Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Hotel near walking st. girl friendly

buyerjake

I stayed a few time in the "La Fontaine Hotel", this is located in the

end of the Walking Street close to Bali Hai Peer.

You can rent a room for about 500 baht per night as well as a studio

which cost more. They have a pool, a parking lot, the rooms are very

clean. You must pay for electricity and water, the hotel is still quiet.

The rooms have AC, TV, Phone, balcony, the furniture is good, the

bathroom is big enough.

No joiner fee for one lady, when you bring too ladies they want some

money from you.

Willi

There is nothing what a year in the tropics can heal.

I have stayed at the Jasmine hotel (Soi BJ) a lot but found, while very good value and extra convenient, the beds were a little soft for me.

I like P72 hotel, fronts onto Walking st, has room service, just make sure you get a room in the back as it is across the road from Lucifers.

Really can't fault the place though, just head downstairs and you are in the thick of it.

I stayed at The Green View a couple of weeks ago and although their rooms are really simple, there is no pool, restaurant etc. etc. they have everything you could possibly want in such a location. The rooms are clean, big enough, I had a big window with some huge trees in front (yes, real nature next to WS!), stable and fast WiFi and of course, it is in an awesome location. Some of the girls I brought there said they did not know that there is actually a hotel in this street... ;-) Whatever! It is a good choice if you want to stay close to the gogo bars and you just can't beat this price.

I'd point you to Baywalk Residence. Good value, ok breakfast, no joiner fee, pool and about 2 blocks from Walking St. Otherwise, if you are ok with the baht bus, Hotel Vista is nice and when coming back the baht buses usually dropped me off right in front of the hotel for no extra fee.

I have been thinking about this hotel long time, but the starting price at 1650 just has but me off every time. :D

Anyone know does it have better offer for low-season or from agoda or something ?

• 1 year later...

As noted above, I have no idea what your budget is, but I think the Marriott is in the perfect location -- it is a fairly short walk to both Walking Street and LK Metro.

It's pricey, but the rooms are fairly large and the staff is fantastic. I was never questioned when bringing girls back, but don't recall if I did a threesome while there.

The hidden "plus" is that the hotel has entrances on BOTH Beach Road and Second Road -- makes using the baht bus system a piece of cake!

i will suggest baywalk... its near walking street... many restaurants near by, can access both 2nd road and beach road from this hotel.

i enjoyed a lot there...

would definitely second this...baywalk is a kool hotel i stayed there on two trips already and found the staff quite friendly and the rooms nice..and very girl friendly,they only take IDs off the girls if you want them too otherwise you are left to your own devices..lol..j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Sanya NightStar Inn.... Soi 15....about 20 meters up the road from Secrets...accessible from both WS and Second Road.... THB 490 per day in August 2012.... good-sized bed, AC, mini-bar, hot water, no elevators, TV, in-room safe, daily cleaning, two water bottles free per day, electricity and water extra (approx 100 THB a day). Location-wise hard to beat.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of these hotels are on the same side of Walking Street, near the Beer Garden.  Any hotels next to Mixx disco, on the other side of WS?

I stayed at Grand hotel before on a high floor and found it comfortable and accomodating, especially given the crappy state of some of the other stuff that's available on WS.

Thanks in advance.

Archived