IGNORED

Best restaurant in Pattaya

ryan84cfc

Ninga Food all the way!

All you can eat BBQ and your 'date' will cook the food for you.

All the meat you can eat.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

• polan

• huber

• Bagwan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just wanted to know some good restaurants to have a big slap up meal! not too fussed about the price but within reason! i already been to pig and whistle and beefeater so if theres any others then let me know lads..p.s im into steak and chips

green bottle is good for steaks opposite mike mall on 2nd road, rosie ogradies for breakfast excellent service and food, sportsmans carvery i think if i can remember on a sunday ..tops

just dropin the kids off to school --- back soon !!

• 2 weeks later...

Pattaya beer garden for mem value for money great view and can be a nice perve to.

• 1 month later...

yep, when i had enough of having Thai food everyday, i stopped there and eat a great stake, good even by western standards.

Cabbage and condom beetweenpatts and jomtiem food is exelent you get your own tree house overlooking the sea not 2 exspensive 2 i a nice treat like Beefeater and cherry 2 but don't mind eating by the side of the road depends on mood

Cabbage and condom beetweenpatts and jomtiem food is exelent you get your own tree house overlooking the sea not 2 exspensive 2 i a nice treat like Beefeater and cherry 2 but don't mind eating by the side of the road depends on mood

is its the same, thy have Cabbage and condom in bangkok, went there ans the food and the atmosphere was really great. but i checked on there website and thy dont acknowledge a branch in pattaya so maybe its a fake:

http://www.pda.or.th/restaurant/location.asp

It's in the busy bees resort between patts and jomtien It is certainly not fake, i have been there 6 or 7 times.

Ruen Thai for thai...Pattaya beer garden for everything, kiss food for quick cheap food and Pig and whistle for english food

Queen vic for a good roast,kiss for something cheap and cheerful,18 coins on soi bukhow for agood fillup of basic english and thai food , for pleasant surroundings looking out towards the islands cabbages and condoms down I think its soi 5 off Pratumnak road. But if you want some of the most stunning views over Jomtien,Pattaya,the islands or inland aswell try the Siagon restraunt twentyfour floors up on top of Pattaya hill resort.

• 5 weeks later...

Beefeaters on SOI Dianna, great Pepper Steak, and don't forget about Tequila Reef, also great food!

Edited by rocko76

" Lead, follow, or get the hell out of my way!!"

Enjoy beer garden for basic snack in day and relaxing in sun overlooking water..

Posted Image
X.

It all depends in what area i am in, I will give you a selected list for various locations that i have frequented many times over the years.

1.Mum Aroi Nakula for seafood also where Thai people eat and ALWAYS very busy.

2.Cherries 3rd Road

3.Nang Nual Walking Street

4.Pattaya Beer Garden Walking Street

5.Jolly Friar Fish & Chips

6.M & K Thai girls love located in various shopping centers.

7.Num Chai Soi Buakao

8.Hole in the wall Soi Buakao

9.Cabbages and Condoms Cannot beat the setting overlooking the beach (opposite Asia hotel and 100yds from NEW Sapphire Lodge)

10.Ali Baba, Indian Restaurant Central Pattaya Road

is its the same, thy have Cabbage and condom in bangkok, went there ans the food and the atmosphere was really great. but i checked on there website and thy dont acknowledge a branch in pattaya so maybe its a fake:

http://www.pda.or.th/restaurant/location.asp

It’s on Phratamnak Road Soi 4, not far from the future Sapphire Lodge. However I’ve never been there. The idea of finding a rubber in my cabbage doesn’t appeal to me.

Edited by Nicolaus Copernicus

Never part with more money in Thailand than you are prepared to lose.

for variety, location, price, food quality, service, and decor of restaurant, I'd say Edge buffet at the Hilton.

Kiss foods is great for 3 30 am on the way home to hotel feeling pekkish the menu they have thai or falang is cheap but decent quality even down to theyre version of fish and chips.