IGNORED

Best Safe Walking Street Hotel

buyerjake

Well you could be Robbed Raped Killed in AnY of them when your time is up it's up.

Never had Problem in any of them try Jadmine hotel off Soi BJ right in Centre stayed a few times felt safe n cosy

To be honest you don't need to be sitting on top of WS. If you stayed for example in Sabai Lodge soi 2 you get on a baht bus right outside your hotel door and it will take you all the way to WS or you can get off and take a look around any soi (6 :D ) and then jump back on another. The advantage being you will be in a quieter location during the day and it's easier to sleep at night if your a light sleeper. The staff are very friendly there and I've never had any issues regarding safety and nothing left out in my room including money has ever gone missing.

Once in Pattaya you will soon realise there is no need to walk anywhere if you don't want to as there are taxi bike or baht buses on every corner.

No disrespect intended here but as your late 60's, do you want to be in a busy part of town for your whole time there? I know some that would and others that would hate it and prefer a nice relaxing time around a pool during the day before heading out at night.

Edited by DavidL

To be honest you don't need to be sitting on top of WS. If you stayed for example in Sabai Lodge soi 2 you get on a baht bus

Staying IN Walking Street has nothing to compare with taking a baht bus to get tot it.

As you just come out of Peppermint, you can just go to your bedroom for a pee, take a bit more cash, then go out again to go to whatsup.

You can take a nice FL in front of P72 to your bedroom, then kick her out, have a shower, put your camera back in the safe and go out again to Insomnia...

I realy like staying in the middle of Walking Street. But I agree with you, 60+ might like it for a night and may then some more quiet places, far from discos and gogos, relax beside the pool, etc.

To answer the OP, I don't understand what you are scared of. Any hotel is safe as you house is at home.

Edited by jojomecanic