.

Cheers.

This is a very good site that streams every tv show and movie you can imagine in HD quality!!!!!! You can Download or Stream with the option to save icefilms I cant live without it!!!!!! Never tested with a proxy but ill test for you with a thai ip and let you Know.

Update

Just tested with Thai ip and works fine so you should be able to use without the proxy.

Edited by jonerich

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Could one of you guys who is there in Thailand now try this site and see if you can get it or not. It is Mobilevids.org. However, you have to log on to it by going through the search engine first. Then, click on the link. Thanks, Amante

When trying from thailand the link comes back with "server not found" while trying that directly or going through a search engine.

use

http://www.ahashare.com/torrents-today.php

it is Canadian and very good for movies and TV shows etc

also

http://www.kat.ph/

although it has a Philippine address it is now back in Canada

• 3 weeks later...

I get my shows from eztv for tv torrents...if their site is down, I go to their twitter feed as they update there as well...

I also use strong vpn for streaming stuff from the States. I live in Japan, so I tend to get those "can't view in your current country" errors...