Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Super early flights - how to get to the airport?

SEApunter

Hello,

I just booked a flight and was kind of puzzled how to deal with the fact that it starts at 06:45 am morning!

Any idea how to get to the airport at this time, afaik the earliest bus starts at 8am?!

Or can anyone help with tips how he solved this problem..... sleeping on the airport doesn't really sound

exciting, and I wouldn't want to spend 1000 B or whatever for a taxi, too...

thanks,

SP

â— Nice Rooms 4 rent @ Pattaya (monthly, yearly) â—

I am trying to help friends getting their offers known better. Please don't contact me for inquiries..

Your choices are limited;

- pay for a taxi from Pattaya in the early hours of the morning

- get the last bus and wander round the airport until boarding time

- have a night out in Bangkok and then get a taxi straight to the airport

Can not think of any other options apart from paying for a hotel near the airport which seems like a waste of money.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Not trying to wind the OP but if you cannot afford a taxi to get to the airport to go home than you dont have enough money to be in Thailand in the first place ??

How long have you been here ??

Edited in-as you need to be there 0345 anyway just get last bus service ??

Edited by chivas

Was freaking when I saw this thread but I leave at 11:10 in morning so what time would I need to leave to get to the airport in good time. I'll prob book a taxi as bound to be a taxi available from 8am onwards

I love such posts.

if you cannot afford a taxi to get to the airport to go home than you dont have enough money to be in Thailand in the first place ??

How long have you been here ??

I just arrived yesterday night, by foot.

But I found that Pattaya is way too expensive for me cheap charlie.

Well, I figured that I am not an American (did I bet correctly?).

So I spent all day to collect money on the beach and in the shopping malls where

all these wealthy men with fat bellies feel great if they can look down on a poor soul like me.

I will use it to fly to Burma (arrival only by plane) where people with a similar budget to mine

are living, while I have seen with my own eyes that Pattaya is a city of gentlemen, wealthy

Golf players, ex hi-so managers and Gogo 'showcase' visitors.

Sorry for asking such an ignorant question here.

SEApunter

â— Nice Rooms 4 rent @ Pattaya (monthly, yearly) â—

I am trying to help friends getting their offers known better. Please don't contact me for inquiries..

Are you not deposit 860 THB (without tips :D ) for taxi? I am sorry it is curious. You can try meet somebody who will go similar time but it can be same difficult when you try hitchhike.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I love such posts.

I just arrived yesterday night, by foot.

But I found that Pattaya is way too expensive for me cheap charlie.

Well, I figured that I am not an American (did I bet correctly?).

So I spent all day to collect money on the beach and in the shopping malls where

all these wealthy men with fat bellies feel great if they can look down on a poor soul like me.

I will use it to fly to Burma (arrival only by plane) where people with a similar budget to mine

are living, while I have seen with my own eyes that Pattaya is a city of gentlemen, wealthy

Golf players, ex hi-so managers and Gogo 'showcase' visitors.

Sorry for asking such an ignorant question here.

SEApunter

No problem-everybody is a newbie once. Glad you got it sorted.

Edited by chivas