IGNORED

Best Hotel near walking st. girl friendly

buyerjake

Hey buyerjake

I would really think twice about staying on or near Walking Street. It's really not that nice especially during the day. during the day the street is open to traffic and full of delivery trucks, all the the clubs and restaurants are closed and the street is full of garbage from the night before. And staying on WS is convenient to WS nothing else

The baht bus system works good in Pattaya. Stay in a nice hotel in central Pattaya and use the bus to get around. you'll probably be only a block or less from getting on and off the bus.

I don't know what your hotel budget is? But I like to stay on Soi 13. It's a quiet Soi with plenty of restaurants, hotels and shops. Plenty of beer bars close by. Central to everything else. another good choice for you would be the LK Metro area. I think you would enjoy that area a lot more than staying on WS.

Good luck with your trip

Look at some of the hotels at the top if the page Areca Evergreen Wing, Tim Boutique, LK Metro , these three are on the BB route, not too much walking required - but if you really want to stay on WS you could look at Secrets , no pool though

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Check out the Jasmine hotel, its decent from what I hear. Plenty of massage places all along Walking Street. At night they are full of non mongering tourists getting foot massages if that bothers you. Like the other posters said you are probably better off staying in a nicer hotel off Walking Street and hopping on a baht bus, you won't have to do much walking at all. They come all the time and are cheap, just like the ladies.

I want to be near walking street since being an older guy don't want to use all my strength walking all over town. I want to work from a area that seems to have everything. Are there massage places all close on walking street area.

To enable BM's to give a better response please state your budget and facilities you want in the hotel. :GoldenSmile1:

Look at some of the hotels at the top if the page Areca Evergreen Wing, Tim Boutique, LK Metro , these three are on the BB route, not too much walking required - but if you really want to stay on WS you could look at Secrets , no pool though

I would suggest Secrets too but apart from no pool theres no elevator either which is not ideal if age is not on your side

Check out the Jasmine Hotel, its decent from what I hear. Plenty of massage places all along walking street. At night they are full of non mongering tourists getting foot massages if that bothers you. Like the other posters said you are probably better off staying in a nicer hotel off walking street and hopping on a baht bus, you won't have to do much walking at all. They come all the time and are cheap, just like the ladies.

The Jasmine is basic but decent value and the location, in my opinion, is the best for Gogo or Walking Street lovers.

The rubbish in the street is usually cleared up by the time I get up in the early afternoon and there are a few gogos open for those that want to visit during the day. Secrets and Pattaya Beer Garden are a short walk and if you want to go further then the baht buses are only a few minutes walk away too.

If tired/drunk at the end of the night, if taking a ST back to the room half way through the night or even if need to pop back for a shit the Jasmine hotel location is excellent :)

I like the Dream hotel on 2nd road right around the corner from Soi Diamond Beach. It's convenient and a short walk to the corner where the baht buses do the circuit. Walking distance from the Beer Garden and The Bamboo Bar which has live music. massage places all over.

In the beginning and almost in the end of Walking Street there are few places for massages. The one in the end is quite nice and reasonably priced. I am not sure how old are you but no matter where you are on 2nd road or beach road you just hop in the taxi and pay 10 baht and you will be in Walking Street in no time, you save more money being little away from Walking Street.

• 2 weeks later...

I always stay in B J Holiday lodge 1200bht a night large clean rooms it's on Soi 3 plenty of beer bars close by. Walking streets ok but I find it more expensive to drink and to get girls.

B J Holiday lodge is girl friendly and has a lift and pool.

They will arrange your taxis for you at reasonable rates, I have stayed there about 10 times and will be there again in 8 weeks time.

Hope this helps

Dave.

I have stayed in the rooms at heavens above. About 1000 bhat, small but clean, wifi, but noisy.

Hey buyerjake

I would really think twice about staying on or near walking street. It's really not that nice especially during the day. during the day the street is open to traffic and full of delivery trucks, all the the clubs and restaurants are closed and the street is full of garbage from the night before. And staying on WS is convenient to WS nothing else

The baht bus system works good in Pattaya. Stay in a nice hotel in central Pattaya and use the bus to get around. you'll probably be only a block or less from getting on and off the bus.

I don't know what your hotel budget is? But I like to stay on Soi 13. It's a quiet Soi with plenty of restaurants, hotels and shops. Plenty of beer bars close by. Central to everything else. another good choice for you would be the LK Metro area. I think you would enjoy that area a lot more than staying on WS.

Good luck with your trip

Good advice.

I've stayed on Walking Street before.

Galaxy suite and Jasmine hotel.

Pros: Heart of the action. Nice to be able to nip back to the hotel for a shower or change of clothes. You can sometimes ST in your hotel and save the money/discomfort of a short time room.

Cons: More expensive, can be very loud, Going out every night in Walking Street can be expensive.

Secrets hotel also seems to come out good for value for money/location.

These days I just go for Sunshine residences on Soi8.

Price is okay.

You can get a room high enough to avoid the noise.

Decent size rooms and generally a decent hotel.

You can catch a baht bus to Walking Street and back again for 10B each way. Journey takes 2 mins, unless the traffic is bad.

I still have the odd big night out in Walking Street, but also happy to have cheaper nights out in the drinking sois.

You can get cheaper hotels if you shop around, but often you have to compromise on something.

Hi I reckon the best `all round hotel` near to Walking Street is the Lido Beach hotel . Its situated at the end of the walkway beside the Mc donalds in Beach road nearest to the end of Walking Street . I guess about 50 metres or so . Because the hotel is set back on a narrow pedestrian street it is quite quiet . There is good undercover motor bike parking and a 24 hour security man . Bike parking is free to residents . The hotel is clean and confortable . They are girl friendly . No joiner fee for first girl . A joiner fee is charged for subsequent or extra joiners . From memory ,the room and nice breakfast is TBT 1.200 to TBT 1.800 . There are smoking and non smoking rooms available . The staff are attentive and friendly . No safty deposit boxes in the rooms . These are behind the reception desk . I find this hotel is close enough to Walking Street , but is far enough away to escape the noise and rubbish . Hope that this is of some help .

I will have to recommend Jasmine hotel. I just stayed there last week for 6 days and I had a great experience. Staff was abosultely nice. Always willing to help. No extra fine for bringing any girls, it is pretty hassle free. Accomodations are good and pretty simple. U only about 50 meters from Walking Street. So u right on the heart of the city. THe have computers with internet access right by the lobby next to the safes. The day I was leaving it seem like they where getting ready to install safes in the rooms. So that's a plus. They keep the facilities pretty clean. Noise was never a problem for me, maybe cause I never came back to my room till about 6-7am. But for the price and location, it's a great deal. I love the location, mainly cause I'm a disco guy at the end of the night, and pretty much all the discos are around the corner. So when its time to come back home, I'm not that far. I will recommend it to anybody. By the way the do have some real nice ST hotels right in front of it. Staff is real nice too. Since in about 2 occasions I bounced back and forth from both places, taking care of some bussiness!!! :GrinNod1: That will be my recommendation. Im will stay there again when I go back in December. Give it a try and Im sure you wont regret it.

I'm editing the post, because I forgot to mention that they offer airport pick-up for 1,250 BHT and will drop you off at the airport for 1,000 BHT. They where right at the airport waiting for me when I got there and they where right no time taking us back.

I would also recommend Jasmine hotel. It's located on Soi BJ right off Walking Street and minutes away from all the famous gogos and bars. The hotel itself is very clean and girl friendly, and the staff are extremely polite, helpful and cheerful. I did have some odour problem in my room, and the hotel reception upgraded me to a higher value room free of cost!

Their safes are located next to the reception and are actually safe. They have a CCTV installed at the desk and a couple of lanky security guards to take care of things.

Rooms on the ground floor start from 750, but I'd advise you to avoid those as they can get flooded during the rains (if you are arriving in Oct, it could still be raining). Rooms on the upper floors are much better, ranging from 900 to 1300b/ night. All in all, a very pocket friendly place in a very good location. Would choose this place next time too.

Jasmine and Greenview are top for budget in ws imho. Jasmine bit closer to ws and Greenview bit closer to second road.

If you want/can pay more, Grand hotel floor 9 is great too for bit higher standard.

Mate I stay at Whitehouse Soi 13, great place,lovely staff,very clean,pool on roof,close to everything and very quiet, You will not be disappointed

I'll be staying at the Jasmine for my first time in Pattaya in February. The main reason I'm going there is for the noise and the action, so I figured I might as well be on Soi BJ and only a few steps away. I'm not worried about noise, I've got earplugs!! 555 BTW, Superior room with balcony for only 950 baht/night.

I'll be staying at the Jasmine for my first time in Pattaya in February. The main reason I'm going there is for the noise and the action, so I figured I might as well be on Soi BJ and only a few steps away. I'm not worried about noise, I've got earplugs!! 555 BTW, Superior room with balcony for only 950 baht/night.

Good choice my friend....You wont regret it!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I stayed twice at the Sunshine hotel and Residence at Soi8. Paid about THB 1300 for the sea facing room which was on the highest floor.

The staff was courteous and the no joiner fee for 1 lady friend.

Nice clean hotel too.

Check out the Jasmine Hotel, its decent from what I hear. Plenty of massage places all along walking street. At night they are full of non mongering tourists getting foot massages if that bothers you. Like the other posters said you are probably better off staying in a nicer hotel off walking street and hopping on a baht bus, you won't have to do much walking at all. They come all the time and are cheap, just like the ladies.

I stayed at Jasmine last trip and have already booked for next trip.

It's not top class but quite good and value for money.

Robw

Ask for 5th floor.. Walking Street facing...only 2 rooms..but excellent..well worth it..nid noy sea view over the top..and not really that noisey with TV on...Easy can do!

Elevator..nice. I recommend.

I'd point you to Baywalk Residence. Good value, ok breakfast, no joiner fee, pool and about 2 blocks from Walking St. Otherwise, if you are ok with the baht bus, hotel Vista is nice and when coming back the baht buses usually dropped me off right in front of the hotel for no extra fee.

I stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort for my first rip. Good location and convenient to everything. No extra charge for 2 women. Pool good except closed at 6.30 pm.

Only saw single men here and their newly found friends.

Archived