IGNORED

NFL

Haggis666

I watched last weeks 49er game at the chicken coop. The game started at 4:30 am pattaya time. Plenty of people there to watch the game along with all the ladies. Coop is a great guy and will stay open for all the games given that there is any interest.

Wallbanger

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tony113

• forqalso

• Woofiee

• St George

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The day I went by to check out where the Chicken Coop was located, which was Monday hoping to see the Sunday night game starting at 5:30pm PDT, that makes it 8:30am here in Pattaya. The bar was closed or empty so I just no interest was the reason I didn't see anyone? 4:30, I'm not a drinker and eating that time of the morning? not my bag.. I pretty much keep normal hours.

T-reef, in spite of all their adds, just isn't open until 11am but I certainly will check it out for Superbowl Sunday my assumption they will be open earlier.

So in need to catching Monday night football, I decided to take the adventure down to Jomtien Soi 9, to Rich Man Poor Man and small but cozy place. Walked in the only person there and ask do they show NFL, the one guy who looked like the owner said yes and starting now and as soon as I sat down to look at the menu, bang game on! Breakfast pretty good too with good quality bacon and they have Jimmy Dean with good roasted potatoe now that is American. Niner killing the Bears! Will certainly return.

I been walking around for hours, checked every bar in Pattaya and no NFL. Soccer has got to be the most boring sport in history...

Your thoughts...

Amen. if you hit Irish Rover when the owner or son is on site they can usually find a game for you. sometimes Metro (just up the street) will have a game on also.

I watched last weeks 49er game at the chicken coop. The game started at 4:30 am pattaya time. Plenty of people there to watch the game along with all the ladies. Coop is a great guy and will stay open for all the games given that there is any interest.

i saw the UH flag at the Coop. is he from Hawaii?

I have great Net speed at Holiday Inn (but pricey!), so my Slingbox has worked incredibly well for NFL games.

I know that doesn't help with someone already here, but perhaps for anyone with an upcoming trip. I bought the Slingbox Solo on Amazon for (I think) $99.

Its performance is entirely dependent upon how good your net access is. Also, watch regular channel; NOT your hi-def channels. It comes across much clearer.