IGNORED

Best restaurant in Pattaya

ryan84cfc

The pink lady on beach road was one of my favorites in the morning. The green curry chicken soup was my usual.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

• polan

• huber

• Piece Corp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotta be the place at the top of RGP... not so much for the food (although it is good) but more for the great location and views and the memories I have there.

• 3 months later...
olivier,french restaurant in jomtien,run by ladyboys,great food and great fun.

Reasonably priced as well!

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

The best place has to be Pan Pan, the one on the way into Jomtien.. do not go to the new crappy one by Royal garden. Its fantastic Italian food, I especially love the Ceasar salad..

You cant beat the sportsman for good all round Farrang food. Soi 13

New Orleans, soi pattaya land 2

The best place for brunch is the Amari Mantra on a sunday 1100 to 1500, the food is out of this world, about 1300 each but well worth it.

Cafe Uno on wins hands down on the Darkside and is deffo up there with the best places in the whole town. It's on Soi Khownoi on the left hand side as you come over the railway roughly 100-150 meters after the railway.

They do great full english breakfasts that is up there with the Pig and Whistle. They also do a sunday roast, but they only do two sit downs (i think) as Craig the owner and great cheff would rather do that and make sure your meal is quality and fresh.

My missus likes the Thai food and farang food and she is not frightened to say if she does not like somewhere as she is a great cheff herself and loves cooking so i listen to the lass on that matter.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

• 1 month later...

One of my best experience was the sundaybrunch at benihanas. A little more money than average but great value, all u can eat and half a bottle of wine per person and the best, unlimited vodka cocktails. About 1300 bath

• 4 weeks later...

SAILORS IS GOOD HARD ROCK CAFE IS ALSO GREAT AT NIGHT WONDERFUL ACTION

• 2 months later...

If you are looking for some great big sized meal and like Scandinavian food (they have other also)i would reccomend a restaurant up soi 12 from 2nd road, maybe 50 meters up on the right but cant remember the name. I think its a Norwegian place.(was there 2002 and 2006/2007 atleast)

The food is great and the Thai girls i took there for some exotic food(for them) all loved it.

/Mike

Any listing of Thailand's Best Restaurants must include Bruno's near Chateau Dale. Not inexpensive,

but quite reasonable for the quality, and they feature a fixed price lunch special for about 350 baht.

http://www.dininginthailand.com/brunos.pat.asp

http://www.brunos-pattaya.com/

Retired

ventiane, at the end of pattaya thai, (on your right when you drive from the beach), almost 200m before sukhumvit.

sugar hut, on the road between pattaya and jomtien

for sea food.

one at he very end of the jomtien beach road (it's easy to find, it's a no way out ...)

and, the best for me, the seafood on the harbor of ban saree (40mn motobike drive from pattaya)

Edited by elFranky

best cheap eating place is opposite flipper lodge hotel... When you get out of entrance just cross the road.

Think its called seaman bar or so....

Great liitle gem.

Why Canterbury Tales Cafe of course, not the best maybe but we try our best...............

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Cherry's on third road, right across from X-zyte. Great falang and thai food for ridiculous prices. The set menu was about 400 baht for 5 courses, all of them delicious, I believe it's even cheaper on sunday (295 bt). Good winelist too. It has a few outside tables, but the two rooms inside are massive, so always place to sit. Good service too (a little too friendly sometimes). Patrick's Belgian restaurant and Benelux restaurant (near the market on Soi Bukhao) are a good second, Benelux a little cheaper for same class of food, very good breakfast too. But I'm a little biased being Belgian...

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg

Swissfood Soi Daimond.

Great Steaks and great outlook.

If you site outside you see past all the pretty ladies on their way to work.

On the other side is the Windmill.

My favourites:

Sushi = Fuji in Big C, second road. (the other fuji's not as good)

Steaks = Manhattan, Brunos & Beefeater.

Thai food = Lenkee, Pattaya Klaang.

Ribs = Tequila reef, soi 7.

Pizza = Pizza Big, Naklua Road

Kanom Jiin = Little thaiplace next to "luug geeo cafe" on 3:rd road halfways between North and central roads.

I'm a cheap charlie, I just love the egg and bacon rolls from RAZZAS van in front of the Liquid lounge on soi LK Metro

• 10 months later...

i like planet food on 2nd road,really good italian food, hopf is good also i always get the pork knuckle and the new lebanese restaurant in central i think its named Palace

Manhattans Steak House where is that, i love the steakhouse on SOI 13, been there alot, where else are some good american food / steak house, where is teh pig&whistle, thanks for all of the info i really appreciate it

i agree that Manhattans is great, but a fantastic new alternative is Alois on the same road, but down the hill before you get to the bridge...

their KOBI steak is fukin amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the service is great and it also seems to be very popular with older gay guys, there are many of them eating there with their thai boys...

the other one i like a lot is eating at the top of the tree house in Cabbages and Condoms,

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying