Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

hotels in pattaya

cefirodori

Areca Lodge

Eastiny Place

This is an example of 2 Guest friendly hotels that can be booked through us

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

The Vault

Jasmine hotel

LK Metropole

Areca Lodge

Dynasty Inn

Sandy Springs

Inn House

Whitehouse Condotel

The Haven

Pinewing Residence

Skytop

Queen Victoria

Chaiyapoon Inn

Nova Lodge

Pattaya Bay Resort

Just a taste of the hotels Ive stayed in with a range of budget and know first hand there are no joiner fees - ask the hotel directly to be sure - most hotels allow 1 joiner free - Ive had 3 at the Vault and Jasmine at the same time and no questions asked !

More I know of:

Metro Apartments

Rockhouse

Stereo Bar

MrMax

This should get the ball rolling and all the above have websites - google em !

Lek

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Yes,got back yesterday after 10 day stay at PB Resort...no joiner fees, 24 hr security, id card at counter and girls can only leave with u or if u call front desk...had no problems at all except for when I came back with a girl and one girl on counter was clearly not impressed!!!...butterfly!!!!

I agree with jackpot. The Lek hotel is a good option. Only 850 Baht a night and no joiner fees. It not the best in town, but it's clean, cheap and cheerful. They also do some pretty good meals, and it's bang in the middle of the action, equidistant Walking St. and Soi 8. I,ll be staying there myself come November.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

The Hillside Resort has no joiners fee and has good rates. Stayed there twice and had no problems. You can get good rates on mopeds from the guy in the parking lot.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want something cheap try Pop Inn, Tappraya Road Soi 4. It has very clean rooms with air con, cable TV, and hot water all for 420BHT a night. Its also only 5 minutes in a baht bus to WS. They are building a new part to the hotel as well which i think opens Christmas. The staff are very friendly too.

144822-7087.jpg

144822-7088.jpg

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

The Vault

Jasmine Hotel

LK Metropole

Areca Lodge

Dynasty Inn

Sandy Springs

Inn House

Whitehouse Condotel

The Haven

Pinewing Residence

Skytop

Queen Victoria

Chaiyapoon Inn

Nova Lodge

Pattaya Bay Resort

Just a taste of the Hotels Ive stayed in with a range of budget and know first hand there are no joiner fees - ask the Hotel directly to be sure - most Hotels allow 1 joiner free - Ive had 3 at the Vault and Jasmine at the same time and no questions asked !

More I know of:

Metro Apartments

Rockhouse

Stereo Bar

MrMax

This should get the ball rolling and all the above have websites - google em !

Whitehouse condotel have joiner fee for 2 or more ladies. They might tell you that they dont have that, but u will have problems with receptionist and security guard when bringing a bunch of ladies.

hi i have stayed in the dianan dragon appartments with my wife and our friend he broughjt back different girls on different days and he did not get charged, so i would so it is ok to bring back girls etc, all so it is cheap and the bar is cheap as well ,

Diana Dragon is located on Soi 13 Pattaya 2nd Road (previously known as Soi Diana) close to the corner with Soi Bouakao. It provides very good quality value for money budget accommodation. With a choice of fan and air conditioned rooms the Dragon has proved very popular with the budget traveller. The rooms are available for both daily and monthly rates, with additional discounts offered during the low season.

The Dragon Lobby Bar is very poular with both guests and other local residents, as it provides a large range of Thai and European foods at very reasonable prices. Also it has some of the cheapest bottle and draught beers in the area. With its large TV and comfortable seating the Sport Corner is a popular meeting point for sports fans especially during the soccer season.

pete

• 3 weeks later...

Have had contact with Areca Lodge and it is confirned that they have consruction on the resort...I was going to book there until I had confermatin....Now I think the sabai lodge looks good.....Is tim Boutique guest friendly??Help ...Im flying out on the 29th.......

I reckon you cant go past Bay Breeze in Soi Honey Inn.

Its about 600 baht p/n and I've had up to 4 girls at a time there and never had a problem.

I dont know of anyone to have to pay for extras and I've stayed there heaps of times. Also has a very good restaraunt and a pool.

cant think of the full name but stayed in eastiny ...... in soi 10 in sept for the third time.

basic spot , had breakfast once ok just , cost about 990 bath i think , however would like

to say somewhere better next time maybe guinine 4* ,,,,, any suggestions please.????????????????