IGNORED

NFL

Haggis666

I been walking around for hours, checked every bar in Pattaya and no NFL. Soccer has got to be the most boring sport in history...

Your thoughts...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tony113

• forqalso

• Woofiee

• St George

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll let others comment on the sport of soccer.

If you're looking for NFL games in Pattaya, remember that the afternoon east coast games start at 01:00AM and continue on till early morning.

Chick N Coop Beer Bar is my favorite place to watch NFL @ 1AM Coop the owner puts out a good chilli spread for the game

Other places you might want to check are Secrets off WS and Shenanigans in the Avenue Shopping Mall

hope that helps a little

Edited by kash buc

You can go to any bar and request them to change the channel to Asian Sports Network, or stay in a hotel that offers that channel. I subscribe to NFL.com and get steaming video of games live to my laptop, which I connect to my large screen TV. I' m currently watching the Giants-Eagles game (giants just converted on a 2 point play!). I watch the game while using my iPad to post on Pattaya Addicts! So next trip come prepared!

Retired

I been walking around for hours, checked every bar in Pattaya and no NFL. Soccer has got to be the most boring sport in history...

Your thoughts...

As much as I love NFL, it's only popular in states. Most of the board member here are from Soccer loving countries so you won't get too many people agreeing with you.

By the way I love soccer too. Man U all the way!!!

I'll let others comment on the sport of soccer.

If your looking for NFL games in Pattaya, remember that the afternoon east coast games start at 01:00AM and continue on till early morning.

Chick N Coop Beer Bar is my favorite place to watch NFL @ 1AM Coop the owner puts out a good chilli spread for the game

Other places you might want to check are Secrets off WS and Shenanigans in the Avenue Shopping Mall

hope that helps a little

Where is Chick N Coop located? we are 5 NFL loving guys coming to pattaya in 15 days and the last few times we have been we had a hard time finding a spot to watch the games :S so any help would be appreciated..

Chick N Coop is located on Second Rd in the Smile Bar Complex across the street from Mikes Shopping Mall.

I'll be in town and there in NOV hope there is a free drink for me with all the new customers I'm sending to him.

What the F**k is "NFL" :unsure:

It's a bit like rugby, only they wear amour to protect themselves, because they are poofs.

What the F**k is "NFL" :unsure:

NFL

Neanderthal frolicking league ? :unsure:

I'm Still and Englishman at heart , apologies to my American neighbors and my brothers here in the great white north that despite hours of explanation still don't understand Cricket ! :Club_fight1:

Edited by englishman

If God hadn't meant you to eat it , he wouldn't have made it look like a taco !

I'd rather burn out than rust away !

Your thoughts...

come to THE DRUNKEN DUCK Soi LK Metro

we are watching the NFL game PIT and IND

at 10.35 am

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

I don't understand why Americans think that their sports are the most popular in other countries....:Dunno1:

You've obviously just realized that soccer (football) is very very very popular with the Thai's & see the NFL very foreign to them.

Surely some bar Patts should be showing it!

I don't understand why Americans think that their sports are the most popular in other countries....:Dunno1:

You've obviously just realized that soccer (football) is very very very popular with the Thai's & see the NFL very foreign to them.

Surely some bar Patts should be showing it!

You know felix I think most americans who travel or spend time overseas knows our sports aren't as popular as soccer in other countries. Given that fact and the early morning hours that our sports are on live in Pattaya make it a bit of a challenge to find places where we can watch them. Thats why guys come on the forum asking for good places to watch NFL, MLB etc.

for fucks sake its called "football"...the worlds most popular game.the thais cant get enough of it,that's why its always on.

It's a bit like rugby, only they wear amour to protect themselves, because they are poofs.

Ahhhh,Is that the game where they all run around in skin-tight Pants ?? :GoldenSmile1:

Have you seen the Olympic sport curling, its shuffleboard on ice.

It is the most popular game on the planet, due to the fast that all you need is a ball. I heard it said here that 1 Billion people cant be wrong.

It is said that in china and india they kill or sell their first born if it is a girl, so it is my opinion that 2 billion people can be wrong.

More COWBELL!

You know felix I think most americans who travel or spend time overseas knows our sports aren't as popular as soccer in other countries. Given that fact and the early morning hours that our sports are on live in Pattaya make it a bit of a challenge to find places where we can watch them. Thats why guys come on the forum asking for good places to watch NFL, MLB etc.

If you read the OP opening post, he was complaining why they show so much football (Soccer) around Pattaya.

IMO if your going to have a dig at a particular sport that 95% of the BM's on this forum love, than be prepared to cop a bit of criticism hey!

I was watching Thai TV and there was a talk show with the hosts wearing NFL jerseys and talking football. I didn't understand anything they said, but it was cool to see they were really into the NFL.

If two rugby players hit each other while running at 25 mph, soon there wouldn't be any rugby players left as most would be dead or badly mangled. That's the beauty of the NFL, its full speed and hard hitting. And when you wager on the games, you get a free trip to Thailand!!

for fucks sake its called "football"...

Then why do they play it with a soccer-ball?

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

I'll start respecting USA sports when they stop slagging off ours. (ref: OP)

World Superbowl - only 1 nation in it.

World Series - only 1 nation in it.

Get the drift?

Apart from the shape of the ball, i cant see any comparison between Rugby and Gridiron. I call it Gridiron, because it seems daft calling it American Football when there is only one player per side who now and then actually puts ball to foot, and thats the punter bloke.

There are many players in a match day squad who will go through the whole season never having touched the ball at all. It seems they just need the ability to move about 5 yards, grab someone and stop him from grabbing someone else.

The wingers/receivers could possibly play Rugby as they actually handle the ball and run with it....but thats about it.

JUSTaskJARATSRI

Thai Translation and Thai Interpreter Service.

Phone: 0890915667

FlagHeads2.jpg

Language assistance with Banking, Legal, Medical or Personal.

Bar staff negotiation assistance.

All projects are kept absolutely confidential.

World Superbowl - only 1 nation in it.

Get the drift?

Apart from the shape of the ball, i cant see any comparison between Rugby and Gridiron. I call it Gridiron, because it seems daft calling it American Football when there is only one player per side who now and then actually puts ball to foot, and thats the punter bloke.

There are many players in a match day squad who will go through the whole season never having touched the ball at all. It seems they just need the ability to move about 5 yards, grab someone and stop him from grabbing someone else.

The wingers/receivers could possibly play Rugby as they actually handle the ball and run with it....but thats about it.

Maybe you should reply to things that you have a basic understanding of. And I'll stay off the rugby threads.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

The Toronto Blue Jays are in canada, Im sure most people who dont live in north amreica look at it as the same country.

More COWBELL!

Maybe you should reply to things that you have a basic understanding of. And I'll stay off the rugby threads.

Oh i have a basic understanding of Gridiron alright, because its a basic game. I watched it alot back in the 70s on the occasion in came on TV, and tried to get back ino it when it became regular on UK TV, but i had grown up then and moved on from the appeal of some big guys in crash helmets smashing into each other. Each to their own i guess.

JUSTaskJARATSRI

Thai Translation and Thai Interpreter Service.

Phone: 0890915667

FlagHeads2.jpg

Language assistance with Banking, Legal, Medical or Personal.

Bar staff negotiation assistance.

All projects are kept absolutely confidential.