Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best restaurant in Pattaya

ryan84cfc

The pink lady on beach road was one of my favorites in the morning. The green curry chicken soup was my usual.

same same go in very often myself for the green curry, cheap prices too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

• polan

• huber

• Han Solo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kiss food on second road is always a hit, their bacon & cheese burger for 45bht is awesome. And also manhattans up on thappraya road. Another favourite is the Swedish restaurant Flaggan on the east end off Pattaya Tai.

Studying in Patts until may 2010

There is a Thai restaurant in the Big C right on the first floor near the motorbikes , good Thai food , its where the Thais eat , and I like the ambiance.

tamanthai restraunt level 6 central festival. can expect to pay around 200-300bht per meal.

the hops (not sure on the spelling) restraunt on beach road. 300-500bht per meal.

cabbages and condoms. not sure havent been in a long time but a beautiful place.

that would be my top three.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a great resteraunt in the soi next to kiss food on second road that has realy good food on the right hand side i think it was belgin or german ..realy good soup and and cordon bleu and some of the best mashed potato i have ever had even as good as my own.Dont eat at the indian place further up on the same side TERRIBLE could not even give the left overs to the dogs the dogs that hang around the back of mikes mall they didnt even touch it

robins nest in soi dianna is also good for breakfast they have good felung food for you and thai food for the girl mine liked this clear fish soup had it every time.read on here they have a good sunday roast too

Definitely 'The Sportsman' for me, Soi 13. Great place to go for lunch/very late breakfast.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
:)post-2887-126997480459.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

For everyday food: 18 Coins

Special $$$$ Casa Pascale

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

• 2 weeks later...

the first stop after we book in to our hotel is the stardice reatraunt on beach road we get good food great service

the staff are friendly and the beer is cold and cheap

THE POKER BUNNY

The restaurants at The Royal Cliff Resort are hard to beat for quality and service, The Crysanthemum Palace Chinese being a favourite of mine. The food is surprisingly reasonably priced but they hammer you on wine and beer prices, lay off the alcohol and it's good value, quality food in fantastic surroundings.

Did someone mention Kiss Foods, you're fucking joking right ?

GlobetrotterNew Orleans is also a good choice

Nice post to reveal the really good information about the restaurant in Pattaya, What's the most famous dish in Pattaya....from where it could really conveniently availble.

Cabbage and condoms. A little bit pricey but food is great and view overlooking the beach is great.

Did someone mention Kiss Foods, you're fucking joking right ?

hahahaha i know, not exactly fine foods

just wanted to know some good restaurants to have a big slap up meal! not too fussed about the price but within reason! i already been to pig and whistle and beefeater so if theres any others then let me know lads..p.s im into steak and chips

Hi Mate,

would bore you with all the reviews.

i name my top 3 places to eat.

1. kiss restaurant

2.18 coins

3. robins nest.

you have have a great meal from any of the 3 for less than 200bt.

Dayo...

I have to agree with some of the suggestions here, Globetrotter between soi 7 and Klang is excellent! You might wanna try one of their pizza's or the pepper steak. Robin's nest is fine too. Though I'ld like to add 2 of my favorite places to eat. My undisputed no. 1 in Patts still is the Cherry restaurant on 3rd road, opposite Xzyte. If you fancy a little bit more romantic setting, I like The Green Bottle on 2nd road, next to Diana Inn. They have a little band, playing easy listening and some love songs and try to be a bit more classy. Somehow it doesn't quite seem right for the musicians to be wearing flip-flops though. ;)

I went to Robins Nest last week & thought the prices were exhorbient compared with say a year ago, it was always my hangout for a quick bite when in Soi Diana. Is it me being a cheap charlie....555, or has anyone else noticed the bprice rise??

I like Leng Kee on Klang near Baukhow, they specialize in Duck & the servise is outstanding. Reasonable prices, open 24/7.

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with condoms and cabages, great place to impress a lady, nice upmarket food try easy corner behind big C, nice place and good food. Gians for italian food towards jomtien is another fave. matahari has wonderful food but its very expensive. but for inexpensive seafood, go to far end of jomtien beach, there's a multitude of good eaterys there and its dirt cheap. i shall be going to all these places in 31 days, and first port of call is burgerking, can't get it for love nor money in Oman!!!!! pleb that i am!!! :Evil_Laugh:

I think that Red Kim chi on beach road next to McDonald's in royal garden is awesome. Its basically an all you can eat bar b cue buffet and on tues/fri they have a 2 for one deal ... gets pretty packed on those days though but the selection is worth the wait.

Thai T-Shirt Factory is your one stop screen print and custom clothing solution.

Visit us now: ThaiTshirtFactory.com

If You Think It! We Can Print It!

The perfect answer to this question is given by the local person of the Pattaya. They are best familiar with that. At last it depends on everyone's choice.

We must be the change we want to see

My favs are

1. Mantra

2. Cherries

3. The Pig and Whistle for a full English

Went to the zoo today. Spent ages at the camel enclosure, looking at their toes. They look nothing like a fanny. Disappointing.

For the best Steak in Pattaya visit Manhattans Steak House

Located on Thappraya Rd next to Sugar Hut

I've been there 3 times and only the first time was it good. The last two which were much more recent the food wasn't that great although the service has always been very good. Mata Hari next door to Manhattans has much better food overall but it's not a steakhouse.

In that price range I'd stick with Mata Hari, Mantra, Gian's or Bruno's.

Sugar Hut used to have some amazing Thai food. More expensive than your typical Thai place but it was well worth it. Sadly it seems to have gone downhill a bit in terms of food quality. Don't know if they have a new cook or what. At any rate, it's a very nice outdoor setting to eat in and the wait staff said me and my girl could relax near and swim in their nice pool after we ate if we wanted.

Sams Mexican-American Grill at the beginning of Jomtien has a pretty good Philly cheesestake with fries for like 170.

Subs n Suds on Soi 13/1 has some good subs but their prices are a good bit higher than most places. The food quality makes up for the price and they have 24 hour delivery. They have a huge selection from tacos, to burgers, to subs and breakfast food. They also have the best Jalapeno poppers in Patts (and I've tried them at 8 other places).

Planet food on 2nd Rd right near the corner of Soi Diana has a very good pizza. So does the Italian place near Lucifer (same owners).

Beefeater has good food overall with big portions for the price.

The Korean BBQ place outside of Royal Garden on the beach side, near Delifrance has 2 for 1 all you can eat buffet on Tuesdays. That's 250 a person and they have tons of meats, salad, fruit and ice cream as well as sushi. A bit more than a Thai BBQ spot but the food is better quality and you get desert.