IGNORED

Baht Bus routes

Balla055

Ever since my first day in Pattaya I have always rented motobikes, or rode motobike taxi. I've only ridden on a baht bus once and that was with a Thai girl as my guide. My next trip I plan to walk around a bit more and will surely use baht bus more too. So I have some questions.

Say I'm somewhere on 2nd road and I'm too hot and lazy to walk down one of the sois to get to Beach Rd. If I take a baht bus from 2nd road will it turn at the Dolphin Roundabout and to Beach Rd? Or will it go to Naklua or up Pattaya Nua (North Pattaya Rd)?

Also, what If I'm on 2nd rd on the pier side of Pattaya Tai, if I take a baht bus trying to get to Jomtien how do I know it will go in that direction towards Thrappraya Rd or another direction?

Ever since my first day in Pattaya I have always rented motobikes, or rode motobike taxi. I've only ridden on a baht bus once and that was with a Thai girl as my guide. My next trip I plan to walk around a bit more and will surely use baht bus more too. So I have some questions.

Say I'm somewhere on 2nd road and I'm too hot and lazy to walk down one of the sois to get to Beach Rd. If I take a baht bus from 2nd road will it turn at the Dolphin Roundabout and to Beach Rd? Or will it go to Naklua or up Pattaya Nua (North Pattaya Rd)?

Also, what If I'm on 2nd rd on the pier side of Pattaya Tai, if I take a baht bus trying to get to Jomtien how do I know it will go in that direction towards Thrappraya Rd or another direction?

You never know before you take bath bus. Some of them go on Naklua North Patts some go comeback on BR on Dolphin circle. Same situation is on crossroads to Jomtien and 2nd Road or other places. But do not ask taxi driver you will pay more money. You have to try and when he go bad direction get off.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Goes to either way... You have to ask the driver where he is going before you hop on the Bahtbus...

Thrappappraya Rd everytime toward Jomtien without asking the Driver...

Hope it helps....

Thanks for the responses guys, very helpful. I guess I'll have to hop off the baht bus to take another at the Dolphin Roundabout sometimes.

A couple of weeks ago a load of the Baht buses were turning down Soi 10 from 2nd road, not even going as far as central road.

Quite a few unhappy customers getting off outside Page 10 and walking off.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a list of the usual routes baht bus take?

I am aware of the following:

Beach Road -> Pattaya Tai -> Second Road -> Soi 1

Soi Bukhao -> Pattaya Tai -> Second Road (?) -> ??

Second Road -> Thrappappraya -> Jomtien Beach Road (?) -> ??