IGNORED

April Suites - Pattaya

Rusty Bullethole

Hi all,

I recently stayed at the April Suites hotel Pattaya and I have to say I was so impressed with the set up.

The hotel is on a small soi of Second Road and is centrally located and ideal if you like the delights of Soi 6 in the afternoon like I do.

It's totally joiner free and has all the facilities a monger needs to enjoy there holiday, the WIFI is super fast and the rooftop swimming pool with gym and sauna is very lush.

If I go back I 100% want to get a couple of girls in the Sauna for a session, apologies if the hotel has already been reviewed I have attahced a couple of pictures and if anybody has any questions please feel free to pm or reply on the thread.

Cheers

RB

P1010962.jpg

P1010963.jpg

P1010964.jpg

P1010965.jpg

P1010969.jpg

P1020055.jpg

P1020056.jpg

P1020057.jpg

P1020058.jpg

P1020060.jpg

what was the price? and is there a website? breakfast? i am looking for a place October this does look good thanks for the thumbs up

what was the price? and is there a website? breakfast? i am looking for a place October this does look good thanks for the thumbs up

I paid around £20 a night mate (1100thb), Agoda is doing some really good deals at the moment your best bet is to look at the hotel on there website.

The link is below mate -

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/april_suites_pattaya.html

There is a restaurant in the lobby but I dont think breakfast is included in the rate bud.

Cheers

RB

Edited by Rusty Bullethole

Great review mate... Stayed there myself only a couple of weeks ago, very nice hotel for the price.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/april_suites_pattaya.html

I have stayed at Pattaya Bay resort for all 3 of my trips but am looking for something different for Feb.

April Suites looks great but unfortunately for me all rooms are non smoking according to their website.

April Suites

I am not a smoker myself however if they have the same policy as their sister hotel, August Suites, you are allowed to smoke on the balcony.

Edit: There is an ashtray in the OPs photo of the balcony!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

:rolleyes:

That's got to be one of the smallest balconies I've seen,not big enough for you and tg to have breakfast,but rest of place looks nice,especially for that price.

nice review very much on my side is this hotel. looked on agoda at this hotel. dosent mention safety deposit boxes in the room do they have them??

is the hotel girl friend??

Yes mate 100% girl friendly and they have brand new safe deposit boxes in the room.

RB

I've just booked a deluxe room there for 11 nights, will be arriving 17th nov. Booked through Agoda as always and paid £425. I don't smoke, so i suppose i could remove the ashtray from the balcony and get a bit more room.

Seriously though, it looks great and it will be a change from soi 8 where i usually stay. Looking forward to it, so it's head down for another 7 weeks.

All that i have to do now is book tickets for the Trans Penine-Express (train) from Darlington-Manchester and i'm sorted.

Here is the superior room on the top floor facing the city.

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

Very clean and new, staff are very friendly and helpful (except a little giggly when I brought girls back behind my teerak's back).

Situated near Central Road, in a little soi off Second Road. Moto Taxi guys at the bottom of the soi who are cheap and pretty cool too. You can walk to Soi 6 or grab a moto taxi and be there in 2 minutes.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Thanks for your posts

I was thinking of booking here but was not sure.

After reading the posts and looking at the great pics

I got in touch with Agoda and just booked a room for a week at the end of october.

:001_Thank_You5:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Nice post.

I'm staying there in October for 5 days Oct 26 - 31, got a good deal on deluxe room on Agoda and am hoping to get the same rate for Nov 1 - Nov 6, but because it's technically high season they have upped the prices, so will be having a chat with reception otherwise I'll be looking for another hotel.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Hi does anyone no the walk in price for a deluxe room thanks jeff

Hi does anyone no the walk in price for a deluxe room thanks jeff

I payed about 1200 bht a night. Might be cheaper if you book online.

Hi, I'm looking into this place for mid October - might book 5 nights and then extend if like it as will be there for 15 nights.

How far is it from Walking Street?

Is it girl friendly for 2 or more girls or only for the first girl?

What is breakfast like - good choice? I pressume they give you 2 vouchers so you can take your TG.

Thanks, seriously considering this place!

Posted Image
X.

Actually, confused as was looking at August Suites not April Suites, but this looks like it ticks all my boxes. My budget is up to 3,000 bht/night but it's fine if get much cheaper and meets all requirements.

Has anyone stayed at August Suites?

Posted Image
X.

Decided to go ahead and book it!

Posted Image
X.

• 1 month later...

I have just reserved a suite for 15 days at xmas,hope it's as good as everyone says.

I am staying at this hotel at the moment and can confirm that it is a very good hotel, clean, modern friendly staff, but the pool is small, and when I was there today, a large party of Russian tour operators were being shown around and taking notes, photos, etc. that could be a downside, full of Russian families !

I have stayed in April Suites several times (is also there at the moment), and I have always been happy with the place. But the place is changing: I have never seen so many russians here. They are mostly couples, and as you know russians girls are very beautiful. So I don't get too annoyed by there bad attitude :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 weeks later...

These suites look real good. Clean, modern and comfortable. I might look into staying here on one of my upcummimg trips.